« First
2 3 4
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
12th June 2018 13:58:47 GM Quillon View post »
24th June 2018 09:07:21 GM Quillon View post »
GM Quillon
Game Master

24th June 2018 09:07:21 (Last edited 24th June 2018 09:26:24)

Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Thraal:
Quoting Barakas:
Quoting Kaste:
Is there any Sages from everath or pharos testing the server.. it seems like the most active sages are from elysium.. hopefuly there review isnt nonpvp biased .

this update is focusing more on the RPG aspect of the game.. so im confused what you mean. You guys just focus on pvp, you dont RPG, hence why you are on PVP and im on NON-PVP. This update isnt meant for you. Quiet please.

All you guys do when you get access to Test Servers is go on a PVP Rampage, and dont test shit. You know its true too.

You ever notice its always the PVP servers here that go to complete crap? Maybe its something YOU as players are doing, you guys are so corrupt in everything you do, yet you wonder why your server dies out. Take a look in the mirror, you guys are the problem. Time for a reality check.

"lets take dominado on the server with 60 players." and run the server to the ground. You guys always do it, your servers always fail, blame the staff all you want, thats not it. Its these wars you guys have that the game cannot afford due to the current player base. I get wars are fun and apart of the PVP aspect of the game, but you guys take it to seriously, and run people out of the game due to your power. Its sad as hell, and you blame everyone but yourselves. Why is elysium still standing? what cause were non pvp? No cause were not power abusing pricks like more then half of you on PVP servers

Lets be real here, the ONLY reason Elysium SEEMS popular is due to the fact you're are allowed to MC and there is no kick system meaning you can have 20 characters online 24/7.
Also the fact that botting on a non-pvp server is 20x easier than a PVP server.
(Just message the bot owner and ask how many players are using his bot)

The fact that PvP dies so quick is due to the massive restrictions and the fact you have to PAY IRL even more.
If I want to fight my enemies I have to have 80-100 premium cards spare just to pay off black skulls.

Quillon removed the sages who actually tested the test server, then wonders "Why is no one on the test server???", he only likes people who agrees with him :D:D
I do wish him good luck though.

couldnt agree more.
Just think about it, most changes are comming from a non-pvp brain,
All sages are from non-pvp.
All GM/staff are from non-pvp.

The only playerbase this game has left is botters and non-pvp.(which is filled with botters)

The truth is completely different. About 80-85% of banned botters are from Pharos / Everath, not from Elysium. Faster exp is is more attractive.
The Mode
Player

Pharos
Level 162
Ranger
24th June 2018 13:26:25

Zezenia will never work as it planned to be for 3 reasons.

1) This games was made for RPG players and only PVP players moves the game (80% active players ).

2) Staff player's make their own rules in the game for their own benefits.

3) Zezenia never get improvements in pvp system. If we have a war system for conquer cities or provide benefits for players who PVP in the game without doing it as "random pk" or "power abuse" we would have a lot of active players again.

I'm playing Zezenia from the very first year, and by this moment I can say that we have the best content and the worse number of active players. Nobody cares about what really move the game. You can keep improving the RPG, but it will never improve the number of players because there are thousand of games better than Zezenia on this issue. People love Zezenia because his PVP system, spell system, and total non sense players who fight for no reason in the game every day.

If the Staff once in life listen a lot of players who tell only trues in forum every day, the game would have a chance to grow up. But they keep doing the same things, expecting different results.....this is the definition of insanity for me.
The Mode
Player

Pharos
Level 162
Ranger
24th June 2018 13:33:42

We see all RPG's like Zezenia openning a new server every month in average, and we still have the same wrong ideia that it won't work here.
And what about keep with no new server is working with Zezenia? It' seems not......

I think it's time to merge Everath and Pharos, giving chance to people transfer to Elysium by free, and create a new server focused on pvp and fast xp to improve the rate of players in the game, with time new players gonna love the game and play in other servers too.

