Last »
Show staff replies in this thread
5th December 2016 15:29:03 K-Zodron View post »
6th December 2016 10:26:34 K-Zodron View post »
6th December 2016 14:12:45 K-Zodron View post »
K-Zodron
Staff

5th December 2016 10:25:19

We're planning to release a new game world soon!

What?
A new game world will be released, called Pharos. After some thinking, we came to the conclusion that a speedrate PVP server is the way to go for now. Other server types are not forgotten, though, and will be considered in the near future as well. The exact experience stages are not yet fully decided, so more feedback on that front is not too late yet!

Why?
A new server gives an opportunity, for both old and new players, to compete for the most success in a fair environment.

When?
The game world will be opened on 16th December.

Where?
The server will be located in North America (East). We consired the option to host in Europe, but the European player counts and the decent connectivity from Europe to North America made us decide to go with another North America server instead.

Character creations for this world have already begun, so you can reserve your character name and prepare for the launch right now!

Yours,
Zezenia Online Staff
Ardox
Player

Platon
Level 148
Mage
5th December 2016 10:33:19

Exp x2 or x3, skills and ml x2.
Valfarxilero
Player

Pharos
Level 150
Ranger
5th December 2016 10:39:31

x3 is the best way to do,

bigger one will make too much shit just like at everath (noob chars made in few days with 100+ lvls used to fight instead of main chars)
on the other hand, x1 exp will make server die sooner or later.

I would also consider making more frags (with bigger payment for black skull for example).
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
5th December 2016 10:41:50 (Last edited 28th January 2019 12:23:34)

Anzear
Player

Pharos
Level 307
Mage
5th December 2016 10:47:18

so what you are saying is you are making a second everath?
so zezenia will now have more "ot" servers than real servers and you wonder why ur game is dying and noone takes it serious

2 months and it will be dead like the rest... like always instead of trying to fix things with ur game, ur just trying to find a way for ur game to survive just 2 more months... what a great staff this game has
Azu Raged Superior
Player

Pharos
Level 33
Ranger
5th December 2016 10:57:34

kz this is the most ive seen you throughout my zezenia history
i wonder what has changed to make you want to be active again
cough cough chuckles hiccup
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
5th December 2016 11:04:29 (Last edited 5th December 2016 11:04:59)

HA HA HA.. Yeah make another speed-server with stages and YES do totaly new stages again. :smartass:
Anzear said it.
Sourcy
Player

Pharos
Level 167
Mage
5th December 2016 11:08:26

I vote 3x exp from start to finish, no stages.

You kind of have to release the server rates as you said you would announce it on sunday or monday.
Derp
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Mage
5th December 2016 11:10:52

Its sad that you stated you will be releasing the rates then release the same thing you said two days ago.

I think having stages is the worst thing you could possibly do as it shows the flaws with the game and the classes.

My vote would be for a 3x server OR the old EXP table, with 2x skills and boosted quest exp.
Muted
Player

Platon
Level 25
Mage
5th December 2016 11:12:01

Yeah i really wonder why it is less EU players around here... COME ON!!!!!!!!!!

Some straight facts for EU players
We dont have an EU server. (Yes most EU players got good internet but some dont)
Premium-Cards more expensive. (You say it shouldnt be but it is)
Most of the advertising are done where you find most BR players.
People looking forum nowadays and so much other language then English. (Should be main and bans on other language)

Give something to the EU players and maybe you get someone. Look back in the days when all played.
1 2 3
Last »