1 2
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Administration
Staff

20th December 2023 07:14:05

Christmas Events

Ho ho ho! Happy holidays from Zezenia Online. Santa Claus has returned to Ellaria once again!

Keep an eye out for Christmas Goblins who have come to ruin the holiday spirits. They may grant you access to the Evil Snowman’s dungeon, accessible at the Ellaria cemetery. Completing the dungeon once, five (5), twenty (20) and fifty (50) times will drop exclusive holiday rewards!

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
Dark Berserker
Premium

Pharos
Level 812
Warrior
20th December 2023 12:17:40 (Last edited 20th December 2023 12:18:52)

What you think about others posts created in this forum?

Am I happy that we have news about the events?
King Healer
Player

Pharos
Level 1005
Mage
20th December 2023 12:21:20

Good morning guys.
All good? I hope so.

I would like to talk again about some points that are basic and necessary in the game.

1- Improve visibility of pot times in the game. Nowadays I use about 8 pans to hunt and it's horrible to see which one is running out, some run out and I don't even notice because there are 7 active pans. My idea is to add a tab, just like VIP and Battle. A separate tab with the pot image and the time remaining (a count equal to the spell CD count on top of the pot image)

2-Option to remove the loot explosion, as I must have 1000 bps with this and every hunt fills many backpacks.

3-Urgently an improvement in the ranger, it is unacceptable to accept that a class like wl and mage hits 2s 1.5k magic and the ranger hits 800 (4s magic). My suggestion to balance the ranger a little is to put the hellish for 2s increasing its damage by 50%. (this would mean that the two subclasses would not be changed at first).
* Paladin Change - We don't have high level paladins because there is no need for hunting, because imagine a lvl 700 paladin, there will have to be much stronger fighters in the game and the exp of a paladin is half or less than that of the barbarian . I would make new hunts, but at the very least I would put desolation back in (adjusting the damage a little).

Ranger's Dodge Boot. Why is she level 2? It doesn't make any sense. It was colored at tier 3 like a warrior and a mage.

4-Why isn't the quiver enchanted? What's missing for that? It doesn't make sense either.

5- Today in the game there is an option using "CTRL + ;" for some functions, however it would be VERY GOOD to include the option of taking magic only from animals, this is extremely necessary in HARDCORE.

6- Implement the option to hunt only 1H, monster boosts and XP boost.

7- You included old outfits, which I personally thought was really cool, but I would like to see old magic in the game too. An option in the STORE, I don't know.

8- Buff time - Why do I have to rebuff every minute of a 2-hour hunt? Why not increase the buff time to 20min without CD? A simple improvement that changes a hunt a lot. It would bring more comfort.

9- Nowadays it takes me more than a month to get a skill, why not have a "wand" option in the store, so we can spend our money and thus train skills more quickly? This is true in all games, it improves the game's economy.

10- New use for collects, nowadays collects are dead. Wouldn't it be good to use a method of gaining skill stamina by delivering collect or something like that?

11- TIER in weapons. Nowadays I have at least 5 Mythic Beheader, why not create a new forge to increase the Tier of items/weapons, making it possible to increase their stats?

12- Another change in the ranger. Why does the barbarian who has the defending skill have a weapon with almost 35 attack and the ranger's weapon is 27? Why not equate these two classes?

My ideas are those of many players, just bringing up some points that I am 100% sure would balance the classes, the game.

Sorry to be commenting on this in this forum, but I don't see a response in any other topics created.
Sanoman
Player

Elysium
Level 937
Mage
20th December 2023 13:50:49

hello good morning, Christmas Santa is bugged.... he's not giving gifts this year XD
Lefyr
Premium

Pharos
Level 869
Warrior
20th December 2023 18:35:28

Where is the Goblins?
And Dead
Player

Pharos
Level 15
Mage
20th December 2023 21:27:44

Waiting for the invasions and Santa Claus doesn't answer for anything
Lagatrixo
Player

Zera
Level 201
Ranger
22nd December 2023 09:46:54

Will event work till Sunday? lol
Kortnus
Player

Zera
Level 24
Ranger
24th December 2023 01:00:49

how this event working? i cant find it ;/
Dark Berserker
Premium

Pharos
Level 812
Warrior
24th December 2023 01:44:21

Quoting Kortnus:
how this event working? i cant find it ;/

Next Holidays.
Grimm Reaper
Player

Zera
Level 162
Warrior
28th December 2023 14:22:28 (Last edited 28th December 2023 14:22:41)

This event didn’t even work? What’s going on staff, if you don’t care about the game then sell it to someone who does. Not to be harsh, but come on now.
1 2