1 2
Strikker
Player

Elysium
Level 30
Ranger
15th February 2018 19:40:57

Onyx dread armor and Mirror shield should get new stats like % of magic defense because to do the demonic passage and the dragonia dungeons, every time the player needs to sacrifice a premium card and sometimes is hard to get a team of 3-5 players to complete them together. Furthermore, these items are only obtained in the 100th passage and although they are collectible, their rarity does not equal their utility. So an upgrade on the rewards will motivate more players to do the old/first zezenia dungeons.
Kabbal
Player

Elysium
Level 368
Warrior
15th February 2018 19:49:56

It would be great to have some improvement on this, I'm one that only does it for having the dg because the prize is very evil.
Silmarllion
Player

Pharos
Level 317
Ranger
15th February 2018 21:06:40

Quoting Strikker:
Onyx dread armor and Mirror shield should get new stats like % of magic defense because to do the demonic passage and the dragonia dungeons, every time the player needs to sacrifice a premium card and sometimes is hard to get a team of 3-5 players to complete them together. Furthermore, these items are only obtained in the 100th passage and although they are collectible, their rarity does not equal their utility. So an upgrade on the rewards will motivate more players to do the old/first zezenia dungeons.

I Agree!
Maverick Sorcerer
Player

Elysium
Level 56
Mage
16th February 2018 01:46:36

Nice idea! rather than to be an obsolete item is more beneficial for game introduce new stats in that rewards as you said :smartass:
Sioux
Player

Elysium
Level 30
Ranger
17th February 2018 00:40:56

Quoting Strikker:

I agree, 100 cards is sure to pay a lot for two equipments and with the latest updates and patch of % critical, hp steal and magic defense would be fair to implement these attributes in those items.
Hexecutioner
Player

Elysium
Level 100
Mage
18th February 2018 01:08:54 (Last edited 18th February 2018 01:19:18)

yeah, onix dread could have life steal/magic defense, but mirror shield could carry a unique attribute to reflect or return some physical damage received for the monster that gave the attack. Thus, although it has low defense, the mirror shield will act like a "mirror" as its own name and for the high price of 100 p cards it will be continue useful for high lvls to hunt stronger monsters that hit a lot in physical.
Clipse
Player

Pharos
Level 125
Mage
18th February 2018 07:51:42

Agreed . Will bring peoples attention on actually doing Dragon and Demon dungeons ! !
Ritari
Elder Sage

Pharos
Level 445
Warrior
20th February 2018 17:09:20

Quoting Creamy:
Agreed . Will bring peoples attention on actually doing Dragon and Demon dungeons ! !

Agreed aswell! Good proposal 8)
Monterey
Player

Elysium
Level 30
Mage
21st February 2018 19:39:45

I agree, maybe making better the old dungeons rewards, ppl will spend more p cards in exchange for good prizes. A fair trade associated with a renovation of certain game locations. Seems a great option for players don't forget amazing places created by a hard work in past updates!
Vazz Nash
Player

Elysium
Level 12
Warrior
23rd February 2018 17:58:29

That's a nice suggestion of improvement. I agree :D
1 2