Lion The Warmaster
Player

Elysium
Level 143
Warrior
9th December 2016 13:04:45

Quoting Deadpool:
Quoting Kuuro:
Remove banishment for player killing and come up with something else for punishment.

Instead of getting banned, wouldn't it be cool if they could still be online, but not participate as if they were banned......

To continue, create a jailing system, so players can still be online from unjustifiably killing, just in a jail cell.... 8)

The given character gets teleported to X, Y, coordinates upon receiving maximum pk limit as the function of a prem card expiration time teleports a player to temple. A notification message will appear across the screen stating such.

This way people can say hi to their jailed friend :D, or can say man hahaha you are jailed serve you right hsuosiushiauh!

Make an achievement for criminals who are jailed X amount of times....

Vise Versa, an achievement for killing criminals who have the criminal achievement x amount of times......

~Deadpool~

This jailing system is very funny and realistic... somehow...

I'd like to point to some other realistic stuff that I've already suggested before... nothing about this specific but about turn the world more alive.

Tales of a Great Adventure!
Mago Da Pedra Black
Player

Platon
Level 25
Mage
9th December 2016 13:32:22

That adding sounds, music, sound effects in cities and / or places of hunting would be interesting. :D:D
sorry about my English.
Pecado Capital
Player

Pharos
Level 23
Mage
9th December 2016 13:50:35

Quoting Huligan:
Quoting Sharp Death:
Just close platon then release 2 brand new pvp servers, boom! you get your game back, there will be choinces and chance for everyone.

0-100= x3
101-200= x2.5
201-300= x2
300+ = x1.5

perfect rates.

Close Platon? Why? Look on all players there that are big names for the game etc. But Yea we need 2x servers with same exp table i agree.
Also like to wonder why stages at all? At Low lvl there you want higher exp, you already got an exp boost + going so fast level up there already. Its on higher levels it taking so many hours, so only way to do it with logic is stick with same exp/skill whole the time. Kill task can give 2x reward on exp and skill to make active players get something for it (just an idea).

Dude if you want to play in ur platon character, just go Platon. The only merge i see to platon is everath.
Vampersii
Player

Pharos
Level 107
Warrior
9th December 2016 14:37:37

Quoting Huligan:
Quoting Azu Raged:
U MAKING WRONG DECISION KZ IF U DONT DO STAGES ME MY TEAM WONT EVER .......AND I MEAN EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR PLAY..... NEVAHEVAH

Who are you? WHOs your team? Bye mr nobody!!

jajajajaja +100
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
9th December 2016 14:40:44 (Last edited 9th December 2016 14:41:27)

Quoting Pecado Capital:
Dude if you want to play in ur platon character, just go Platon. The only merge i see to platon is everath.

Ah so you mean its logic with an Platon - Everath merge? Hmm no idea what went wrong when you was thinking but turn off computer, think again and come back. All have bad days, dont worry, your day will come man. Good luck! :)

Quoting Vampersii:
Quoting Huligan:
Quoting Azu Raged:
U MAKING WRONG DECISION KZ IF U DONT DO STAGES ME MY TEAM WONT EVER .......AND I MEAN EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR PLAY..... NEVAHEVAH

jajajajaja +100

100+ Huligan
0+ Azu Raged Noob

Proud 8)
Vampersii
Player

Pharos
Level 107
Warrior
9th December 2016 14:42:40

Quoting Huligan:
Quoting Pecado Capital:

Ah so you mean its logic with an Platon - Everath merge? Hmm no idea what went wrong when you was thinking but turn off computer, think again and come back. All have bad days, dont worry, your day will come man. Good luck! :)

Quoting Vampersii:
Quoting Huligan:
Quoting Azu Raged:

jajajajaja +100

100+ Huligan
0+ Azu Raged Noob

Proud 8)

xd
Pecado Capital
Player

Pharos
Level 23
Mage
9th December 2016 14:44:28

Huligan why dont you play platon? If its the perfect rate for you, and you love so much your char there... go ahead. Dont make the new server as platon 2.0
Pediatra Is Back
Player

Pharos
Level 280
Ranger
9th December 2016 15:00:47

Quoting Pecado Capital:
Huligan why dont you play platon? If its the perfect rate for you, and you love so much your char there... go ahead. Dont make the new server as platon 2.0

Pecado capital why dont you play everath? If its the perfect rate for you, AND YOU LOVE SO MUCH YOUR CHAR (need enter in makers) there... go ahead. Dont make the new server as everath 2.0
Pecado Capital
Player

Pharos
Level 23
Mage
9th December 2016 15:09:45 (Last edited 9th December 2016 15:11:20)

Quoting Gustavo Gaviria:
Quoting Pecado Capital:

Pecado capital why dont you play everath? If its the perfect rate for you, AND YOU LOVE SO MUCH YOUR CHAR (need enter in makers) there... go ahead. Dont make the new server as everath 2.0

Tons of bugged cash. Thats it. But you already know that, right?
Pediatra Is Back
Player

Pharos
Level 280
Ranger
9th December 2016 15:20:26

Tons of bugged cash. Thats it. But you already know that, right?

i dont know and i dont care.
As i said... I don't need to hide myself behind a level 23 character xD 3x or 2x is ok for me, i don't need to use a lot of makers to kill someone.
« First
20 21 22 23 24