1 2
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
7th November 2023 18:24:52 CM Mercury View post »
7th November 2023 18:36:28 CM Mercury View post »
7th November 2023 19:43:49 CM Mercury View post »
CM Mercury
Community Manager

7th November 2023 17:30:21

Hi,

We would like to address the current situation regarding Kill Stealing (KS) and Player Versus Player (PVP) actions occurring within non-PVP designated areas.

Kill Stealing, while not an offense that warrants an immediate ban, may be considered as destructive behavior. If a player purposefully invades boosted spawns over and over again such behavior will result in a warning, with the potential for subsequent account suspension.

Furthermore, all PVP actions within non-PVP zones are strictly prohibited. Immediate account suspension will be given if a Game Master observes such infractions.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

-Mercury
Luisvasquez
Player

Pharos
Level 634
Mage
7th November 2023 17:45:06

thank god it's more I'll be so good that I'll give you the list of the players who do the most KS and bother pushean and everything in order to ruin the game experience
-the bruxo
-picanho
-crpf
-precheco
-gragos
-Magazino Luizo
-o xandin
-Seu Largato
-Tutti Fruto
-Artorias Abyss
-Iphono
-Samsungo
-brahmo
-Laroxz
-Virilho

These people share the same guild and do the same stupid things against everyone. Please keep an eye on them and Picanho has been warned several times. I think that the next time he comes out to bother he should be permanently banned at the very least. Thank you for the good work done and with actions. community will be more seen and played more. Let's hope they continue to do exemplary work to help the community that does not participate in these events.
Luisvasquez
Player

Pharos
Level 634
Mage
7th November 2023 17:50:45

oh and by the way the time that happens the most is about this time and 6 hours from now because they start to bother
Captain Fuzzy Piddle
Player

Zera
Level 209
Mage
7th November 2023 18:07:46

HI!

Did you just copy and paste the same message that you let out prior to the server starting sure seems like it? The players have received said warnings nothing changes they know what time the only active GM sleeps so there is about 8-10 hours of pure Chaos.
Luisvasquez
Player

Pharos
Level 634
Mage
7th November 2023 18:12:59

Quoting Captain Fuzzy Piddle:
HI!

Did you just copy and paste the same message that you let out prior to the server starting sure seems like it? The players have received said warnings nothing changes they know what time the only active GM sleeps so there is about 8-10 hours of pure Chaos.

I completely agree, we need the staff to be attentive to the calls because this racist group only lives to bother the players and we hope for more attention and more justice
CM Mercury
Community Manager

7th November 2023 18:24:52 (Last edited 7th November 2023 18:29:04)

Quoting Captain Fuzzy Piddle:
HI!

Hi,

I did not. Sure we can give you a warning if you want one. There were multiple players that were warned again. And the time of warnings is gone. There is nothing but bans to be given out from now on, time of warnings is over. Except for griefing, that might result in a warning that will eventually lead to a ban.

Please be kind and don't report every single time somebody joins your hunt. Griefing is only considered as an offence if it continues multiple times.

Quoting Luisvasquez:
thank god it's more I'll be so good that I'll give you the list of the players who do the most KS and bother pushean and everything in order to ruin the game experience

Some of these players have received a warning. From now on there are no warnings just bans to be given.

-Mercury
Luisvasquez
Player

Pharos
Level 634
Mage
7th November 2023 18:32:48

Quoting Luisvasquez:

Some of these players have received a warning. From now on there are no warnings just bans to be given.

-Mercury

Let's hope that the bans are imminent, as I told you, after 6 in the afternoon, which is equivalent to 4 hours from now, the inconvenience begins because many leave work and only connect to bother me, I left them a gmail yesterday and I think they already saw how the message appears. time to yank my xp loot and debuf that claims that it was me who yawned the cave and you can see how the bruxo comes to bother and push throwing barrels and spike to impede our house which is super annoying and that initiative is all the same guild Nothing will happen to me but people like the bruxo and picanho live to bother and we hope that you yourself see it again and ban them imminently
CM Mercury
Community Manager

7th November 2023 18:36:28 (Last edited 7th November 2023 18:36:55)

Quoting Luisvasquez:
Quoting Luisvasquez:

-Mercury

Let's hope that the bans are imminent, as I told you, after 6 in the afternoon, which is equivalent to 4 hours from now, the inconvenience begins because many leave work and only connect to bother me, I left them a gmail yesterday and I think they already saw how the message appears. time to yank my xp loot and debuf that claims that it was me who yawned the cave and you can see how the bruxo comes to bother and push throwing barrels and spike to impede our house which is super annoying and that initiative is all the same guild Nothing will happen to me but people like the bruxo and picanho live to bother and we hope that you yourself see it again and ban them imminently

Hi There,

A GM is currently monitoring the situation and another one will take over later. Let's hope that this will calm down the situation.

-Mercury
Luisvasquez
Player

Pharos
Level 634
Mage
7th November 2023 18:39:39 (Last edited 7th November 2023 18:39:54)

Please and thank you very much, as you yourself have seen in several threads, half of my team retired due to this situation. We do not like to play with cheaters and we hope this appeases the cheaters or eliminates them from the game to have greater prosperity and greater reach somewhere. future thank you very much
Death Soul
Player

Elysium
Level 34
Mage
7th November 2023 18:53:56

Great! I hope that now we will be able to boost and hunt in peace!
1 2