But i'm my mind, still in the same line will bring no new results
The Mode
Player

Pharos
Level 162
Ranger
24th June 2018 13:38:54

Reasons I've posted my arguments today:

I've tried to stream on Zezenia several times in Pharos and Everath to show the RPG of the game. Results: 10 different tries to kill me when I was hunting.

I've made a channel in Youtube to post videos from Zezenia, and the views are 80% from pvp's videos instead of RPG's videos.

I read every day forum, and people area 24/7 complaining about the same issues.

I hope someone think about it, because seems players have no voice in this game
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
24th June 2018 16:31:39

Quoting GM Quillon:
Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Thraal:
Quoting Barakas:
Quoting Kaste:
Is there any Sages from everath or pharos testing the server.. it seems like the most active sages are from elysium.. hopefuly there review isnt nonpvp biased .

this update is focusing more on the RPG aspect of the game.. so im confused what you mean. You guys just focus on pvp, you dont RPG, hence why you are on PVP and im on NON-PVP. This update isnt meant for you. Quiet please.

All you guys do when you get access to Test Servers is go on a PVP Rampage, and dont test shit. You know its true too.

You ever notice its always the PVP servers here that go to complete crap? Maybe its something YOU as players are doing, you guys are so corrupt in everything you do, yet you wonder why your server dies out. Take a look in the mirror, you guys are the problem. Time for a reality check.

"lets take dominado on the server with 60 players." and run the server to the ground. You guys always do it, your servers always fail, blame the staff all you want, thats not it. Its these wars you guys have that the game cannot afford due to the current player base. I get wars are fun and apart of the PVP aspect of the game, but you guys take it to seriously, and run people out of the game due to your power. Its sad as hell, and you blame everyone but yourselves. Why is elysium still standing? what cause were non pvp? No cause were not power abusing pricks like more then half of you on PVP servers

Lets be real here, the ONLY reason Elysium SEEMS popular is due to the fact you're are allowed to MC and there is no kick system meaning you can have 20 characters online 24/7.

The fact that PvP dies so quick is due to the massive restrictions and the fact you have to PAY IRL even more.
If I want to fight my enemies I have to have 80-100 premium cards spare just to pay off black skulls.

Quillon removed the sages who actually tested the test server, then wonders "Why is no one on the test server???", he only likes people who agrees with him :D:D

couldnt agree more.

The only playerbase this game has left is botters and non-pvp.(which is filled with botters)

The truth is completely different. About 80-85% of banned botters are from Pharos / Everath, not from Elysium. Faster exp is is more attractive.

Just because you banned or didn't ban someone doesn't mean they're/aren't botting.
Just message the main bot guy, He will happily tell you the amount of people running his bot.
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
24th June 2018 16:50:05

Quoting GM Quillon:
Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Thraal:
Quoting Barakas:
Quoting Kaste:

couldnt agree more.

Honestly I think you pay less attention to Elysium than any other server. I could walk around through some main spawns for botters on elysium and find alteast 5-10 fully afk.

Also, its well known GM Quillon judges people depending on their relationship with the GM himself. If its good you are most likely getting away with alot of wrongdoings.

For example, Wojtus Szaman got caught twice for third party software and got promoted to "reliable mapper" cuz he has a good relationship with Quillon and is Polish.

I on the other hand, got caught only once for third party software over 7 years and lost one of my accounts to it and got my sage status removed from every account I had it on. Simply because Quillon and I never got along well and I am not polish.

Similar situations, different outcome same GM.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
24th June 2018 18:51:07 (Last edited 19th August 2018 06:39:16)

Ajama
Premium

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
24th June 2018 20:20:39

So..................

The update seems.. Ok based on tests?

All threads always end up about bot crying.

I would like to hear some News guys!
The Mode
Player

Pharos
Level 162
Ranger
24th June 2018 21:16:47

Just showing up my point of view:

How a level 503 change his name to show that Zezenia is dead by staff?

Quillon Corrupt Boy
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
24th June 2018 23:56:51

Quoting GM Quillon:
Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Thraal:
Quoting Barakas:
Quoting Kaste:

couldnt agree more.

The truth is, they're smarter than you. I've never been banned for botting:smartass:
« First
2 3 4