Predator set ! Awesome! :smartass:

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

You're welcome! :smartass:
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
10th March 2017 18:38:22 (Last edited 9th January 2018 17:11:37)

Lion The Warmaster
Player

Elysium
Level 143
Warrior
10th March 2017 18:50:17

Quoting Deadpool:
Quoting Lion The Warmaster:
Quoting Volvo V:
Predator set ! Awesome! :smartass:

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

You're welcome! :smartass:

The mask is closer to Boba Fett aka Star Wars!

Predators have isolated eyes and not a T face visor mask!

I think because of the "Dreadlocks" it also remembers predator... THis armor have some Tribal elements that reminds me predator also... But ye... T face visor remembers Boba Fett also.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
10th March 2017 19:16:23 (Last edited 9th January 2018 17:11:42)

Epexion
Player

Platon
Level 11
Mage
10th March 2017 19:58:12

Quoting K-Zodron:
Quoting Ronnie:
Are we going to be able to enchant items for secondary stats or is it pure rpg looting? Cuz if its only lootable it doesnt really benefit lower lvls...

Loot / quest rewards only.

Quoting Royalty:
Yahgan Occultionists are far from being for mid level players. So we will see some new high level spawns aswell?

Yes, some new high level spawns are included.

yep and there is the answer why zezenia will die, he thinks some new items or monsterers will bring this game back. gj kz keep doing million new items and hope million of people will play because of that.
Leary
Player

Pharos
Level 174
Ranger
10th March 2017 20:03:51

Quoting Epexion:
Quoting K-Zodron:
Quoting Ronnie:
Are we going to be able to enchant items for secondary stats or is it pure rpg looting? Cuz if its only lootable it doesnt really benefit lower lvls...

Quoting Royalty:
Yahgan Occultionists are far from being for mid level players. So we will see some new high level spawns aswell?

yep and there is the answer why zezenia will die, he thinks some new items or monsterers will bring this game back. gj kz keep doing million new items and hope million of people will play because of that.

what i miss is a fcking context, a history what makes sense to the game, and not just random spots or stories what a kid of 10 yd did.
Akolix
Premium

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
10th March 2017 20:11:45

Quoting Leary:
Quoting Epexion:
Quoting K-Zodron:
Quoting Ronnie:

Quoting Royalty:

what i miss is a fcking context, a history what makes sense to the game, and not just random spots or stories what a kid of 10 yd did.

I'd love to hear what happened to Culthan.
Lion The Warmaster
Player

Elysium
Level 143
Warrior
10th March 2017 20:12:23

Quoting Leary:
Quoting Epexion:
Quoting K-Zodron:
Quoting Ronnie:

Quoting Royalty:

Yeah... I must agree that Zezenia needs a better Lore
Ryan The Alcomist
Player

Pharos
Level 171
Warrior
11th March 2017 04:15:44

The developers litteraly have autism, they thought making a new server would bring the game back, it did for 2 weeks, just getting it back to numbers it once had, not one more, then it died again, now they think adding some new spawns and items will bring back players, no just ones that quit already because of lack of content. Game has no growth potential, just stop trying.

Ryan~
Tuoni
Player

Elysium
Level 140
Warrior
11th March 2017 08:46:16

Quoting Ryan The Alcomist:
The developers litteraly have autism, they thought making a new server would bring the game back, it did for 2 weeks, just getting it back to numbers it once had, not one more, then it died again, now they think adding some new spawns and items will bring back players, no just ones that quit already because of lack of content. Game has no growth potential, just stop trying.

Ryan~

It brings back you :D
1 2 3