Ranger
15th November 2017 22:54:07

very nice :P
Kiit Bolado
Player

Elysium
Level 739
Warrior
26th November 2017 06:28:44 (Last edited 26th November 2017 06:38:20)

Captain's Revenge Complete:

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Magic Scroll Quest Complete:

An Sale:

Baphomet's Loots:

Wanu's Loots:

31th Task of Wanu:

Level 447, 448, 449, 450, 451, 452, 453 Advancements:

Melee and Defending 161 Advancements:

Brewing 62 Advancement:

Lord Beast
Player

Pharos
Level 29
Warrior
27th November 2017 14:59:47

Hi @Labbadia,
Im doing the captains revenge quest, cpuld you please help me ?

Im stucked after talked to king terry. I founs the cap theo barret and the book that says to find a book hiden by bollahar. But i dont if this book exist and i need to find or i need to do something else.

Could you help me ?
Kiit Bolado
Player

Elysium
Level 739
Warrior
27th November 2017 17:48:47

What quest you have at the moment in your quest log?
Lord Beast
Player

Pharos
Level 29
Warrior
27th November 2017 21:19:46

Quoting Labbadia:

Hi My Friend, I really appreciate your time to reply and help me out in this. I cannot be more thankful at this time.

So here we go:

1 - I spoke with Cpt Mac gregor and I have the quest in my quest log. In this Captains Revenge quest, he asked me to bring 50 yahgan shaman masks. So I went out and I have all 50 yahgan shaman masks with me.

2 - After collected all the masks, I went to talk to Cpt Macgregor again, to deliver the masks, so I said to him: 50 yahgan shaman masks. Yahgan. Yahgan shaman masks, I also said, quest, update, task, outfit, everything, and nothing works.

3 - I spoke to kevin ( a guy that seats on the side of cpt macgregor in the ship, and said basically 3 things, on is about dallir, other is crew, and king terryn ). So i back to talk to king terryn, and king terryn said: [20:35:18] King Terryn: Theo is a very meritorious commander and a great organizer. Recently I have sent him to Aranagua. He has a certain mission there.
[20:35:21] King Terryn: Unfortunately for some time I haven't had any news from him. But this is understandable, this land is so far away. I hope that his expeditionwill soon bring us a great wealth.

4 - I back in the ship and tried again the quest, but didnt work. So I did found Cap Theo barret body, and the wall blocked by a " pink " wall. on the same spot I found a book shelf that says about to find a Bollahar book in golden desert.

5 - I did a big search in golden desert and couldnt find anything.

6 - I asked to king terryn and captain macgregor again and nothing happen.

7 - My quest log still 20% and it says: I was convinced that all the group led by Cpt. Theo Barrett was destroyed. It appeared that on one of the ships there are a few of those survived, also Cpt. MacGregor. A commander met told me that the natives (yahgans) cursed all the group of Cpt. Theo Barrett and brought death to Dallir. Cpt. MacGregor wanted a strong revenge. I think I have to help him.

I decided. I could not refuse this man. To avenge those who found death in Dallir, I have to bring 50 yahgan shaman masks. I hope this will be an easy task.

8 - I dont know what I'm doing wrong. :S Help.

Thank you in advance.
Kiit Bolado
Player

Elysium
Level 739
Warrior
28th November 2017 01:21:26 (Last edited 28th November 2017 03:21:30)

Quoting Lord Beast:
Quoting Labbadia:

Hi My Friend, I really appreciate your time to reply and help me out in this. I cannot be more thankful at this time.

So here we go:

1 - I spoke with Cpt Mac gregor and I have the quest in my quest log. In this Captains Revenge quest, he asked me to bring 50 yahgan shaman masks. So I went out and I have all 50 yahgan shaman masks with me.

2 - After collected all the masks, I went to talk to Cpt Macgregor again, to deliver the masks, so I said to him: 50 yahgan shaman masks. Yahgan. Yahgan shaman masks, I also said, quest, update, task, outfit, everything, and nothing works.

3 - I spoke to kevin ( a guy that seats on the side of cpt macgregor in the ship, and said basically 3 things, on is about dallir, other is crew, and king terryn ). So i back to talk to king terryn, and king terryn said: [20:35:18] King Terryn: Theo is a very meritorious commander and a great organizer. Recently I have sent him to Aranagua. He has a certain mission there.
[20:35:21] King Terryn: Unfortunately for some time I haven't had any news from him. But this is understandable, this land is so far away. I hope that his expeditionwill soon bring us a great wealth.

4 - I back in the ship and tried again the quest, but didnt work. So I did found Cap Theo barret body, and the wall blocked by a " pink " wall. on the same spot I found a book shelf that says about to find a Bollahar book in golden desert.

5 - I did a big search in golden desert and couldnt find anything.

6 - I asked to king terryn and captain macgregor again and nothing happen.

7 - My quest log still 20% and it says: I was convinced that all the group led by Cpt. Theo Barrett was destroyed. It appeared that on one of the ships there are a few of those survived, also Cpt. MacGregor. A commander met told me that the natives (yahgans) cursed all the group of Cpt. Theo Barrett and brought death to Dallir. Cpt. MacGregor wanted a strong revenge. I think I have to help him.

I decided. I could not refuse this man. To avenge those who found death in Dallir, I have to bring 50 yahgan shaman masks. I hope this will be an easy task.

8 - I dont know what I'm doing wrong. :S Help.

Thank you in advance.

There is an problem to complete this quest, but you have to say "50 yahgan shaman masks" or "yahgan shaman masks" or "yahgan shaman mask"

One of this will work, dont use CAPITAL LETTERS.
Kiit Bolado
Player

Elysium
Level 739
Warrior
24th December 2017 00:33:14 (Last edited 24th December 2017 00:35:46)

James, The Cook Reward:

Silmarllion
Player

Pharos
Level 317
Ranger
24th December 2017 09:32:35

Quoting Labbadia:
James, The Cook Reward:

Woah nice job.
May i ask how i can complete this asap? i couldent find any of the items he requires so far.
Also if you solved any new tavern quests?

Thanks in advance.
Redman Tinyfeet
Player

Elysium
Level 55
Warrior
24th December 2017 11:18:52

great job!
Quillon naming items after himself now...

Quoting Silmarllion:
Quoting Labbadia:
James, The Cook Reward:

Woah nice job.
May i ask how i can complete this asap? i couldent find any of the items he requires so far.
Also if you solved any new tavern quests?

Thanks in advance.

ask ingame for help, keep on topic please. thanks
Kiit Bolado
Player

Elysium
Level 739
Warrior
5th January 2018 20:56:57 (Last edited 5th January 2018 20:59:43)

32th, 33th, 34th, 35th, 36th and 37th Task of Wanu:

Level 454, 455, 456, 457, 458, 459, 460, 461 Advancements: