Golus
Player

Elysium
Level 95
Warrior
17th August 2018 07:37:56

I have been combing through the forums, and see a lot of people with the same thoughts and ideas that I have. I have played Zezenia since it was very first released, having been a Tibia player for the longest time before. I love this game, I have put in many hours and a lot of money into it. I have also played the majority of private servers there is to play many times over. It seems to me that everyone is at a stand still as to what to do with this game, and I honestly feel like there is only a few good ideas out of everything I have read. This game does need saving THAT is for sure. The main problem I would like to address is the not specifically that population, a game can have a very small population and still been extremely fun,(although a surge in population would not hurt one bit) look at original tibia for example. I think one of the biggest problems lies in the servers themselves. It is undeniably ridiculous that there are three servers that is beyond a shadow of a doubt absolutely pointless with a / 19 / 5 / 5 / split on average. I understand that there are issues with people like PvP, or non PvP, or x3 exp or whatever there feel of play may be. Before doing anything else with this game, you have to have to have to, merge the servers. Which brings me to my Second idea and the solution to this problem, I have seen this done many different ways in games before and I think this would definitely be a solid way to revitalize this wonderful game. Sometimes you need a little rain for the flowers to grow though, and it is also increasingly apparent that not one solution would make every single person happy. I propose a server reset of all three servers and the creation of one new server. Players who were dedicated buyers of premium cards, or who got many achievements, all of these things could be rewarded on the reset, players could be given codes to claim there prizes on their new characters so not all is lost. I know everyone at this point is going "ermaagerrdddd but everything I worked for whyyyy, that would be pointless", normally I would agree, but at this point it seems like the way to go. There are too many old accounts sucking up info and houses and many other things. If the game was united under one server for everyone, the solution to the EXP-rate and PvP are so simple its honestly mind numbing. As well as some of the quests the professions are so whack it hurts. Either simplify them and scrap it and instead implement a gear crafting system. There are certain aspects to game that just make the FEEL good to play and keep people coming back. For example;

~Host events! ( NOT generic private server PvP ones ) Do them on every other weekend, ( Fri - Sun ) or at the last week of every month! ( ex; x3 exp events, x3 bounty exp events, x3 loot rate events )

~Add a generator system! Even for the lowest of items. ( ex; Weapons with random stat boosts! )

~Better tutorials! Ones that don't make you run to 1000 NPC's you will literally never talk to again!

~Smaller Maps! (Which brings me to my next point!)

~Not as much running! as well as way faster movement speeds, people want to be able to explore the game and experience it the maps are so big to new players it almost feels pointless some say.

~Scrap boats use teleports!

~Make a Progressive Level Cohesive on-going story! Free-to-Play players could unlock new areas to hunt by completing these quests. Example; "Defeat the Savage Ornkie Leader Hrekkend and bring his head to the Innkeeper in Ellaria for a Key that will open a rusty door located below Ellaria sewers with a mystical pulsating blue orb behind it that is rumored to take brave adventurers to a land of many treasures and fierce ice demons " Although that is a relatively simple one, it could be the end of a chain quest for a player to Access Bersund. so on and so forth, stop putting random level mobs everywhere and make something that makes sense.

Please tell me what your thoughts are on this.
Golus
Player

Elysium
Level 95
Warrior
17th August 2018 07:40:27

Also; if the game had some more news or advertising on steam than 2 posts from 2016 it would probably bring in a couple more people.
Perseus
Player

Elysium
Level 219
Ranger
17th August 2018 12:54:22

You have good ideas... but the teleports? That's a little to much TIBIA OT if you ask me... I would hate to have teleports...but the thing is they aren't going to add more features to the game yet, especially when its about to close or go on a pause phase...

So for now, all we can ask for is to keep the servers up, and once everything balances out and KZ comes back, then your proposals would be awesome, but right now I dont think it's really needed.

As I said, some cool ideas but its not what needs the attention right now.
Lapide
Player

Pharos
Level 198
Warrior
10th October 2018 17:39:12

the video show all my feelings about zezenia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGd356bJZ-E