3 4 5 6
Show staff replies in this thread
25th October 2023 19:13:38 CM Mercury View post »
Perma Dead
Premium

Zera
Level 200
Mage
26th October 2023 17:05:05 (Last edited 26th October 2023 17:06:12)

Quoting King Healer:
Cream, good morning.

It's not just these people who are pvp on my team, all players are important for the victory of a server. Being honest with you, I don't think it's fair for players to go to a server, 1x or 2x with more progress from a guy who dedicated months/years to the server. In my opinion, Titan was an excellent server, but there were flaws in the test. When we went to Pharos, his team was much stronger and still allied with Alinor, his team had a lot more people, we played with a few people and managed to conquer the server.

The enemy team has a lot of characters and a lot of strong characters, so even in a dominated season, we try to evolve to prepare for a possible PVP. I see a seasonal as a period of fun, a period of rapid progress and there should be a lot of pvp. With that, my concern is with the amount of exp made in non-pvp areas and the number of cities.

My solution would always be to have at least 2 PVP continents and 25% exp + elites in those areas, thus increasing pvp as we hope.

I believe it is unfair/wrong to be transferred to another server higher than the Staff's limited level. The seasonal server, in my opinion, is something that is a waste of time, and can bring good privileges to your "main char", otherwise, this makes it unfair to people dedicated to permanent servers. I'm not afraid and I'm not running in PVP. Just giving my opinion.

With all respect,
Archerxz

Answer me this one question.

If Pharos was changed to mixed PVP for 3 months and anyone could hunt freely for those 3 months, hunting the amount people are of Cronus currently (6-12h a day) what level do you think you could achieve?

Now tell me why someone who spends 3 months on Cronus is limited to not only a cap of level 200 but retains NONE of the equipment/cash/noble coins gained is what you would call fair?

I do understand the people from the current permanent PVP server do not want people to have their fair share of levels, just in case they attempt a takeover. When the leading team has massively benefitted from this in the past that's what I would call disingenuous.
Godzilla
Premium

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
26th October 2023 17:08:06

Remove level cap and revive Pharos!!8)
King Healer
Premium

Pharos
Level 1022
Mage
26th October 2023 18:57:15

I don't even waste my time with you.

Just remember who has supported you for a long time and who you are defending today. Hypocrites.
If you want to clash, don't waste time on the forum.
Just get together in pharos with the same people who always insulted you. They are doing the same thing in Cronus.
King Healer
Premium

Pharos
Level 1022
Mage
26th October 2023 18:57:38

Quoting Godzilla:
Remove level cap and revive Pharos!!8)

Eu sei o que você fez viu ;)
Clipse
Player

Pharos
Level 125
Mage
26th October 2023 18:59:58

Quoting Toscano:
Bro don't act like you wanted something fair, you wanted a level 600-800 in 3 months lmao, as I said before I wouldnt mind a bunch of level 400 in pharos, I would even get another one to myself, that would be great. But in the end you didnt win a war when you were 700+ against a bunch of level 400, imagine being a 400 against a bunch of level 800+. You will just end up selling it again.

Why are u bragging with somebody elses victories? Yes the swish team is tough, in special on this server where they had free days and everybody in brazilian team, including me are on full work schedule. But you team went on 3 battles and all on them resulted on your team dying 20+ times and not even killing 5 people, the only time you claimed a victory was in leif, on a over 2 h fight, that your team came to aid them on the last 5 minutes, what makes you think you can do something in pharos?

Yes we do enjoy pvp and fun. Last time we had some fun was against the swedish team and they didnt have to cry on forums for free high level characters.

Hey kid , nobody said I wanted to transfer and have level 800+ Lmfao . I’m just saying that being capped at 200 on transfer on any server makes absolutely 0 sense . Get that charlover state of mind away and really think about the situation at hand . No point to play after season is done , to be honest there is no point to play after 1 or 2 more weeks since I can do everything I haven’t done in the past and complete all new content from when I stopped playing .

Everyone knows that if the cap doesn’t change , the servers will go back to being dead asf. Why not let it be like titan and let people get 350-550 just like titan . Why did titan get an exception and this server not it just doesn’t make sense and people are just losing time . If it wasn’t for the Nostalgia and exploring new thing zezenia has brought a lot of people wouldn’t have come back but I garante you they will leave very soon since there is no point to continue after completing content they never done before .

