7th February 2018 16:46:06 GM Quillon View post »
9th February 2018 17:13:09 GM Quillon View post »
Vampire Razield
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
7th February 2018 02:38:33

excellent work guys ate it and the subclasses are much more even though I did not see the scroll for teleport yet this is excellent the canny that they were undoubtedly pleased to play if a warrior as god sends continue like this and thousands of successes bye :smartass::smartass::smartass:
Lord Demolition
Player

Pharos
Level 238
Warrior
7th February 2018 05:45:33

GM Quillon

With all respect man...

Test servers only for sages and other selected players, which means that the update is to benefit only a few "special" persons that play the game. This is not fair, it doenst give a fair chance to any other player to test the update and put ideas forward.

The last open test server was around 2 years ago.

You listeningg only to your " sage and elder sage " group. They are only mages and all updates is to benefit them, can you not see this ?

It took 2 years, time that i play this game for you to fix Shaman and you didnt fix them properly, and now i can see it will take another 2 years minimum for you to fix barbarians and paladins.
But, do you really care ? If your sage communit is composed by mages only, I dont think you care.

I put a lot of comments before the update. Im doing again. I open a forum complain and you didnt even reply to me. This just show how importance are yoi giving to the community.

I respect you man, and. I just want to play a fair game, and it doenst exist anymore bro.

You decreased gauntless of glory to 3% and you give a total exttra of 1.5 weapon boost. We still losing 0.5 plus 25 talent points to put in this that will not help at all.

You changed life steal and magic defense percentage, this impact directly in us and also give to mages books that can life steal 6%. Which means, it was 15% life steal. You decreased to 10%, which is shit for barbarians. And to help more you give another 6% for mages and their new books, which means mage using life steal 10% + 6% of a book and if use a scpetre from bilatheroit they get another 3% on top. Which means 19% of life steal for MAGES.

For barbarians= 10% + mace = 12%. Are you mad ? We heal 600. Mages heal FULL LIFE.

You see my point man... its sad bro... :(:/:\
Mern
Player

Pharos
Level 358
Ranger
7th February 2018 06:52:32

I think this update might have got zezenia to rock bottom.
All these changes show the lack of experience in managing a game.

No offense but launching a update full of bugs should have gone thru a test server first.

Buffs that randomize ur defense, hahaha.
Psychoopath
Player

Pharos
Level 40
Ranger
7th February 2018 08:26:56

Quoting Project Ashe:
I think this update might have got zezenia to rock bottom.
All these changes show the lack of experience in managing a game.

No offense but launching a update full of bugs should have gone thru a test server first.

Buffs that randomize ur defense, hahaha.

Yeah they buffed rangers dmg, removed shield fro mamges tahts ok but buffs its kinda to much 2x 250 rangers now can kill 200 pyro.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
7th February 2018 11:16:28 (Last edited 7th February 2018 16:56:49)

Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
7th February 2018 12:41:23

I knew it couldn't be true that a GOOD update was actually released on Zezenia :(:(:(
Ritari
Elder Sage

Pharos
Level 445
Warrior
7th February 2018 15:38:54

So many people unsatisfied with the update. I think that new content is always welcome and I'm satisfied with the update overall. Can't really give an opinion on the balancing of vocations since I don't play mages but overall, I'm happy. Thanks
GM Quillon
Game Master

7th February 2018 16:11:50

Hi,

Quoting Lord Demolition:
Test servers only for sages and other selected players, which means that the update is to benefit only a few "special" persons that play the game. This is not fair, it doenst give a fair chance to any other player to test the update and put ideas forward.

Few of our Sages helped a lot with update, they also found many bugs, problems.. By the way, among them are mages, warriors and rangers. They just did not tested all items, it is why there was just one bigger bug. It was not possible to move spell books.

There was not even crash related to last update.

Quoting Ht Savage:
The recipe of Luck potion is meant to be the same as before or did you make a mistake there?

It is not mistake. In last update teaser was information about one exception.

Quoting Ht Savage:
I kinda want my Noble Zezenia Shield refunded since when I choose to take it it was the best option to do and now I have a useless shield for my class..

Save it. We will try to add noble Zezenian spell book to game.

Quoting Von Browler:
[15:04:17] You are looking at a blackboard. It says: 'Baphomet's Residence, Level 200+, 4+ Participants, 1 Premium Card Each'.
these dungeon still not proteccion zone

Entry of this dungeon should be yet protected.

Quoting Flying Arrow:
So many people unsatisfied with the update. I think that new content is always welcome and I'm satisfied with the update overall. Can't really give an opinion on the balancing of vocations since I don't play mages but overall, I'm happy. Thanks

A little too fast for ratings. Yet not obtained, spell books increase the power of mages and boost their magic defense.

Quoting Safrax:
The only thing i'm not sure is about the timing with the bloddy cross and rage of fury.. if we are able to combo, its really going to be nice.

No chance for such evil combo. You are warrior not mage.

Quoting Safrax:
The only class that had a bad update (and it was not op as pyro and wl) is rogues..

Remember that rogues received buff (better than marksman buff) scaled with level/magic level. Players like Deadpool are now able to boost distance by 17! Before update it was just 14.

Quoting Lord Demolition:
I cannot use a simple wand to attack my enemies. Very good, so I have to jump in them to get pk. Which means, if I miss my jump hotkey, they can log out, because the time I saw they in the screen until I attack, there's a fraction of seconds GAP, which impacts in holding players PK. I'm sorry, but I can see that you dont know anything how this impact in PVP. Score: 0.

Warrior should not be able to tame the power hidden in the wands. Logical, right?
Mr Jhoni
Player

Elysium
Level 464
Mage
7th February 2018 16:35:33

Free reset on talents, will be an option? New update huhu, -10 cards :(
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
7th February 2018 16:41:05 (Last edited 7th February 2018 16:42:20)

Quoting GM Quillon:
BLEH

Don't ban for quoting please :(:(

So will mage buffs be staying random?

Also you made a thread a long time ago about shamans Beast Call.
Will it be reworked?
« First
4 5 6 7 8
Last »