1 2 3
Last »
Leary
Player

Pharos
Level 174
Ranger
10th October 2017 22:47:00 (Last edited 16th October 2017 21:09:54)

Suuup guys,
i was thinking about do few events and give my rares as reward.
Me and the discord's zezenia community (Zezenia's Discord link) helped me with some ideas, but if you guys have more and could post here, i will be grateful.

Here is what we think;

- Hide and Seek (I need some help of the staff for do this, but its really cool);
- Lottery (We could use a site for do that);
- Quizz (Random questions about in game lore and curiosities);
- Football (I dont like it very much since a huge % of the players uses macro and they could use it on the event)
__
Leary
Player

Pharos
Level 174
Ranger
10th October 2017 22:47:12 (Last edited 16th October 2017 20:05:59)

- Hall of Victory -

List from all victorys of the events:

1º Event (Lottery - Pharos) 16/10/2017
Winner: King Law
Reward:
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Item name: Soccer Ball.
Stats/Function: Decoration.
Rarity: Rare.
Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 951
Warrior
11th October 2017 02:23:51 (Last edited 11th October 2017 02:44:46)

Leary, if i win will you truly give me the rare ?
I think not :smartass:

Edit : He will make it a way so he can pre determine the winner , or chose a small not so valuable item for the people he dislike .
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
11th October 2017 09:12:27

Lore ???????????????????????????????????????????????? really?
Anuel Ft
Premium

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
11th October 2017 16:33:00

"Event hosted by Leary".

by LEARY. Why do you have to be a tryhard and make yourself look good towards the community.
We all know you're the one deciding where the items go and who gets what.
I'd rather see the staff put time in the updates instead of this crap.

Just keep your items, create more "rare items" thread and add ur name on all of them.
Brag a little bit more and just do you. Slug.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
11th October 2017 17:19:37 (Last edited 9th January 2018 16:13:54)

Isak Sworder
Player

Pharos
Level 145
Warrior
11th October 2017 18:23:12

My answer is yes for this thread, since we really don't get events ingame. If people feel Leary will be corrupted with the reward I'm sure it can be arranged that he gives his rare item to KZ or Quillon. Hide and seek would be good but not the greatest option when there will be level 300s that are faster and will find the rewards faster than the newbies will. Quiz and lottery would be the best option, can be posted in forum and everyone can join and take part of this etc...but at this situation anything would be cool.
Koluzz
Player

Pharos
Level 334
Mage
11th October 2017 19:09:19 (Last edited 11th October 2017 19:10:06)

Someone that signed up for the football tournament hosted by kz and who after he loss 1 game didnt show up and made kz wait 20 minutes and never reply whether they were going to play final or not is proposing a new event wowww :OFootball event :D leary says people use macro lmao :smartass:
You dont need to use macro when the 2 fast handed players in the game are in the same team snd even if we dont use tactics we would have loss the tournament bro good thing everything was recorded.

Kz was watching everything if there was a macro he would have ban just saying

I say no to this because if someone make an event needs to be a serious player and at least have better rares than mines lol
Leary
Player

Pharos
Level 174
Ranger
11th October 2017 19:41:11

Wow, i got a lot of personal enemys here, hm? Ill try show my side of everything here, probably it will be a little longer, anyway, if you mentioned me, i think you should read.
__
Quoting Mackie:
Leary, if i win will you truly give me the rare ?
I think not :smartass:

Edit : He will make it a way so he can pre determine the winner , or chose a small not so valuable item for the people he dislike .

@Mackie, I will send the rare. In an event, with everybody looking, and using lottery's sites, is impossible i pre determine someone to win. If you dont believe me, just dont participate. Anyway, what you will loose if you try? Nothing i suppose.
__

Quoting Alinor The Legend:
Lore ???????????????????????????????????????????????? really?

@Alinor, i know, the lore of zezenia is kinda small and unlogic, anyway, it still exist.
__

Quoting Sonnema:
"Event hosted by Leary".

by LEARY. Why do you have to be a tryhard and make yourself look good towards the community.
We all know you're the one deciding where the items go and who gets what.
I'd rather see the staff put time in the updates instead of this crap.

Just keep your items, create more "rare items" thread and add ur name on all of them.
Brag a little bit more and just do you. Slug.

@Sonnema, idk who oyu are, but im not tryharding make myself look good, the name is "Event hosted by Leary", because i will give MY items, got the logic? its kinda simple.
You should read the awnser what i gave to cream, basically it fix on you too.
About the high staff, it doesnt make part of it. You still unlogic here, if you wanna say things about updates, you should post on Canyez's thread, right?
__

Quoting Deadpool:
Soccer Event - Hosted by K-Zodron

https://www.zezeniaonline.com/forum/thread/14275

Don't be a sore looser, real reason is cause of past statistics.

You put yourself in two teams with double chance to win.
After the lost match, refused to compete a 2nd time being scorned.
This was due to K-Zodron watching videos and being present himself.

P.S. It would have been nice to destroy you, personally.
Although, sacrifices must be made from time to time when everyone vouches for a slot vs your team.
I cant blame them when you break tournament rules
<3

Quoting K-Zodron:
Tournament Rules
- Each person may participate in only 1 team.

Platon
The Order (Eyjafjallajokull, Ugon, Monoak, Reick, Blade Maverick)

Everath
The Biws (De Paseo Tmb, Archerxz, Dom Paralyze, Mazayaz, Royal Ieoleeeiliroks)

K-Zodron knows the truth, and he even gave you fair warning to give you a chance to win.

Quoting K-Zodron:
If you can arrange that final to be played within a reasonable timeframe it is ok. Otherwise the win goes to Deadpool's team.

@Deadpool, the rules what you quoted from KZ, dont mention anything about worlds, basically you are taking a personal opnion about it and posting like if it the right way. You are not who decide something here bro.
About the match, we never did the final match, you just bumped the thread like 300x and kz gave the reward to you guys because no1 had time to play. Gz on the "victory".
__

Quoting Isak Sworder:
My answer is yes for this thread, since we really don't get events ingame. If people feel Leary will be corrupted with the reward I'm sure it can be arranged that he gives his rare item to KZ or Quillon. Hide and seek would be good but not the greatest option when there will be level 300s that are faster and will find the rewards faster than the newbies will. Quiz and lottery would be the best option, can be posted in forum and everyone can join and take part of this etc...but at this situation anything would be cool.

@Isak, Agreed. :p
__

Quoting Koluz:
Someone that signed up for the football tournament hosted by kz and who after he loss 1 game didnt show up and made kz wait 20 minutes and never reply whether they were going to play final or not is proposing a new event wowww :OFootball event :D leary says people use macro lmao :smartass:
You dont need to use macro when the 2 fast handed players in the game are in the same team snd even if we dont use tactics we would have loss the tournament bro good thing everything was recorded.

Kz was watching everything if there was a macro he would have ban just saying

I say no to this because if someone make an event needs to be a serious player and at least have better rares than mines lol

@Koluz, Kz wasnt present on the event. He said to us for do the final match, what never happened. And yes, some players uses macro. Im not saying who or when, if you read again, "THEY COULD USE IT ON THE EVENT", so please, post something with logic here.
And about the rares, you got few of it, nice! But i also have rares what no1 have, and im here to give it for random players using a fun way to do it.
__

Basically, for who dont trust on me, or dont want participate, its ok, no1 is asking for participate.
Blood Hunter
Player

Platon
Level 14
Mage
11th October 2017 20:01:53

use a lottery site is impossible pre determinate
1 2 3
Last »