1 2 3
Last »
Gullalene
Player

Elysium
Level 19
Warrior
6th June 2013 05:16:16 (Last edited 6th June 2013 05:19:19)

For those of you who don't know, Zezenia has many map bugs and glitches throughout the game. I have recently been receiving various reports about such and have went along to fix these. However, there are many more out there that have already/yet to be discovered. Many that have already been found may not have been reported, or have failed to show where they are.

If you come across a mapping error, bug, or just a simple piece that looks out of place, you can report it in this thread. To do so, you need to tell what it is, a little bit about what it is, and then include a picture and directions to locate it.

If you're in-game (say you're occupied hunting somewhere and notice a bug) and are too busy to report it on forums, you use the ctrl + r combination while standing near the map bug and fill out a description about it. Ex) Mapping bug - missing tile to the left, next to a rock.

When all of the bugs have been fixed, a small map patch may be released and announced.

Rules:
- This thread is for the location and correction of map bugs and glitches ONLY.
- Posting content other than a report about a map issue, or related to such, may result in punishment.
- Don't post about increasing / decreasing monster spawns. That's ridiculous.
- Don't post about a bug that has ALREADY been reported in here. (You may quote and further explanation if necessary. I.E, lack of direction)
- Do NOT ask to contact a GM to show them where the bug is. The whole point of this thread is to lead around that issue.
- Again, keep this thread related to map bugs!

Now that the thread is officially open for reports... go at it boys 'n girls!
Azzahr
Premium

Elysium
Level 592
Warrior
6th June 2013 09:43:06

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

I do not know if it's really a map error, but I believe that the minah front row should contain rocks as well as other not you think?

i in Cave Giant Beetle / Geltharia / next to Warg's

I hope this has helped

By: El Gyz or Gyz
Vee
Player

Pharos
Level 92
Mage
6th June 2013 13:39:18

Quoting El Gyz:

I do not know if it's really a map error, but I believe that the minah front row should contain rocks as well as other not you think?

i in Cave Giant Beetle / Geltharia / next to Warg's

I hope this has helped

By: El Gyz or Gyz

Those rocks comes from wall. On that spot, there isn't a wall, as I remember there is couple rocks only blocking a way, giving you a chance to shoot some giant beetles from otherside of the rocks. To "fix" it, we woud need some rock border. And then we would have way more than one places like this to fix.
Cacomixtle
Sage

Elysium
Level 336
Warrior
6th June 2013 16:15:42

There is this sharp 90° angle in place of a smooth edge. It is located in the mountain just southwest of Caerfa, where goblins, dwarves and a few spiders can be found.
Southem
Player

Elysium
Level 43
Warrior
7th June 2013 01:42:21

Was walking in karkkila and found this, so, i came here to report it.

They fixed it sometimes ago, but they forgot one part.
It's in karkkila close of the boat

Jeffy Rodriguez~
Durius
Player

Platon
Level 16
Mage
7th June 2013 02:37:48

Durius
Player

Platon
Level 16
Mage
7th June 2013 03:01:15 (Last edited 7th June 2013 03:07:06)

Azzahr
Premium

Elysium
Level 592
Warrior
7th June 2013 23:02:53

south of culthan, near the tower Obsessed Monk

By: El gyz
Gullalene
Player

Elysium
Level 19
Warrior
8th June 2013 05:04:19 (Last edited 8th June 2013 05:04:56)

Thank you for all the bug reports in-game and out of game, I have fixed them and they will be ready for the map patch, however, there are still more that exist. Thank you for participating and keep up the good work! Also, keep the reports coming! :-)
Sator
Player

Platon
Level 16
Warrior
16th June 2013 15:28:21

Thread stickied, thanks for the reports so far!
1 2 3
Last »