« First
21 22 23 24 25
Last »
Stubbie
Player

Pharos
Level 400
Mage
12th May 2017 20:10:26 (Last edited 12th May 2017 20:13:28)

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Nironerz
Player

Pharos
Level 303
Ranger
12th May 2017 20:33:07

Quoting Kamy Mythlogic:
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

That has to be hard getting all the server in one screenshot :D
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
13th May 2017 00:51:51

@Above: It's the price we pay for having pussy charlover enemies, just like you :)

Grats on the advancements, Kamy
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
13th May 2017 02:22:44

Quoting The Warlockk:
@Above: It's the price we pay for having pussy charlover enemies, just like you :)

Forum warrior strikes again.

Do you even know who Jeezus is? I do, he never even plaid Platon.

Want me to login and stand outside pz so you can say brb 30min again?
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
13th May 2017 02:44:32 (Last edited 13th May 2017 02:47:06)

Quoting Dancore:
Quoting The Warlockk:

I played Tartarus and Everath while you were roleplaying with Baltas on that EU server that was closed. Jeezus is probably one of the guys from the dutch crew that I killed over and over when Everath was released. They never created a character in Platon because they are super charlovers and cant deal with experience loss.

Just because you logged in with 5+ people when I was the only one active, it doesn't mean you're this or that.
If you wanna prove something, stay online 24/7 and try to actually have fights, don't just login with your crew of charlover friends when I am the only one online.

I said brb cuz I actually had to go AFK to do stuff IRL, and I actually returned later, but was the only one online. It's easy to login only when there are no enemies online, I wanna see you have the balls to stay online and try to get a fight going. I know you don't have.

Are you tired of me calling you out on forums? Then stay online in Platon and let's try to have a fight where there is atleast a minimal amount of players online from both teams, so we can actually have fights and see who is who out of pz.
Leary
Player

Pharos
Level 174
Ranger
13th May 2017 06:42:06

Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting Dancore:
Quoting The Warlockk:

I played Tartarus and Everath while you were roleplaying with Baltas on that EU server that was closed. Jeezus is probably one of the guys from the dutch crew that I killed over and over when Everath was released. They never created a character in Platon because they are super charlovers and cant deal with experience loss.

Just because you logged in with 5+ people when I was the only one active, it doesn't mean you're this or that.
If you wanna prove something, stay online 24/7 and try to actually have fights, don't just login with your crew of charlover friends when I am the only one online.

I said brb cuz I actually had to go AFK to do stuff IRL, and I actually returned later, but was the only one online. It's easy to login only when there are no enemies online, I wanna see you have the balls to stay online and try to get a fight going. I know you don't have.

Are you tired of me calling you out on forums? Then stay online in Platon and let's try to have a fight where there is atleast a minimal amount of players online from both teams, so we can actually have fights and see who is who out of pz.

BRUTALITY
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
13th May 2017 10:41:44

Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting Dancore:
Quoting The Warlockk:

It's like you're acting to be cool to your friends or something?

+5 people? Deadpool, Zarollith and me.

Only one online? You, Kamy and Aguinha.

It's like talking to a professional bullshit machine but then again you are the best forum warrior in zezenia online forums, congratulations.
Beekz Teh Magician
Player

Elysium
Level 330
Mage
13th May 2017 10:49:13

zzZZzzzzzzzzz come on with the forum fight, i kept coming here for the SCREENSHOTS.
Tematonarl Arrombado
Player

Pharos
Level 88
Mage
13th May 2017 12:18:46

Can i be a forum judge? Right now looks like no one of you wants to fight, but wanna blame the enemy team for that. My sugestion, pick a day and a time! Call all the efforts you can and go for all!
Nironerz
Player

Pharos
Level 303
Ranger
13th May 2017 13:11:13

Quoting The Warlockk:

I've always fought and I'm not scared to die on my characters like I've shown on everath and pharos, you and your team always hide PZ.
Why would I play Platon? I played Tipitaka and quit for a long time when that got shut down, I then went to everath and have dominated that server ever since(Even had you begging to join our team then Justin kicked you off and you cried).

I'm now dominating Pharos as well even though 6 teams of like (60+) people tried to take it they couldn't, if you want fights I will invite you to join Pharos with your team and none of my team will attack you until you wanna fight, or are you going to make another excuse?

Keep talking shit as always at least you're good at one thing :D:D
« First
21 22 23 24 25
Last »