2 3 4 5 6
Last »
Gringo Esperto
Player

Pharos
Level 30
Warrior
2nd December 2013 03:18:56

Fixed the recently reported bugs. Thanks for reporting.
But some places I couldn't find because of how small the screenshot was. Please, besides the description of the whereabouts, also always include your minimap in the screenshot, it makes it easier to find the place.
Avathar
Player

Elysium
Level 261
Ranger
6th December 2013 04:44:27

Bug cave bombardiers Leif

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Surango
Player

Elysium
Level 92
Mage
6th December 2013 10:23:50

That one is already been reported.
Gringo Esperto
Player

Pharos
Level 30
Warrior
6th December 2013 15:50:40

Just a side note here guys:
Most of the bugs have already been fixed by us, but the map will probably take longer to be updated to real server, since we have to finish other stuff before we can put it in-game.
What I mean is that, even after this most recent patch, the bugs will still be in-game, even though we already fixed them. It is just that the map won't change soon.
Snyzor
Player

Elysium
Level 73
Warrior
7th December 2013 05:53:41

The ice demon can go through the rock here, but i cant.

This is in the ice demon spawn in Karkkila. forgot to upload where abouts it is on the map. But Its the only spot with the rocks in the doorway here, has 2 ice demons in this part.
Mayestik Berserker
Sage

Elysium
Level 287
Warrior
26th December 2013 03:39:25

Well..I have found some map bugs, don't know if it's really a bug but...

1- the dragon tail when dead (disappears on the wall).

2- Again the dragon tail when alive (disappears on the wall).

3- Don't know really what it's but I think it's a bunch of something..

4- Again...don't know if a bunch of carpet...something like it..haha.

5- Well..this is not a bug but I think ir's interesting to put some advice or some message showing something to players. (Almost all the signs and statues don't have any message into it. In my opinion Zezenia needs more mystery and hard quests to be solved, it'll call a lot of rpg gamers lovers.

Lkz.
Gringo Esperto
Player

Pharos
Level 30
Warrior
26th December 2013 05:11:58

@Mayestik Berserker
All the bugs you reported except the last one are not related to the map but to how the game is rendered.
About the signs. Yes I agree, and you may rest assured that we are working on the quests / RPG feeling for the next update. I am not aiming at fixing all the old signs/etc that are meaningless, but that will be probably be done with the time.
Mayestik Berserker
Sage

Elysium
Level 287
Warrior
26th December 2013 13:13:10 (Last edited 26th December 2013 13:18:31)

Quoting Gringo Esperto:
@Mayestik Berserker
All the bugs you reported except the last one are not related to the map but to how the game is rendered.
About the signs. Yes I agree, and you may rest assured that we are working on the quests / RPG feeling for the next update. I am not aiming at fixing all the old signs/etc that are meaningless, but that will be probably be done with the time.

Thanks for replying Gringo, but can I still reporting this kind of bugs? Where is the best place to report it? Here?

another bug related with the game rendered that I found. (When using classic right click 'no menu' and you are at the market in your itens option and then you try to open a bag that is in the left side of your screens, you'll start to remove your itens from market which is very bad, because I almost lost them when they went to the floor because of my full backpack. So I think that when your main backpack is full of itens, the other one, when you buy, when you remove, when you trade should go to another empty backpack that YOU have, not to the floor.

thanks, waiting for reply.

Lkz.
Guy Manuel
Player

Pharos
Level 52
Warrior
26th December 2013 19:46:43 (Last edited 26th December 2013 19:50:35)

Ops, edit:
Mayestik Berserker, someone told me about this bug too. But I think you should make a new thread for that.
Mayestik Berserker
Sage

Elysium
Level 287
Warrior
29th December 2013 18:59:41

Hey.

Found a map bug at mammoths.

Lkz.
« First
2 3 4 5 6