I don’t care to lose fight 8 vs 20 with lower levels since the game is mostly non pvp . Nobody can dominate this server it’s just for fun that is why I’m organizing with Kalysta a fair 10 v 10 fight or if Archerxz wants to set it up we are down. There is no point giving people who never won an actual war the satisfaction to kill 8 players with double the numbers and level when we can just have fun doing things we never did in 1 month and go back to the things we use to do .

Personally I won’t be playing as much as I have since war is back on Medivia and Realesta is opening a 7.4 tomorrow . Both games that listen to the community .

Even if they let people transfer and get lvl 400 it might make me want to play but now I remember there is still protection zones over the map and macro is still undetectable here .

I’m just going to enjoy the time I have left here and move on to better things while you enjoy a dead server because you are scared of war or think 200 cap is the right choice *clown face*

Anyways it’s just my opinion no need to get mad or to spam stupid things that I never said !

Have a great day ,
King Caste
Clipse
Player

Pharos
Level 125
Mage
26th October 2023 19:03:30

Quoting King Healer:
I don't even waste my time with you.

Just remember who has supported you for a long time and who you are defending today. Hypocrites.
If you want to clash, don't waste time on the forum.
Just get together in pharos with the same people who always insulted you. They are doing the same thing in Cronus.

Sometimes the truth hurts , you post that it’s unfair if the cap changes get the character you are on transfered at what level 470 or something ? And now you want me to gather a bunch of level 200s to fight on a server that you claim to win but clearly everyone knows you buy our chars ?

Sometimes the truth hurts , you can enjoy a dead server that you lost all fights on . You could say you won everath but Pharos was handed to you while you put money in our pockets ( not you specifically but your team ) now look at the characters we sold you , what are they worth haha<3
King Healer
Premium

Pharos
Level 1022
Mage
26th October 2023 19:15:39 (Last edited 26th October 2023 19:22:10)

Cream, I'm not here on the forum to dispute ego with you, we know the history of the Zezenia war and who participated and who paid for losing.

If you want to believe this story of yours, no problem. I don't particularly waste my time.

You know how I am and how I have always treated both of you, so I will maintain the same attitude of not responding to the forum and reading the various shit being said about me, even though you know the truth of things.

Good game.
Clipse
Player

Pharos
Level 125
Mage
26th October 2023 20:01:52

Quoting King Healer:
Cream, I'm not here on the forum to dispute ego with you, we know the history of the Zezenia war and who participated and who paid for losing.

If you want to believe this story of yours, no problem. I don't particularly waste my time.

You know how I am and how I have always treated both of you, so I will maintain the same attitude of not responding to the forum and reading the various shit being said about me, even though you know the truth of things.

Good game.

Bro , forget about the history . Everyone tells there own story who cares how many time you win or I win it doesn’t matter now .

I just want to know how you are saying that level 200 cap is fair because if people get above this level on transfer it is not fair for the people who put in time on Pharos meanwhile this character you where on was from Titan and got level 500 in what 6 months ? What this character you are typing with did in 6 months took people 3 years . So why is it now not a good idea to let people get what you got in 6 months in 3 months !? It doesn’t make sense to me ?

In the past few months , Pharos hasn’t had double digit numbers online and the people who are still playing are people who come from titan or have bought high level char either from me or my teammates . Make it make sense

I don’t care about the past, it’s fun to troll your team but I’m honestly asking a serious question here and you are avoiding it ?

Respectfully please tell me how it’s fair that your main character got level 500 in few months but it’s not fair for others to get level 400 in few months ?

Not trying to troll you but in my opinion it seems like you and your team rather keep Pharos dead and claim it’s yours then to actually have some fun . It’s my opinion sorry if you don’t agree but you haven’t given any real example to why except that seasonal should only be to get scrolls and rewards for main characters other servers .

Why don’t you want me and other war players to get level 400-500 , we can sell the chars to you guys again after we win again and your team sit in werebear dungeon ( troll or truth )

Love you always Archerxz and I wish you made a name for yourself in medivia but you didn’t :(

Love you long time ,
Cream
Ragnarok Black
Player

Pharos
Level 99
Ranger
26th October 2023 21:27:32

Please pharos "dominated" by xp delice is a joke and only with this account do I have enough proof keep telling that big lie that xp delice dominates pharos because the more they say it the more vulnerable they become
Tutti Fruto
Player

Pharos
Level 199
Mage
26th October 2023 21:35:06

If you want come in a good level, is simple. Go to Zera, 90% are level 200-.
Pharos is a Full pvp.
Cronus and Zera dont.

And about Titan transfer, dont comparate 3 months with 6 months without boosts, exp set, etc etc.
If i want claim Pharos, fight for this. Stop create your own rules.
« First
3 4 5 6