Lion The Warmaster
Player

Elysium
Level 143
Warrior
6th December 2016 11:36:28

Quoting Deadpool:
Quoting K-Zodron:
If we make it a static 3x exp server, why won't it become the same total failure as Platon is?

***THE REASON PLATON FAILING IS CAUSE NO DEATH LOSS. RE-ENABLE IT.***

Exactly... and I've been talking about it and creating posts on forum many many times...

A lot of ppl give up on platon, the old school players. Because of this non death penalty feature.

Miss Kurtius... lot of ppl dislike him but he was one of the first ppl I get contact with... and I think this is one of the reasons he gave up

Anyway... please bring death loss again
Valfarxilero
Player

Pharos
Level 150
Ranger
6th December 2016 12:12:50

I don't have time to read all of comments, so not sure if somebody already mentioned it, but why stages are bad? It's cause it would be very easy to get 100 lvl for example, and hard to get 200+ lvl. You can easly take down 200 lvl with 3x 100 lvl noob chars. It would make again noob char fights cuz people would just exp with main chars and kill others with easy-made noob chars with decent combo...
Troyano
Player

Pharos
Level 260
Warrior
6th December 2016 12:16:10 (Last edited 6th December 2016 12:16:43)

Well.. If death penalty dont come back and stages are more than x3.. for sure me and my team are not going to play
Rage
Sage

Pharos
Level 371
Warrior
6th December 2016 12:21:15

Quoting Troyano:
Well.. If death penalty dont come back and stages are more than x3.. for sure me and my team are not going to play

Some how I find this hard to believe, everyone will play the new server and if there is the slightest chance of one team getting higher then the other. then well I'm sure they will stick around to play more.
Derp
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Mage
6th December 2016 12:22:17

Quoting Troyano:

If it's stages again I will probably play for a few weeks for wars not more than that though, I already have high chars on a staged server
Troyano
Player

Pharos
Level 260
Warrior
6th December 2016 12:25:14 (Last edited 6th December 2016 12:25:59)

Quoting Viperz:
Quoting Troyano:

If it's stages again I will probably play for a few weeks for wars not more than that though, I already have high chars on a staged server

that's what i mean.. till 100 then fun is over.. someone with more time will rush high if the server is not hard.. and the fun is over the server will die in some weeks
Rage
Sage

Pharos
Level 371
Warrior
6th December 2016 12:27:54 (Last edited 6th December 2016 12:30:01)

Quoting Troyano:
Quoting Viperz:
Quoting Troyano:

that's what i mean.. till 100 then fun is over.. someone with more time will rush high if the server is not hard.. and the fun is over the server will die in some weeks

K-Z also mentioned that the other rates are not forgot and in the near future might be more servers 8) So if this server does not suit you maybe there will be another server coming that will suit you more so then not.

I was talking about this before and was saying that if K-Z had open several servers so the coruption will be spread out instead of only on a few servers then this might open player base. If open several servers does not go so well you can always merge them with simular rate servers. I belive that most people over look the game on steam because it is so limited. Just a thought.
Troyano
Player

Pharos
Level 260
Warrior
6th December 2016 12:37:06

Quoting Rage Will:
Quoting Troyano:
Quoting Viperz:
Quoting Troyano:

K-Z also mentioned that the other rates are not forgot and in the near future might be more servers 8) So if this server does not suit you maybe there will be another server coming that will suit you more so then not.

I was talking about this before and was saying that if K-Z had open several servers so the coruption will be spread out instead of only on a few servers then this might open player base. If open several servers does not go so well you can always merge them with simular rate servers. I belive that most people over look the game on steam because it is so limited. Just a thought.

If the idea is fusion with everath or platon in future ( worlds with tons of clone cash ) Nobody out dominando guild are going to play seriusly.. and that's the idea no? make a stable server... I not saying a personal thinks.. I had Swe Team ,Some guys form platon, Pl Team , Br team , Venezuela Team with me in total more than 30-40 guys ready for play it seriusly but if the idea is make another stupid high speed rate server there is no point to play it seriusly.. lets see what kz say about the rates and death lost, that will tell us how much he cares about the demand of the community
Lion The Warmaster
Player

Elysium
Level 143
Warrior
6th December 2016 12:42:41

Quoting Troyano:
Quoting Rage Will:
Quoting Troyano:
Quoting Viperz:
Quoting Troyano:

If the idea is fusion with everath or platon in future ( worlds with tons of clone cash ) Nobody out dominando guild are going to play seriusly.. and that's the idea no? make a stable server... I not saying a personal thinks.. I had Swe Team ,Some guys form platon, Pl Team , Br team , Venezuela Team with me in total more than 30-40 guys ready for play it seriusly but if the idea is make another stupid high speed rate server there is no point to play it seriusly.. lets see what kz say about the rates and death lost, that will tell us how much he cares about the demand of the community

And don't forget the Death loss.
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
6th December 2016 12:44:01 (Last edited 6th December 2016 12:45:15)

Quoting K-Zodron:
If we make it a static 3x exp server, why won't it become the same total failure as Platon is?

You made Platon fail with your Everath server. It wasnt Platon fail it was you and your things to handle things who destroyed the population, you know it and all know it.
With some help from friends you take lvl 100 on an 1x server so fast nowadays.
But i can understand people saying it to slow so boosted osvald/Torvald or 2x/3x can be nice, stages aint an option...
One other thing is transfers between worlds cant be done.. So IF a player get hunted for basicly no reason nowadays, the payments are sick.(for being from wrong country exempel)

So IF you making and server with 2x or 3x, doing Platon exatcly the same + boost the characters there with 2 or the 3 x. Ofc you should not be able to transfer to the new world from Platon(minimum 1year probly more), but be able to transfer from the new to platon. This will solve so much.
Also making so IF you get black skull you got some penetly for rest of the time and cant pay of all (reduce powerabuse and random pk, Also increase respect between players)

And deathloss is an most!!!! Otherwise the pvp get destroyed totaly
« First
9 10 11 12 13
Last »