1 2
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
26th January 2024 16:17:48 CM Mercury View post »
Nameless
Player

Elysium
Level 763
Warrior
27th January 2024 05:07:03

Quoting CM Mercury:

Another higher end HC Spawn is currently under development and will be released soon :)

-Mercury

Thats the poinnnnnt!

Last updates brought good resps! keep going please!
Yakuzaa
Player

Pharos
Level 719
Ranger
27th January 2024 22:27:36

Hello, I would like to ask you to put the buff of the ranger, warrior without cooldown, as well as the mages, because when the game closes, or appears ''Lagged'', when we return, sometimes we have to wait a long time (1 minute or more), to buff again!

And that, without the barbarian's life steel, or the ranger's ricochet, or the paladin's fortification, is sometimes a lot to lose!

And my MS keeps increasing a lot, when I open the bestiary, as well as when I take paralyze and open the map, it even locks the screen for about 3 to 4 seconds!
Dark Berserker
Premium

Pharos
Level 812
Warrior
28th January 2024 13:59:11

I would like to ask for attention to one thing too, I always try to keep the chars online, but when I put them to training and the lag protection, I stop training and I don't recover because there is still 50%+ left.
Dark Berserker
Premium

Pharos
Level 812
Warrior
30th January 2024 12:08:47

I know I've already mentioned it other times, but would it be possible to do a self-login and trainer? Why would I like to leave my char online to see newbies in the trade and help people who send messages, also increase the number of online players on the server, but I leave it training and the internet goes down and automatically my char doesn't train and doesn't go online , that is, it would be much smarter to just put it to train and turn off the char.

But I think that would mean that there are few people online, driving away new players. With this change and the security of the trienna and perhaps a reward for online hours in a day, the real number of players would be much higher.
1 2