1 2 3
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
9th January 2024 13:49:17 CM Mercury View post »
Deixando Claro
Player

Pharos
Level 202
Mage
8th January 2024 20:43:13

Zzzzzzzz........
Lagatrixo
Player

Zera
Level 201
Ranger
8th January 2024 21:44:24 (Last edited 8th January 2024 21:44:45)

Quoting CM Mercury:

- Bank gold will be converted to noble Zezenian coins at a rate of 300 000 gold to one coin.
- Challenge Points accumulate at a 10x rate and will be preserved on transfer. Challenge Points will become account shared per game world in a later update. Note: the 10x multiplier will be applied after the season.
- Zezenium ores are preserved on transfer.

-Character level is capped at level 200 on all worlds. Skills cap at level 100. Magic level caps at level 75.
-Achievement & Bestiary progress is preserved on transfer.
- Only Premium Shop items, outfits, pets, collectibles and container items can be transferred. Other inventory & depot contents are lost on transfer.[/url]

Thats the info from begining

Bank gold will be converted to noble Zezenian coins at a rate of 300 000 gold to one coin.

Only Premium Shop items, outfits, pets, collectibles and container items can be transferred.
Other inventory & depot contents are lost on transfer

Can you read with understanding? Use brain 2+2=4
Only collectible, container and premium transfered. OTHER ARE LOST ON TRANSFER
Shotakaz
Player

Elysium
Level 65
Ranger
8th January 2024 23:18:31

What about people who bought chars after level 500? and are top characters now, they will take the top rewards still?
Nameless
Player

Elysium
Level 763
Warrior
9th January 2024 05:11:09

Quoting Mec Zada:
Don't forget to remove the legendary sword that the player Nameles got in the 3 beasts quest.

I got the one of Ely already..Dont worry, i wont abuse any bug or weakness of game..
CM Mercury
Community Manager

9th January 2024 13:49:17 (Last edited 9th January 2024 13:54:29)

Quoting Zimbz:

Also Marksman spells were reported 2 weeks ago about not being aligned properly. And its still not fixed.

Hi,

This has been fixed. Will go live at server save :)

If there are items that you really think should be added to the list please let us know in this thread :)

-Mercury
Kortnus
Player

Zera
Level 24
Ranger
9th January 2024 15:11:03

Quoting CM Mercury:

If there are items that you really think should be added to the list please let us know in this thread :)

-Mercury

Why sinister eyes is transferable? Its boss item, why this wand is transferable and other boss/wanu items are not?
Askja
Premium

Elysium
Level 709
Warrior
9th January 2024 15:15:09

Quoting CM Mercury:

-Mercury

redcurrant, blackcurrant ;)
Anjo Grie
Player

Elysium
Level 24
Mage
9th January 2024 16:26:44

Add legendary sword to the list!!!
Nameless
Player

Elysium
Level 763
Warrior
9th January 2024 19:09:05 (Last edited 9th January 2024 19:09:27)

Quoting CM Mercury:

-Mercury

I think legendary vozuth sword should be transfer, because its hard and RARE to get.

Ty!
Titanius
Premium

Elysium
Level 273
Warrior
9th January 2024 23:06:17 (Last edited 9th January 2024 23:20:15)

Quoting CM Mercury:

-Mercury

The Artifacts Items, because I got 4 of 5 and the shard of madness I didn't take it and don't know if I will have time to get it.
So, I think is necessary to put on the list.

What about the Noble Zezenian Coins, why it will not be transferrable?

And also, what about the fruit of rebirth?

Thank you!
1 2 3