Level 4
Warrior
29th May 2017 02:01:29

Quoting Ryan The Alcomist:
Quoting Mexican Bill:
Quoting Ht Savage:
40 people online, and you still no lifeing it. lmfao so pathetic.

Ryan

On a scale of 1 to 10, how badly do you wanna play? Elysium would be the best option for you Cryan.

-10 The game is horrible and the staff corrupt, the player base evaporated and there are litteraly 100 new 2d mmorpgs coming out or that just launched that are 100x better than this crap, ifr i was even interested in playing video games like a 12 year old child, but im not.

Have fun on dead game crying about gm abuse every week watching players drop day by day, till you beg for a new server to rinse and repeat.

Ryan~

Why do you care so much if it's such a bad game?:D

I don't care i'm just saying how pathetic he is still playing it when he complains about it non stop lol

Hi Ryan! Hope everything is going well in life :)
Nironerz
Player

Pharos
Level 303
Ranger
29th May 2017 10:36:51

Quoting Mexican Bill:
Quoting Ht Savage:

Ryan

On a scale of 1 to 10, how badly do you wanna play? Elysium would be the best option for you Cryan.

-10 The game is horrible and the staff corrupt, the player base evaporated and there are litteraly 100 new 2d mmorpgs coming out or that just launched that are 100x better than this crap, ifr i was even interested in playing video games like a 12 year old child, but im not.

Have fun on dead game crying about gm abuse every week watching players drop day by day, till you beg for a new server to rinse and repeat.

Ryan~

I don't care i'm just saying how pathetic he is still playing it when he complains about it non stop lol

You seem to care quite a bit to be honest.
You will be back again.
Ryan The Alcomist
Player

Pharos
Level 171
Warrior
29th May 2017 13:26:49

Quoting Johannes:
Quoting Mexican Bill:
Quoting Ht Savage:

Ryan

Ryan~

It is thanks, hope you are doing well to,

@Jeezus The only way i can see myself coming back to play is a total overhaul of the game, new staff, new outfits, better updates, and a lotttttt more players.

Ryan~
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
29th May 2017 14:12:06

Quoting Johannes:
Quoting Mexican Bill:
Quoting Ht Savage:

Ryan

Ryan~

It is thanks, hope you are doing well to,

@Jeezus The only way i can see myself coming back to play is a total overhaul of the game, new staff, new outfits, better updates, and a lotttttt more players.

Ryan~

Did you atleast give my video a thumbsup?
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
29th May 2017 16:17:40

The latest movies from you have been so boring just sneaks or out numbred shit. But fuck that lone eye part was epic good job.
Nironerz
Player

Pharos
Level 303
Ranger
29th May 2017 16:23:08

Quoting Huligan:
The latest movies from you have been so boring just sneaks or out numbred shit. But fuck that lone eye part was epic good job.

It's hard to find decent fights, that's why the majority of our team have taken a break.
Epexion
Player

Platon
Level 11
Mage
29th May 2017 17:28:52

boring movies and ryan is right and ur wrong. he is giving you advice and telling the truth this game will die soon look at online numbers now it's emberassing and where is kz? is he alive, i think gm quillon is in control now :D
Ryan The Alcomist
Player

Pharos
Level 171
Warrior
29th May 2017 18:06:50 (Last edited 29th May 2017 18:07:11)

Quoting Jeezus:
Quoting Huligan:

It's hard to find decent fights, that's why the majority of our team have taken a break.

So you admit the games dead, thing is you guys have decent pvp and can make good videos, why not do it on a game where there is players. I know you guys would love albion online as you could make a guild there and claim your own territories, build your own base of operations and do open world pvp with full loot. But thing is you have to buy the game so you won't give it a chance. lol
Guex On Three
Player

Platon
Level 21
Warrior
29th May 2017 23:00:58

Quoting Mexican Bill:
Quoting Ht Savage:

Ryan

Ryan~

Why are you so fat?
Alinor Only Wars
Player

Pharos
Level 405
Mage
30th May 2017 13:14:46

AAAAauuuuuu my bellaaa!! this video *.* MASSIVEEE WIIIN, like always!!