6th December 2016 10:26:34 K-Zodron View post »
6th December 2016 14:12:45 K-Zodron View post »
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
5th December 2016 14:34:46

Making new speedrate is not what ppl asked. Dont u realise that it will get similar to everath situation withing a month or two? Maybe those lvls wont be 250. They will be 220's.

People asked lower exp to feel that grinding again. To fight from the start, on low lvls. When no one has main char. In speedrates theres no early stage. Or there is, but its too short to have fun.

Wondering whos your crew who gives u ideas :D. Cuz I didnt see anyone asking for speedrate everath2
Mighty Balmor
Player

Elysium
Level 406
Warrior
5th December 2016 14:38:04

Quoting Baltas:
Making new speedrate is not what ppl asked. Dont u realise that it will get similar to everath situation withing a month or two? Maybe those lvls wont be 250. They will be 220's.

People asked lower exp to feel that grinding again. To fight from the start, on low lvls. When no one has main char. In speedrates theres no early stage. Or there is, but its too short to have fun.

Wondering whos your crew who gives u ideas :D. Cuz I didnt see anyone asking for speedrate everath2

i think this is is right for me at start the xp need to be max 4x and going down to 2x never 1x too.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
5th December 2016 14:55:50

Adding to my previous post. Ppl still wanna try to loot battle hammer as it was something.
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
5th December 2016 14:58:42 (Last edited 5th December 2016 15:00:09)

Getting so fucking pissed that people cant see that stages aint good for a pvp server... make it fucking 10x to make the cry babys happy but fucking keep it 10x all time then.

Whatever..

Make a world that so people can transfer=more prems to money farm3r aka kz

Make task more usefull like double exp all the time like i Said = more prems used and guess what more money;)

There 2 things to make 1 x work.. u can Also make and 2x server and do double with Platon exp.

But No we go with
V
Speedsever wooowopwwowoow
Derp
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Mage
5th December 2016 15:14:42

Quoting Huligan:
Getting so fucking pissed that people cant see that stages aint good for a pvp server... make it fucking 10x to make the cry babys happy but fucking keep it 10x all time then.

Whatever..

Make task more usefull like double exp all the time like i Said = more prems used and guess what more money;)

There 2 things to make 1 x work.. u can Also make and 2x server and do double with Platon exp.

But No we go with
V

Told ya it was going to be a speed rate server :D:D
3x or old exp table.
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
5th December 2016 15:15:05 (Last edited 5th December 2016 15:15:54)

Quoting K-Zodron:
The exact experience stages are not yet fully decided, so more feedback on that front is not too late yet!

Why?
A new server gives an opportunity, for both old and new players, to compete for the most success in a fair environment.

Stages do not give a fair enviroment at all. Please don't make the server's experience rate staged.

I suggest 2x, maybe 3X from level 1 to 9999 if you are desperate for a high exp server. But if you make it staged, get ready to have a dead server...

Also, add death loss for deaths caused by monsters.
Lion The Warmaster
Player

Elysium
Level 143
Warrior
5th December 2016 15:16:39

Quoting Baltas:

Tottally what I think...

Plus... BRING FUCKING DEATH LOSS AGAIN PLEASE!

FOR EXEMPLE, where is the challenge on the Birlusk quests now? WHERE IS IT?
U just keep doing it again and again and again... no penalty FUCK THIS GAME!

I already give up long ago hahaha this is senseless... more one speedrate server... WTF what the fucking fuck...

K-z looks like this for the community:

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
5th December 2016 15:20:43

Quoting Viperz:
Quoting Huligan:

Whatever..

But No we go with
V

3x or old exp table.

1x - 3x i dont care, but IF its stages totaly retarded and i wont play.
Agron
Player

Pharos
Level 593
Warrior
5th December 2016 15:24:59

Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting K-Zodron:
The exact experience stages are not yet fully decided, so more feedback on that front is not too late yet!

Why?
A new server gives an opportunity, for both old and new players, to compete for the most success in a fair environment.

Stages do not give a fair enviroment at all. Please don't make the server's experience rate staged.

I suggest 2x, maybe 3X from level 1 to 9999 if you are desperate for a high exp server. But if you make it staged, get ready to have a dead server...

Also, add death loss for deaths caused by monsters.

I like this, but I suggest 3x instead of 2x.
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
5th December 2016 15:25:21

Quoting Huligan:
Quoting Viperz:
Quoting Huligan:

Whatever..

But No we go with
V

3x or old exp table.

1x - 3x i dont care, but IF its stages totaly retarded and i wont play.

+1
1 2 3 4 5
Last »