1 2
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
25th April 2018 13:32:37 GM Quillon View post »
Agron
Player

Pharos
Level 593
Warrior
25th April 2018 04:02:25

I am curious how standing afk in a boss spawn is classed as game weakness abuse? You gave me a warning for standing afk doing NOTHING at all...

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Standing at that circle spot isnt allowed? its a walkable tile and I am not blocking anything besides the mana drains.. Since when is having a character getting the mana drains not allowed? Its being done 24/7 in bliath and in Wanu but when I do it I get warned for it?

And after that you are searching for two more reasons to warn me to get me banned for 27 days;

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Its like you are on a witch hunt..

Like with a similar case of Dancore I want to get my ban removed and refunded for for lost time.

EDIT:

Also, you checked us before at wanu while I had deez nuggets getting mana drained instead of the other mages but you done nothing about it, I've had Deez Nuggets standing at Bliatheroith getting mana drained and you did nothing or said nothing about it, why now?

You are destroying the only bit of playerbase this game has for what reason?
Blood Hunter
Player

Platon
Level 14
Mage
25th April 2018 04:30:22

“Player base”
People who play today be like: 5 characters afks on bosses attacking it with a bot.

Gm came, alarm on, hi im here bye.
Anarcho Capitalist
Player

Pharos
Level 239
Warrior
25th April 2018 04:35:14

i see our dictator felt the need to delete the last thread as his servants were telling him he is not liked by anyone.

Ryan~
Backdoor Billy
Player

Pharos
Level 498
Warrior
25th April 2018 05:52:34

Idk what was done there, but i reported the finish kina of sparta bc he was my fiend and sold acc. The same like kamy or znyf(welcome back xployd) and they still play hmm how can feel old players who working hard on has lvls skills when see that happen.
Magnesium
Player

Pharos
Level 51
Mage
25th April 2018 06:23:30

this gm keeps deleting comments and yet doesnt respond or lock thread lol

go make new poll for players

kick quillon from game?
yes
no
i dont care
dont care i
Beekz Teh Magician
Player

Elysium
Level 330
Mage
25th April 2018 06:36:58

your age?

-Beekz
Valfarxilero
Player

Pharos
Level 150
Ranger
25th April 2018 06:40:01

Quillon , really? Are you serious ?!

My suggestion is to remove MC possibility and many things will get solved for price of 10 people online per server.
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
25th April 2018 07:13:57

Posting here might be tricky.
He will search for any reason to give you 3 warnings to result in automatic ban.

This idiot makes his own rules.
They allowed mc, yet ban a fully afk character for game weakness. People of elysium.. dont afk train because youre not using the premium task system.
People of zezenia.. just logout when youre in depot.. the ban hammer feels like the god of thunder.
Azu Raged Superior
Player

Pharos
Level 33
Ranger
25th April 2018 08:50:53

lol found a way to rekt all ur work and time
im surprised ur still around man
whoever banned u just itching for a way to get ur account banned (deleted? soon)

shouldve bowed to quillon while u was ahead

xD
smh
Frank Mcgrath
Player

Platon
Level 12
Mage
25th April 2018 08:53:42

Let's go to the T-bia!
1 2