1 2
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
26th January 2024 16:17:48 CM Mercury View post »
Administration
Staff

24th January 2024 07:18:37

This week’s Server Save includes the following changes:

- Added NPC’s (People) to the world map dialog.
- Added new Hardcore Hunting Zone for Lone Eyes in Aranagua.
- Added new Lizard Guardian spawn.
- Added a small spawn downstairs at Tarmell Templar Knight / Priests.
- Added Ghosts in Tarmell castle.
- Added Soul Harvesters to existing spawn.
- Slightly expanded Wildling spawn in Tarmell.
- Removed doors from minimap for pathing.
- Fixed duplicate monster spawns appearing in the world map.
- Fixed client crashes in brewing & bestiary windows.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
Poke In Your Eye
Player

Elysium
Level 50
Warrior
24th January 2024 09:59:35

Great :) Good to see that world map functionality increases. I suggest to remove instant selection of the search textbox when opening map. Now we cant move or use hotkeys when use ctr+m because we are typing in that search box. Bestiary is an example of good UI - Its safe to enter the bestiary while in battle and cast spells or move, and player must intentionally select search box to start searching monster.
Grimm Reaper
Player

Zera
Level 162
Warrior
24th January 2024 14:21:49 (Last edited 24th January 2024 14:22:47)

Nice changes, any chance we can get some backpack/bag optimization changes? Maybe we can designate specific bags for “non collectible loot” and so any and every drop from monsters that is non collectible will drop in this backpacks. And then same thing for collectibles. Removing explosion powder from loots or allowing us to disable, considering here in zera pvp is nonexistent and there’s no viable usage of the explosion powder. Daily login rewards would be nice but have a minimum required login time, maybe 1 hr? I think would be nice to permanently increase the baseline respawn rate, can never go wrong with that. Allowing our training to up to 100% by itself, even with hours of hunting it’s very difficult to increase training from 50% to 100%. Adding some attack effects for the warrior class, rangers and mages, you can see wand attacks and arrows, maybe a sword swinging effect on the monsters for warriors, would be nice aesthetic. Adding sound to the game would be nice, which I know would be a big change but I think would interest players. Npcs should buy epics and legendary, by an increased fixed rate for all items, maybe epics go for 50k more and legendaries 100k more? Me personally, it hurts to sell a legendary drop and get 10x less then what I could get on the market. Lastly, curious if there is any talk about a merge? I’ve loved Zera, but does get discouraging with lack of players, are there plans for advertising to get more players in? Will zera merge in the future? Thank you.
Tokan Sado
Player

Pharos
Level 1002
Warrior
24th January 2024 16:11:07 (Last edited 24th January 2024 16:53:58)

Well done thank you for improving respaws!

Altought i know the target to the lone eye HC is for mid lvs, I'd like to see some more creatures in there, in special archangels. There are some spots without creatures that you have to walk too much to get 8 monsters.
~edit: archangel loot boost isn't avaible i beleive its a bug.

About the increasing respaw on soul harvesters, there are some spots with just 3 monsters, I think the respaw could using a few more creatures per lure, around 5-10 more monsters would make the respaw great. Another sugestion is remove the demons above the hunting ground and replace with a few souls so lower level rangers can task there.

About the templars I still have mixed feelings, it helped but didnt solve the problem. I know don't break it alone but I still can't party hunt there. Perhaps a second floor looking like mighty magician werebears or a HC would solve this.

Just a disclaimer, im thankful for your effort and Im not just demanding places to make more exp/money. Im looking for challenging hunts to duo or party hunt with my friends, lately I have been solo hunting except for new dk hc wich is fun but not challenge or lizard hc, the other respaws simple cant handle 2 high levels.

~Tokan.
Dark Berserker
Premium

Pharos
Level 812
Warrior
24th January 2024 20:11:52 (Last edited 24th January 2024 20:22:47)

Hi staff.

Firstly, I would like to thank you for changing the hunts and creating new things for us.

I tested all the locations that were added.
My considerations:

New Lizard Respawn - Very good for doing a small task, however it could be something round, making it a team hunt for low level, but I thought the black setting was VERY cool.

HC Lone Eye - Very happy to see you implementing hcs that were mentioned, I believe there are still some hcs mentioned, but the hunt is good, it is a new hunt. I found it a little spaced out between the boxes to be considered hardcore. It's a very good hunt for medium level, as I got approximately 75kk and the lizard got 110.

Templar and Soul Harvesters - It's a good change but a harcore of both would be very interesting. In both hunts I have no challenges and little exp
Sr Ticco
Premium

Elysium
Level 574
Warrior
24th January 2024 22:33:53

Nice Work 8)
Horizonk
Player

Pharos
Level 365
Ranger
25th January 2024 01:16:48

I really liked the new news and updates, but I've noticed that in recent months, almost no one has been hunting in the hardcore portal of unholy, and I think it would be feasible and considerable if they put more monsters on the hunt, or reformulated it, putting archangel, magus, unholy and volcanics golens, why not? After all, it's very small, and it would be challenging for mages/Rangers to hunt with so many offensive monsters in the respaw!

I believe that the entire second floor of demon and demon lord, which precedes the soul harvester respaw, could be a respaw with several soul harvesters in smaller quantities (for players level 300-400), and for more experienced players, the lower respaw would be ideal, but as "Tokan Sado" said, there should be more monsters in the hunt, they are still very far from each other!

As for the HC portal, lone eye, and Guardian, I haven't been able to test it yet! But I will soon!
Itzal
Premium

Pharos
Level 801
Ranger
25th January 2024 11:52:27

I see hardcore as something really hardcore. The lizard hunt is exactly what needs to be done, just a few steps and lots of monsters, the HC de unholy hunt should be a "normal" hunt.

This lone eye thing is interesting now, but having to walk practically 2 full screens to close a box in some parts should be something unfeasible.

I believe it should be done every 10 monsters and if you are stronger, you should be able to get 20 animals on your screen. Maybe I could be exaggerating, but seeing the DK and legionaire/Lizards hunts, that's where most hunt because it works that way, why not continue with the same "formula"?

Another hunt that is being boosted a lot is yaghan barbarian, because it is a fun hunt to do, with a lot of monsters, generally overboxing the hunt several times. The only problem with the hunt are the alleys.
Sanoman
Player

Elysium
Level 937
Mage
25th January 2024 15:36:05

The update is very good, please keep releasing more Hard Core hunts, we need more options, my big praise goes to the Guardian lizard cave, it was perfect. You can take this same idea from new floor hunts for future hunts.
CM Mercury
Community Manager

26th January 2024 16:17:48

Quoting Grimm Reaper:

Hi,

There will be changes to the bestiary allowing for ease of use with the looted items turned on/off, also explosion powder will be added.

You should currently get a slightly higher price for epic and legendary tier items. That amount could be increased for sure.

Backpack optimization is something that has been discussed.

Quoting Dark Berserker:

The HC Lone Eye spawn is not a high end spawn, that was never the intention. But based on the feedback we will add a few more monsters.

Another higher end HC Spawn is currently under development and will be released soon :)

-Mercury
1 2