Happy Monkey
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Mage
22nd July 2017 02:30:39

Quoting Krumble:
Quoting Happy Monkey:
Congratz it seems that cavebotting at nocturne is the new fashion nowdays! 8)

Congratz, it seems that posting on makers is still a thing, grow some balls.

Salty botter detected. :O
Pryo Man
Player

Elysium
Level 107
Mage
22nd July 2017 17:19:28

Good job melvin, keep killin it and keep post pictures :D!

- Pryo Man
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
22nd July 2017 22:17:24

Quoting Happy Monkey:

Maybe once you get a 330 Warlock you will understand my point of vieuw:smartass: But we both know that wont happen, atleast not on my server :smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass:

Quoting Pryo Man:

- Pryo Man

Thanks Daniel! You 2 bro<3
Happy Monkey
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Mage
22nd July 2017 23:25:33

Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Happy Monkey:

Maybe once you get a 330 Warlock you will understand my point of vieuw:smartass: But we both know that wont happen, atleast not on my server :smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass:

Quoting Pryo Man:

- Pryo Man

Don't need to be 330 warlock to understand your point of "vieuw", and you are right we both know me aint getting 300+... either you're retarded on exping on a deadgame or simple cavebot, i guess you fill both options :smartass::smartass::smartass:
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
23rd July 2017 00:46:19 (Last edited 23rd July 2017 00:47:07)

Quoting Happy Monkey:
Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Happy Monkey:

Quoting Pryo Man:

- Pryo Man

Don't need to be 330 warlock to understand your point of "vieuw", and you are right we both know me aint getting 300+... either you're retarded on exping on a deadgame or simple cavebot, i guess you fill both options :smartass::smartass::smartass:

I guess I kicked you off a server more than once, you seem pretty mad.. Why the hate buddy?
Happy Monkey
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Mage
23rd July 2017 01:13:42

Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Happy Monkey:
Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Happy Monkey:

Quoting Pryo Man:

- Pryo Man

I guess I kicked you off a server more than once, you seem pretty mad.. Why the hate buddy?

You probably have to come up with a random thought just to change the subject, im not any near to be mad but all the opposite. im having a blast wasting your time while you botting and the more you get the more you loose, so when the day comes you will loose it all, mark my words my little padawan ;)
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
23rd July 2017 01:46:05

Quoting Happy Monkey:
Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Happy Monkey:
Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Happy Monkey:

Quoting Pryo Man:

- Pryo Man

You probably have to come up with a random thought just to change the subject, im not any near to be mad but all the opposite. im having a blast wasting your time while you botting and the more you get the more you loose, so when the day comes you will loose it all, mark my words my little padawan ;)

alright bud, good for you <3

*in the meantime as you said*
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
23rd July 2017 03:06:00 (Last edited 5th November 2018 01:15:34)

Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
23rd July 2017 13:41:48

Mlvl 82 during a quest service

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385