Show staff replies in this thread
25th October 2023 19:13:38 CM Mercury View post »
Margarido
Player

Cronus
Level 294
Warrior
20th October 2023 16:02:55

Obviously there is a reason why transfers have low level caps to other worlds, in 3 months having the opportunity to build characters that people take almost years to reach is ridiculous
Mackster
Player

Elysium
Level 66
Mage
20th October 2023 16:06:15 (Last edited 20th October 2023 16:06:52)

Hi guys, I personally don't agree.

I think the idea of the seasonal server was to be something temporary, I believe it shouldn't even have a transfer, but rather a good store to expand your main character.
Xana Na Vara
Player

Pharos
Level 113
Mage
20th October 2023 16:06:28 (Last edited 20th October 2023 16:07:47)

The idea of this post is as bad as the person who made it, don't even bother questioning that face, there are people who don't think
Messy Mess
Premium

Elysium
Level 52
Mage
20th October 2023 18:29:29

Quoting Xana Na Vara:
The idea of this post is as bad as the person who made it, don't even bother questioning that face, there are people who don't think

Your reply actually says more about you. :smartass:
Get Learnt
Player

Cronus
Level 30
Ranger
20th October 2023 23:47:58 (Last edited 21st October 2023 00:00:16)

It did say at before the start of the server... ( so you knew what you were doing)
that characters will be capped on ALL worlds to 200.
Question; why bother making a character at all if you have the mind state you currently do, when you knew the restrictions later on.

-Level 500=level 200 on Pharos/Zera/Elysium (doesnt matter pharos is 2x) <-- this was said before season started. when you made your character.... hell, even before you made your character.

-Gather/Brew/Fishing should definitely be scaled down as well when people transfer.

Personally. 3 months is plenty of time to get level 200 on a 1x server lol. You would actually pass level 200.
Skills a bit different. I dont know if they are scaling these down (they should in theory), would only make sense to scale the skills as well.

but for mage, you can blast magic level 80 in 3-4 days if that on a 1x server (sure its costs but doable)

You refer to Trempis getting his level in such a short time span.... the man is playing hard, you cant punish someone for playing xD. Did you see what they did on zera? They played hard there too and did the same thing on a 1x.... so what your saying in regards to him is irrelevant. He will power level any server, doesnt matter the rate. He likes zezenia, and thats that.

Where were you when Lawxz was botting and taking insane exp/paying Zaka and other people to level him? Didnt see you crying then. Ofc not, why would you?

@STAFF
Skills capped at 100? What does that mean.. so even if a player gets 101 skills but is level 100 on cronus. he will transfer and go down to what lvl 30? with 100 skills?
Please tell me skills do get scaled as well with the levels. It wouldnt make sense if they dont.
Messy Mess
Premium

Elysium
Level 52
Mage
21st October 2023 00:28:59 (Last edited 21st October 2023 00:30:37)

Messy Mess
Premium

Elysium
Level 52
Mage
21st October 2023 00:29:47

Quoting Get Learnt:
It did say at before the start of the server... ( so you knew what you were doing)
that characters will be capped on ALL worlds to 200.
Question; why bother making a character at all if you have the mind state you currently do, when you knew the restrictions later on.

-Level 500=level 200 on Pharos/Zera/Elysium (doesnt matter pharos is 2x) <-- this was said before season started. when you made your character.... hell, even before you made your character.

-Gather/Brew/Fishing should definitely be scaled down as well when people transfer.

Personally. 3 months is plenty of time to get level 200 on a 1x server lol. You would actually pass level 200.
Skills a bit different. I dont know if they are scaling these down (they should in theory), would only make sense to scale the skills as well.

but for mage, you can blast magic level 80 in 3-4 days if that on a 1x server (sure its costs but doable)

You refer to Trempis getting his level in such a short time span.... the man is playing hard, you cant punish someone for playing xD. Did you see what they did on zera? They played hard there too and did the same thing on a 1x.... so what your saying in regards to him is irrelevant. He will power level any server, doesnt matter the rate. He likes zezenia, and thats that.

Where were you when Lawxz was botting and taking insane exp/paying Zaka and other people to level him? Didnt see you crying then. Ofc not, why would you?

@STAFF
Skills capped at 100? What does that mean.. so even if a player gets 101 skills but is level 100 on cronus. he will transfer and go down to what lvl 30? with 100 skills?
Please tell me skills do get scaled as well with the levels. It wouldnt make sense if they dont.

Im not sure if this was pointed to me, but I think you all misunderstood my post. I assume the exp is reduced, so what I simply wanted to know was what level you need to be on Cronus to be 200 when you transfer at the end of the season.
Get Learnt
Player

Cronus
Level 30
Ranger
21st October 2023 00:33:07

My apologies,

Level 500=level 200 when you transfer.
If staff can verify that would be great.

If im wrong im wrong, but im almost positive this is how it is.
Get Learnt
Player

Cronus
Level 30
Ranger
21st October 2023 00:36:33 (Last edited 21st October 2023 01:04:10)

5 502 582 253 <----- Exp of a level 500 currently on Elysium.

Lets say you play 4 hours a day.... and you only exp in those days making 400kk per day at 100kk/hr lets say, as this is what most mages are making at the moment. It will take you 13 days to get level 500.

If you play a Marksman or Paladin solo. for example you can only make roughly 45kk-50kk/hr at max solo, while mages are doing 100kk solo....
It will take a Marks or Paladin solo compared to mage solo, double the time to get lvl 500.
Forcing Paladins/Rangers to get in team hunts in order to maximize exp/hr. But 26 days playing 4 hrs a day to get lvl 500 isnt bad either. Now lets take this into account when transfering. Can you get lvl 200 in 26 days on a 1x solo. Yes very easy. You can do it in half that if you put the work and time, very easily. Therefore capping level for a 3 month play time at lvl 200, is smart. Seasonal server isnt made for you to excel on a character faster then you would if u were just to start elysium instead,. I can guarantee if you play 1x at same time as this season started, you will be lvl 250-300+ on the 1x by the 3 month ending of the season. Seasons arent meant for people to fast progress on current worlds. This was a problem before and doing what the staff did, forsure makes it less of a problem.

About boosting higher levels.
When a level 130 hunts with a level 200, your boosting that lvl 200's exp/hr not by a little either, its a big gap.. This is a big reason why Trempis/beast warrior gets so much exp a day. Everyone he hunts with, is lower then him, resulting in him getting the most exp/hr

Should this be fixed? Of course it should, staff really should revise the EXP Share formula and how it exactly works. Not just giving the highest level of the group the most experience of them all. It should be shared equally/to how many party members there are/what levels they are. If a player is a certain level gap from the highest level. No shared experience should happen, there should be a capped level gap between certain levels when it comes to sharing...None of this boosting your top lvl in party stuff. Its abuseable (not in a bad way as it was intended to be the way it is now).
But suggest it gets some tweaks for a more fair playing ground.
Clipse
Player

Pharos
Level 125
Mage
24th October 2023 15:49:06

If staff wants people to continue to play zezenia after server they need to give experience like they did in titan , since that’s the reason a lot of people quit and the game died , it wouldn’t be fair to cap at 200 while other people from titan had advantage and got lvl 600 on Pharos .

If you want your game to be a seasonal only continue the way , if you want your servers to have numbers again let us get experience and teams will try and take over other servers .

After dominating every team for 7 years , we sold our characters because of what they did with titan chars . But you can’t just let one seasonal get 50% of there exp and the other cap at 200 it makes the game look bad when really it’s been moving in a good direction .

Nobody will continue playing if you keep switching transfer experience

My opinion
1 2 3 4
Last »