1 2 3
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
6th September 2023 10:08:16 Administration View post »
6th September 2023 14:19:12 Administration View post »
7th September 2023 14:26:23 Administration View post »
12th September 2023 01:00:46 Administration View post »
Administration
Staff

6th September 2023 14:19:12

Players experiencing lower FPS than before can try the new engine with legacy D3D9 rendering:

1. Press Windows Key + R

2. Paste the following command into the Run dialog:

cmd /C "set SDL_RENDER_DRIVER=direct3d&& start "" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Zezenia Online\Zezenia.exe""

3. Press "Run".

(You may need to adjust the path to the Zezenia.exe file depending on your setup.)

Please let us know if this makes any difference.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
Askja
Premium

Elysium
Level 709
Warrior
6th September 2023 14:32:39

Quoting Ritari:
I'm by no means an expert, but the amount of monsters and animations on screen would for sure affect the performance.
The latency should not be affected in my opinion, that sounds weird :S

And you did better with FPS in all these places before right?

-Ritari

It sounded logical to me too, that's why I tried HC Quagvill and surprisingly everything was ok there, whereas in spellweavers' castle fighting only 2 or 3 mobs we would except all should be ok, and it wasn't ....

With old client (and for years :D) I absolutly never had any kind of problems with FPS (I did from times to times with latency, causing most of my deaths, but it's another subject ...)
Askja
Premium

Elysium
Level 709
Warrior
6th September 2023 15:04:24

Quoting Administration:
Players experiencing lower FPS than before can try the new engine with legacy D3D9 rendering

It worked for me :)

My FPS (without limiter ofc) jumped to 320-340 at login screen, 150-170 in Eidos, 120-130 in GDBoars and 100-110 in spellweavers's castle.

My latency goes back to an average 110 (+10 with respect to before, but not a big deal !)

In any part of map, CPU usage is 30% (no idea what it was before), and only 10% without legacy D3D9 rendering.
Gremar
Player

Elysium
Level 10
Ranger
6th September 2023 15:56:16

Quoting Administration:
Players experiencing lower FPS than before can try the new engine with legacy D3D9 rendering:

1. Press Windows Key + R

2. Paste the following command into the Run dialog:

cmd /C "set SDL_RENDER_DRIVER=direct3d&& start "" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Zezenia Online\Zezenia.exe""

3. Press "Run".

(You may need to adjust the path to the Zezenia.exe file depending on your setup.)

Please let us know if this makes any difference.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

It worked for me too
Nietzsche God
Player

Pharos
Level 117
Warrior
6th September 2023 18:21:07

This command did took out the lag in the LOGIN page, but the game was better since the last update after the login page,

Now with the command i can feel smooth in both sides
Ocochodzi
Player

Pharos
Level 55
Ranger
6th September 2023 21:15:06

It is impossible to start a game on macOS.
Once installed on steam, when I try to run a game I can see "unknown error".
Administration
Staff

7th September 2023 14:26:23

Quoting Ocochodzi:
It is impossible to start a game on macOS.
Once installed on steam, when I try to run a game I can see "unknown error".

Our apologies for the inconvenience. Could you share a screenshot of the error, the computer model and macOS version here or privately at support@playzezenia.com?

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
Se Foi
Player

Pharos
Level 221
Ranger
8th September 2023 14:54:58

SWITH ALL 3 SERVERS INTO 1 THERE IS NO PLAYRES LEFT OPEN NEW EVERATH SERVER
Invoker
Player

Elysium
Level 695
Mage
10th September 2023 19:47:07

This new client is still causing me problems with ``Lagged``, I opened it using Windows+R,

as recommended for adm-> v

(cmd /C "set SDL_RENDER_DRIVER=direct3d&& start "" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Zezenia Online\Zezenia.exe"")

and it improved with regard to lagged, it's happening less often now!

However, today something strange happened, I climbed a ladder on the ``new continent``, my internet went down, luckily I was in a place without monsters! When I came back, the message hadn't appeared ([16:38:47] Lag Protection has been deactivated. Monsters can attack and damage you again.), and a detail, it only appeared after a few hours, when I logged out normally!

Has anyone else had a similar problem with this new client?
Screwou
Player

Elysium
Level 210
Mage
10th September 2023 20:03:57

Quoting Invoker:
This new client is still causing me problems with ``Lagged``, I opened it using Windows+R,

as recommended for adm-> v

(cmd /C "set SDL_RENDER_DRIVER=direct3d&& start "" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Zezenia Online\Zezenia.exe"")

and it improved with regard to lagged, it's happening less often now!

However, today something strange happened, I climbed a ladder on the ``new continent``, my internet went down, luckily I was in a place without monsters! When I came back, the message hadn't appeared ([16:38:47] Lag Protection has been deactivated. Monsters can attack and damage you again.), and a detail, it only appeared after a few hours, when I logged out normally!

Has anyone else had a similar problem with this new client?

Same problem

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot[/img]
1 2 3