Show staff replies in this thread
25th October 2023 19:13:38 CM Mercury View post »
Messy Mess
Player

Elysium
Level 52
Mage
20th October 2023 13:24:35

Character experience is reduced to match the 1x or 2x experience rate of the target world with a cap at level 200.

Can we get exact level for example 300 Cronus to x /ely/pha/zera etc. Would be nice to know since I myself see no point to get more levels on Cronus matching 200 for example on Elysium.

Have a nice day!
Luisvasquez
Player

Pharos
Level 634
Mage
20th October 2023 13:42:00

I think that even the level of transfer should be higher and depending on the location, for example pharos, it is such a titan for the accounts to go to a higher level so that competitiveness returns. I don't care, I am almost 700 but there are other people who They want them to be a higher level, remember that there is a minimum level of 1000 per bot. The accounts should be upgraded to pharos, 500 as a maximum limit, 250 to zera and 200 to elysium, thanks.
Claws
Player

Pharos
Level 39
Mage
20th October 2023 15:11:08

Quoting Messy Mess:
Character experience is reduced to match the 1x or 2x experience rate of the target world with a cap at level 200.

Can we get exact level for example 300 Cronus to x /ely/pha/zera etc. Would be nice to know since I myself see no point to get more levels on Cronus matching 200 for example on Elysium.

Have a nice day!

End of Season

Season Five is on for 90 days until Thursday January 11th, 2024. Transfers to permanent worlds will open at this time. For the first time new forms of progress gained during a Season will be redeemable to use on permanent worlds in various ways:

- Bank gold will be converted to noble Zezenian coins at a rate of 300 000 gold to one coin.
- Challenge Points accumulate at a 10x rate and will be preserved on transfer. Challenge Points will become account shared per game world in a later update. Note: the 10x multiplier will be applied after the season.
- Zezenium ores are preserved on transfer.

The following restrictions apply:

-Character level is capped at level 200 on all worlds. Skills cap at level 100. Magic level caps at level 75.
-Achievement & Bestiary progress is preserved on transfer.
- Only Premium Shop items, outfits, pets, collectibles and container items can be transferred. Other inventory & depot contents are lost on transfer.
- Most quest progress is reset on transfer.

See you ingame

See you on the new world!
King Healer
Premium

Pharos
Level 1022
Mage
20th October 2023 15:13:52 (Last edited 20th October 2023 15:18:17)

Good afternoon guys.

I know you're expecting me to come here and cry and you're asking the team, all of you, to come and comment on this post to praise the staff. However, creating a seasonal server and transferring high-lvl characters to fixed servers is something that the staff already realized was a mistake, as it doesn't make sense for a person to dedicate themselves to the server if in 3 months they will do what they didn't do in years.

I know your intention. They always try to pressure the staff to try to harm each other, but that's okay. The seasonal is exactly for the purpose they are having, for people to evolve quickly, fight, have fun and in some way benefit the character that dedicates/dedicated years in another server (like free stamina refill, training stamina, these are things very well implemented ).
Nolliuq King
Player

Pharos
Level 157
Mage
20th October 2023 15:27:55

Quoting Luisvasquez:
I think that even the level of transfer should be higher and depending on the location, for example pharos, it is such a titan for the accounts to go to a higher level so that competitiveness returns. I don't care, I am almost 700 but there are other people who They want them to be a higher level, remember that there is a minimum level of 1000 per bot. The accounts should be upgraded to pharos, 500 as a maximum limit, 250 to zera and 200 to elysium, thanks.

How much you paid in this char?
Aloh Haa
Player

Pharos
Level 501
Warrior
20th October 2023 15:31:32

I believe that this is not the best way.
If you want to reward players better, the rewards better be better (they have already started to improve this with the new store).
Toscano
Player

Pharos
Level 201
Ranger
20th October 2023 15:32:53

The reason behind the level cap is this server is supposed to be fun, 10x rate is supposed to make people fight wars careless, Imo id like to see a new server next year with more pvp areas. But a 10x server without any restrictions (titan had a lv 700 cap) can unstable fixed servers, imagine transfering a lv 500+ to zera? or to Ely where the average level is 350~? Even if you manage to transfer a 500+ to pharos it wouldnt be a huge problem, "beast" team has more than 10 characters in pharos over lv 500 and still lost the last 2 wars.

Insted I would like to see different rewards, we are flooded with devilish masks, on last 3 season servers I managed to get top something to get a reward, on this one Im not even thrilled to try to achiev any top rank, Im just playing on my spare time to help my team.
Dows
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Warrior
20th October 2023 15:38:24

I don't agree, because it wouldn't be a fair situation with the old players. The more level you have, the more experience you get. This would weigh too much on the scale and would unbalance it.

Quoting Luisvasquez:
Tutti Fruto
Player

Pharos
Level 199
Mage
20th October 2023 15:44:39

This post doesn't even make sense, we all knew the server conditions when we created our character.
You can close the Thread Staff. Next.
Last Breath
Player

Pharos
Level 143
Warrior
20th October 2023 15:53:31

That wouldn't make any sense! The more levels you have, the more experience you can get, and now with these new enchanted sets, that would be absurd!
For example, the top lvl of Cronus is lvl 450, he would go lvl 220+ to elysium, try to get level 220 in elysium, in 6 days, without the help of high level account items! It's almost impossible, now imagine this on a large scale, level 1300, would level 800 go to pharos? Imagine, in 3 months?
Imagine you've been playing for years to get that level, with war, enemy, suddenly seeing someone get the same level as you, in 3 months?

Like poeple can go level 500+ to elysium, on 3 months, insane!!
1 2 3
Last »