1 2
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Zimbz
Player

Elysium
Level 15
Warrior
28th December 2023 15:47:04

Guys, need to relax. Its the holidays still man. You guys demand things from people who also have personal lives and families etc...

@Grimm I get the frustration of the event not working properly. But to assume they don't care about the game simply because its still holiday season, is a stretch don't you think?

Let the holidays finish. Let families have their time. Let kids go back to school.
The staff has not abandoned you. Things will be cleared up, I have faith in that.
You should be worried when game worlds all go off and no one can login for days.

But I mean if its not changing at speed and to your liking. Play another game for now.
Perma Dead
Player

Zera
Level 200
Mage
28th December 2023 18:21:01

Quoting Zimbz:
Guys, need to relax. Its the holidays still man. You guys demand things from people who also have personal lives and families etc...

@Grimm I get the frustration of the event not working properly. But to assume they don't care about the game simply because its still holiday season, is a stretch don't you think?

Let the holidays finish. Let families have their time. Let kids go back to school.
The staff has not abandoned you. Things will be cleared up, I have faith in that.
You should be worried when game worlds all go off and no one can login for days.

But I mean if its not changing at speed and to your liking. Play another game for now.

I guess you are new here, but please do keep that faith.
Zimbz
Player

Elysium
Level 15
Warrior
28th December 2023 23:29:38 (Last edited 28th December 2023 23:39:31)

Quoting Perma Dead:
Quoting Zimbz:

I guess you are new here, but please do keep that faith.

Love it 8)<3:D
Now its wrong for people to have faith in your eyes? Oh well, then its wrong. Like lol?
Why bother even logging in to say this lol.

Doesnt change the fact you guys demand things from people who have lives and families. Its pathetic ^^ Especially during holiday season. Its all about pleasing the people, you guys could care less about anyone else but yourselves. You want things changed, you want updates and you want them now!

Come on :smartass:
Pantela
Player

Elysium
Level 332
Ranger
29th December 2023 02:01:32

Quoting Grimm Reaper:
This event didn’t even work? What’s going on staff, if you don’t care about the game then sell it to someone who does. Not to be harsh, but come on now.

I got 3 tickets so far.. It seems that the spawn rate for goblins is lower than the one for spookies (Halloween Event)
Sanoman
Player

Elysium
Level 937
Mage
29th December 2023 10:53:01

The drop is extremely rare, the dgs has a 25 minute cooldown, is that crazy haha? who will complete 50x this and still get a boring reward.. the dg with few mobs, terrible work, management guys please do a better job, I know you can do it, the evils were cool but where are the Christmas Elves there Inside the DG, where's a boss like Santa Claus or something?
Arabe Poeta Sinistro
Player

Elysium
Level 411
Warrior
29th December 2023 15:25:03

i already completed 20x this dungeon, and the rewards are realy trash...
5x = 3 huge presentes
20x= 5 huge presents
XDDDDDDD

NICE EVENT 8)
Dark Berserker
Premium

Pharos
Level 812
Warrior
29th December 2023 17:50:24

Quoting Puui Tui:
i already completed 20x this dungeon, and the rewards are realy trash...
5x = 3 huge presentes
20x= 5 huge presents
XDDDDDDD

NICE EVENT 8)

For these and other reasons that no one is excited to do anything in Zezenia, you will certainly win a devilish mask, just like the other seasons, for being top 1 in the seasonal.
Kortnus
Player

Zera
Level 24
Ranger
3rd January 2024 13:31:45

You are looking at a christmas hat.
You are looking at a pearl necklace.
You are looking at a christmas gloves.
You are looking at a wristwatch.

Thats from huge present box. its for quest or someting? i have a lot of those items, dont know what to do with them.
Deixando Claro
Player

Pharos
Level 202
Mage
3rd January 2024 13:50:56

I feel sadge for the community.
We have such good players here from Brasil, América and Europe.
And this is How staff Care about the game

As third plan

This is stupid
Lagatrixo
Player

Zera
Level 201
Ranger
3rd January 2024 16:42:28

Quoting Deixando Claro:
I feel sadge for the community.
We have such good players here from Brasil, América and Europe.
And this is How staff Care about the game

As third plan

This is stupid

Guess all those prezent boxes are usless xD
1 2