1 2 3
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
9th January 2024 13:49:17 CM Mercury View post »
Zimbz
Player

Elysium
Level 15
Warrior
10th January 2024 03:09:53 (Last edited 10th January 2024 03:23:01)

Quoting CM Mercury:
Quoting Zimbz:

Also Marksman spells were reported 2 weeks ago about not being aligned properly. And its still not fixed.

Hi,

This has been fixed. Will go live at server save :)

If there are items that you really think should be added to the list please let us know in this thread :)

-Mercury

Possibly level 50 required or under items, are kept that you are wearing only. Thus giving new players that did just come during this season, an opportunity to continue their journey on Elysium, Pharos or Zera. Not solely relying on the market of each world to obtain new gear, when you shouldn't have to worry about that. Should be able to play without doing this or struggling to obtain proper items for your transferred character.
I believe level 50 required or under items, will not even touch/hurt the economy on any world. As you will only take the equiped items you are wearing that are level 50 or under

about people who enchanted items...
i understand ores are transfered (the ones you did not use)
is their any way since you guys are going to be erasing most of peoples items they did infact enchant, could you go by boss kills from Mighty Balmore and return zezenium ores to transfered characters based off the boss kills. This is an easy way to find out how many ores each player would get returned. In a small technicality, dungeon tickets were needed to do this, which is also a premium item technically. You had to use p cards to get dungeon tickets to run this. Id hope people would get to keep their ores they used premium items to even get. As stated dungeon tickets are being transferred so it would only be right to fulfill each player with their respective zezenium ores, that they used tickets to obtain.
Poke In Your Eye
Player

Elysium
Level 50
Warrior
10th January 2024 07:23:55

Yes - As items wont be transferred it would be sensible to get back used ores.
Sanoman
Player

Elysium
Level 937
Mage
10th January 2024 10:50:44

Quoting Nameless:
Quoting CM Mercury:

If there are items that you really think should be added to the list please let us know in this thread :)

-Mercury

I think legendary vozuth sword should be transfer, because its hard and RARE to get.

Ty!

otserv isn't even considered a server, it's just a season to attract more players, but I don't particularly know why people insist on insisting on otserv, as the game is frozen in time until these servers end and the game hasn't evolved in the meantime, so It's a total waste of everyone's time
Nameless
Player

Elysium
Level 763
Warrior
10th January 2024 13:26:40

Quoting Sanoman:
Quoting Nameless:
Quoting CM Mercury:

-Mercury

I think legendary vozuth sword should be transfer, because its hard and RARE to get.

Ty!

otserv isn't even considered a server, it's just a season to attract more players, but I don't particularly know why people insist on insisting on otserv, as the game is frozen in time until these servers end and the game hasn't evolved in the meantime, so It's a total waste of everyone's time

Unfurtunately Zezenia dont have mechanic to party hunts.. dont even have party skills or so..

On Titan or Cronus Server i had the experience to play with 4-5 friend (Sometimes 6+) day by day and its the reason that some ppls goes there.

But on Ely~ we dont need party to hunt or make anything..

I am been trying that much given a sugestion to staff to puf mechanics to hunt party hunts but they wont change anything.. Thats why i prefer play on cronus then Ely nowadays
Mec Zada
Player

Pharos
Level 200
Warrior
10th January 2024 14:20:34

Quoting Nameless:
Quoting CM Mercury:

-Mercury

Ty!

Are you crazy? All seasonal server we can take it? Make no sense. Stupid boy.
This is not transferable.
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
10th January 2024 21:24:07

why is sinister eyes classed as collectable, if you going to allow that to transfer you might aswell include all wanu loot.
Noble Zezenia bow
Noble zezenia Ring
Mythic beheader
etc
1 2 3