Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
13th December 2016 12:08:33

Quoting Lion The Warmaster:
Quoting K-Zodron:
So I decided that Pharos will feature death loss once again, which some changes to the original system:

- Blessing/item loss will remain PVP only
- Losses are 1% free accounts and 0.5% premium accounts, for all of level, skills and magic level
- Death loss recovery price will be slightly lowered to account for the lowered losses.

The death loss might be re-enabled on Platon, Everath and Elysium in the near future as well.

Good to hear.

How much was the death loss before? In percent.
Is good K-Zodron, maybe it is too low but better than nothing, thanks for hear us.

Very good news.

It was 2% for free accounts and 1.5% for premium.

Since everyone is premium. especially when fighting, death loss is lowered 3times. Might be not that bad if frag limit would be highered. If not... server 3x, death loss 3x lower. So dieng once in this server will hurt your exp grinding time 9times less.

Happy to see K-z semi active. Could we do anything about frag limit now?
Lion The Warmaster
Player

Elysium
Level 143
Warrior
13th December 2016 12:10:47

Quoting Baltas:
Quoting K-Zodron:
So I decided that Pharos will feature death loss once again, which some changes to the original system:

- Losses are 1% free accounts and 0.5% premium accounts, for all of level, skills and magic level
- Death loss recovery price will be slightly lowered to account for the lowered losses.

The death loss might be re-enabled on Platon, Everath and Elysium in the near future as well.

Good to hear.

Is good K-Zodron, maybe it is too low but better than nothing, thanks for hear us.

Very good news.

Since everyone is premium. especially when fighting, death loss is lowered 3times. Might be not that bad if frag limit would be highered. If not... server 3x, death loss 3x lower. So dieng once in this server will hurt your exp grinding time 9times less.

Thank you for the explanation Baltas

Ye is very lowered... but, better than nothing. Now as u said, better have a higher frag limit
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
13th December 2016 12:59:39

Quoting Baltas:
Quoting K-Zodron:

Good to hear.

Very good news.

+1
Pecado Capital
Player

Pharos
Level 23
Mage
13th December 2016 13:35:29

Guys, if i understand right, the pvp deaths will still same penalty. But for monsters, we gonna have a 3x lower loss. Thats just fine, because people wont suicide for free anymore. So we have reach or goal, for now
Valfarxilero
Player

Pharos
Level 150
Ranger
13th December 2016 13:50:23

Increase frags limit with the higher price of black skull payment :)8)
Lion The Warmaster
Player

Elysium
Level 143
Warrior
13th December 2016 13:55:15 (Last edited 13th December 2016 13:56:40)

Quoting Pecado Capital:
Guys, if i understand right, the pvp deaths will still same penalty. But for monsters, we gonna have a 3x lower loss. Thats just fine, because people wont suicide for free anymore. So we have reach or goal, for now

Not exactly.

Quoting K-Zodron:
So I decided that Pharos will feature death loss once again, which some changes to the original system

:smartass:

Quoting K-Zodron:

When we die by monster we will not loose bless or any item.

Quoting K-Zodron:

Both, for PVP and PVM

Quoting K-Zodron:

I think this should be as the original... cause the loss of exp/skills is already decreased

Quoting K-Zodron:

Awyeah!

:smartass::smartass:
Agron
Player

Pharos
Level 593
Warrior
13th December 2016 14:01:44

Quoting K-Zodron:

So you can still suicide yourself without losing bless or a item.. This will still be an issue for pvp worlds, who cares to spent some money to keep their experience instead of dying to an enemy when u know they will come to kill you.

Increase frag limit? 2 each day is simply toooo low, make it like 6-9 unjust before black skull?
Jullie Vader
Player

Elysium
Level 223
Mage
13th December 2016 14:07:09 (Last edited 13th December 2016 14:10:33)

I personally think if the server is 3x that the deathloss should also be 3x
if the death loss even be lowered to like 0.5x for example, u will lose just 1/6th of what u usually should lose this is too low... PLEASE KILL ME.
I understand for the people fom everath this sounds like a disaster but...
I say 3x exp 3x death loss.

Also for the frags i have also my own opinion and that follows:
I think the frags should be reset every 48 hours:

1st kill = 10min pz
2nd kill = 20min pz
3rd kill = 30min pz
4th kill = 30min pz
5th kill = black+30min pz
6th kill = 30min pz
7th kill = 30min pz
8th kill = 30min pz
9th kill = 14 days ban

i still think its the best idea to first fix death loss and then fix the new server to start all fair and right.
Withoud game weaknesess and bug abuse.
Pecado Capital
Player

Pharos
Level 23
Mage
13th December 2016 14:10:41

Quoting Agron:
Quoting K-Zodron:

So you can still suicide yourself without losing bless or a item.. This will still be an issue for pvp worlds, who cares to spent some money to keep their experience instead of dying to an enemy when u know they will come to kill you.

Increase frag limit? 2 each day is simply toooo low, make it like 6-9 unjust before black skull?

Lol people wont suicide, its better try to logout .
And i think the option to recovery loss should not be able.
Lion The Warmaster
Player

Elysium
Level 143
Warrior
13th December 2016 14:40:02

Quoting Pecado Capital:
Quoting Agron:
Quoting K-Zodron:

Lol people wont suicide, its better try to logout .
And i think the option to recovery loss should not be able.

Yes they will...
Maybe some of the higher levels won't... but me for exemple, I will loose how much of level? The worst actually is the skill.
« First
3 4 5 6 7
Last »