1 2
Caynez
Content Team

Elysium
Level 12
Mage
24th September 2017 19:54:57

I hope so too, check out the thread in General section. In the extra time, I'm working on remakes ;)
Iatric
Player

Pharos
Level 202
Mage
24th September 2017 20:20:35

please lean away from the massive insain out of purportion addon shit like dogs/birds/snakes,dicks, just all im asking is that outfits are not so big. I really enjoyed the current style of stick characters. I was iffy on the bow outfit but i guess it just right at the limit of bulky but not.
Caynez
Content Team

Elysium
Level 12
Mage
24th September 2017 20:25:25

It's a staff with a bird on top. Something different. I'm taking your suggestion into consideration. There shouldn't be much outfits with addons that big, but I'm not going to limit myself :P

We are discussing future of our outfits currently.
Iatric
Player

Pharos
Level 202
Mage
24th September 2017 21:12:19

I appreciate that. and I do look forward to your work. thanks for helping the game.
Wyhual
Player

Pharos
Level 237
Mage
24th September 2017 21:28:50

nice ,i want this outfit, welcome new members of staff
Ryan The Alcomist
Player

Pharos
Level 171
Warrior
25th September 2017 03:37:09

All existing outfits need to be scrapped except the newer ones with the bow ect, these outfits are not fit for this style of rpg, they need to be replaced with base outfits resembling the vocations like in tibia, and then addons available to be unlocked for the complete outfit, i don't know why this is so hard to grasp or do.

Ryan~
Elfin
Player

Pharos
Level 65
Mage
25th September 2017 22:14:37

Agree with Ryan. It's not like u can kamehameha someone in zezenia. Like wut? Other older outfits are somewhat alright, but we could use a whole new wardrobe. Nice quests for nice outfits pls. :d
Iatric
Player

Pharos
Level 202
Mage
25th September 2017 23:00:37

did ryan just say make it more like tibia? dont you flame the forums there still? "yes". No do not make it look more like that soldout pay to play 10k online game. it will not ever get its comeback. what is gonna make this game shine if ever is gonna be complete unique things. stick to the style that has been laid out. sure improve, give depth. for instance. relative size. unless you make note that humanoids are the largest of all other mammals in the humanoid style. orcs for instance. orcs are big in the idea of "rpg" now there shrimps.. to a human.. what? my idea is balance. not rejection. if outfits get bigger so do other things in perspective to those. i hope its understandable. make everything relative in size.

thx for reading, stan
Nironerz
Player

Pharos
Level 303
Ranger
29th September 2017 18:40:45

Quoting GM Quillon:
Two new members have joined our staff.

Caynez (caynez.deviantart.com, anevis.deviantart.com) - An incredibly talented graphics artist
Xorro - reliable mapper

Work on the next update has advanced well and we expect it to be finished within a few weeks. Below is a sneak peek of one of our new outfits. All new outfits will be accessible through completion of quests.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Xorro = Wojtus Szaman.
Became a mapper with 2 bans regarding cavebotting. I guess it's because hes friends with Quillon :D:D:D:D
1 2