Zaza
Elder Sage

Elysium
Level 275
Mage
30th June 2016 00:02:14

Do this now.

Quoting Baltas:
Double exp event was announced, so let it be. It was well said that double exp is prefered for low lvls and double loot for high lvls. But I would propose a new event for the future:

Triple reward for delivering the task (osvald thorvald). For one week you would gain triple reward for KILL TASKS ONLY (not to use all the products u gained withing years). A guy could take training, but he would still get exhaust, so people would rush their skills super high. In a week u could deliver like 3 long tasks.

why its a good idea for players -
1)people would work together to help each other with tasks and boost each other that way
2) something new instead of double exp/double loot

why its good for k-z
1) people would make more tasks, cancel more shitty once - aka use more cards
Ivar Lodbrok
Player

Elysium
Level 201
Mage
30th June 2016 00:20:43

double loot is better
Lion The Warmaster
Player

Elysium
Level 143
Warrior
30th June 2016 00:39:37

Quoting Baltas:
Double exp event was announced, so let it be. It was well said that double exp is prefered for low lvls and double loot for high lvls. But I would propose a new event for the future:

Triple reward for delivering the task (osvald thorvald). For one week you would gain triple reward for KILL TASKS ONLY (not to use all the products u gained withing years). A guy could take training, but he would still get exhaust, so people would rush their skills super high. In a week u could deliver like 3 long tasks.

1)people would work together to help each other with tasks and boost each other that way

why its good for k-z

THAT's A GOOD IDEA +1!
Market Ipo
Player

Elysium
Level 46
Mage
30th June 2016 00:57:15 (Last edited 30th June 2016 00:57:42)

Quoting Baltas:

why its good for k-z

good idea!
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
30th June 2016 03:21:56

Quoting Baltas:

why its good for k-z

This is also for lower lvls (skilled). As it goes for skill tasks i wouldn't care if i get my 20% of skill in one week or somebody with lower skills either, but those who has 70-90 skills would see couple lvls sure. And for exp well it's the same thing, high lvls don't need it right?

But this would make me make few more pk rangers/warriors and skill them up in that one week.
Derp
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Mage
2nd July 2016 23:23:58

Is it only me missed a large portion of the double exp weekend cause of this lag?
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
3rd July 2016 00:30:41

Quoting El Viperz:
Is it only me missed a large portion of the double exp weekend cause of this lag?

Heard that from some more people aswell :)
Shotokan
Player

Elysium
Level 181
Warrior
3rd July 2016 04:44:01

Quoting El Viperz:

I missed it all ;(
1 2 3