1 2
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
7th November 2023 18:24:52 CM Mercury View post »
7th November 2023 18:36:28 CM Mercury View post »
7th November 2023 19:43:49 CM Mercury View post »
Perma Dead
Player

Zera
Level 200
Mage
7th November 2023 19:11:26

I think that moving to bans straight away will be a big mistake like the last server. Giving out warnings and even jail time would suffice for minor infractions like that of KSing or trash talk.

Most of all, the systems in game do not help with the current situation and nothing is being done to properly address those. Currently when you boost a spawn you know EXACTLY where people are as there is usually only 1 good spawn of each monster and due to the horrid spawn rates without rapid one extra person in most spawns will ruin the whole spawn.

The Bestiary cost scales way too hard making it so people usually stick to the lower end monsters, the boss boost costs way too much and most of them only have one spawn so as soon as you boost you will get people coming to you.

I would go in to detail on a lot of things but it seems like most things fall on deaf ears so I will leave it at that.
Luisvasquez
Player

Pharos
Level 634
Mage
7th November 2023 19:21:07

Quoting Death Soul:
Great! I hope that now we will be able to boost and hunt in peace!

Let's hope that if I die from yawning and playing in peace knowing that now they will start banning the annoying people like xp delicia who break the rules
CM Mercury
Community Manager

7th November 2023 19:43:49

Quoting Perma Dead:
I think that moving to bans straight away will be a big mistake like the last server. Giving out warnings and even jail time would suffice for minor infractions like that of KSing or trash talk.

Most of all, the systems in game do not help with the current situation and nothing is being done to properly address those. Currently when you boost a spawn you know EXACTLY where people are as there is usually only 1 good spawn of each monster and due to the horrid spawn rates without rapid one extra person in most spawns will ruin the whole spawn.

The Bestiary cost scales way too hard making it so people usually stick to the lower end monsters, the boss boost costs way too much and most of them only have one spawn so as soon as you boost you will get people coming to you.

I would go in to detail on a lot of things but it seems like most things fall on deaf ears so I will leave it at that.

Hi,

There are other changes considered too. Both PVP area changes considered and boost changes considered.
We are working to make the best result for sure.

Quoting Luisvasquez:

Let's hope that if I die from yawning and playing in peace knowing that now they will start banning the annoying people like xp delicia who break the rules

Hope you don't die due to yawning.

-Mercury
Kimiimaro
Player

Platon
Level 10
Mage
7th November 2023 22:36:29

Quoting CM Mercury:
Hi,

We would like to address the current situation regarding Kill Stealing (KS) and Player Versus Player (PVP) actions occurring within non-PVP designated areas.

Kill Stealing, while not an offense that warrants an immediate ban, may be considered as destructive behavior. If a player purposefully invades boosted spawns over and over again such behavior will result in a warning, with the potential for subsequent account suspension.

Furthermore, all PVP actions within non-PVP zones are strictly prohibited. Immediate account suspension will be given if a Game Master observes such infractions.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

-Mercury

Excellent work, I would like to report something... I can't stand opening the forum and seeing the same post from our friend Luisvasquez, this guy keeps spamming the forum... annoying, repetitive, and illogical.
:smartass:
Nameless
Player

Elysium
Level 763
Warrior
7th November 2023 22:59:07

Please back old system of XP Boost.

This new system make who boost party get no profity, just waste. I always junt with 5-6 ppls. We always need to put money after hunt gone.

Thank you!
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 904
Mage
7th November 2023 23:39:03

Quoting Nameles:
Please back old system of XP Boost.

This new system make who boost party get no profity, just waste. I always junt with 5-6 ppls. We always need to put money after hunt gone.

Thank you!

I think it's better to leave the individual buffs (all of them) a bit cheaper, of course
This system of displaying the boosts makes the game worse, it makes you predictable
~~Shadowzin ~~
1 2