GM Quillon
Game Master

10th September 2017 10:15:24 (Last edited 11th September 2017 08:25:22)

Excerpt from the journal of Elber, the Explorer:

For years I had heard of the unexplored depth sand hidden passages of the desert but could never find them. I battled giant scorpions, man eating lions, horrible pig like creatures, and more things that still haunt my dreams. After years of searching I had nearly given up ....

My companion and I had battled these horrors come to life until near exhaustion when I stumbled over some rocks and fell...

As I regained my senses I realized the true nightmare had just begun.

I had seen werebears and other horrible creatures in the desert but these, what power had caused this hellish change...

I must warn the city!

Can you handle the Mighty Werebear? Test your strength in the next update.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Work continues! More to come!
King Of Heal
Player

Pharos
Level 238
Mage
10th September 2017 10:25:41

Can't wait to illogically walk over there.
Gwidoon
Player

Elysium
Level 179
Warrior
10th September 2017 10:30:00

:) Looks great new monster 8)
Wojtus Szaman
Player

Elysium
Level 298
Warrior
10th September 2017 11:16:59 (Last edited 10th September 2017 11:17:21)

Great work,these new monsters,quality and colours looks way better than previou ones.Keep that style and hopefully community will be larger .

P.S I'm still looking for some new features which would include spells or "living environment"

Szaman aka barbarain --
Akolix
Player

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
10th September 2017 11:37:49

Quoting Wojtus Szaman:
Great work,these new monsters,quality and colours looks way better than previou ones.Keep that style and hopefully community will be larger .

P.S I'm still looking for some new features which would include spells or "living environment"

Szmata aka barbarain --

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Nironerz
Player

Pharos
Level 303
Ranger
10th September 2017 13:07:39

That is probably one of the best sprites that will be in Zezenia, good job to whoever done that.
Castte
Player

Pharos
Level 238
Mage
10th September 2017 16:04:06

Quoting GM Quillon:

I had heard of the unexplored depth sand hidden passages of the desert for years but could never end the way. I battled giant scorpions, man eating lions, horrible pig like creatures, and more things that still haunt my dreams. After years of searching I had nearly given up ....

My companion and I had battled these horrors come to life until near exhaustion when I stumbled over some rocks and fell...

I had seen werebears and other horrible creatures in the desert but these, what power had caused this hellish change...

I must warn the city!

Nice work
Cartujo
Sage

Elysium
Level 212
Warrior
10th September 2017 18:58:25

Quoting GM Quillon:

I had heard of the unexplored depth sand hidden passages of the desert for years but could never end the way. I battled giant scorpions, man eating lions, horrible pig like creatures, and more things that still haunt my dreams. After years of searching I had nearly given up ....

I must warn the city!

exelent can't wait for kill those new mobs
Leary
Player

Pharos
Level 174
Ranger
10th September 2017 20:15:11

Really nice!
:tooshort: