Saizo
Player

Elysium
Level 132
Warrior
29th June 2016 17:31:02

Quoting El Viperz:
Quoting Dancore:
Always the same double exp after another, if you would do a small vote i bet double loot would be way more desired.

Double loot is better for higher levels where I think double exp is better for the lower levels, that's why this event is happening.

I was thinking the same. Higher levels don't need no extra loot lets be real now. Hype for double exp I might actualy get on to exp!
Balthazar
Player

Platon
Level 4
Mage
29th June 2016 19:46:50 (Last edited 29th June 2016 19:46:59)

Just got the email after... 7 years?! Damn I might be coming back. 8)
-Niklasb
Leary
Player

Pharos
Level 174
Ranger
29th June 2016 19:55:54

Quoting Saizo:
Quoting El Viperz:
Quoting Dancore:
Always the same double exp after another, if you would do a small vote i bet double loot would be way more desired.

Double loot is better for higher levels where I think double exp is better for the lower levels, that's why this event is happening.

I was thinking the same. Higher levels don't need no extra loot lets be real now. Hype for double exp I might actualy get on to exp!

you got a point here!
Akolix
Premium

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
29th June 2016 19:58:51

Yeah so that cavebots can get even more levels, woot!
Lion The Warmaster
Player

Elysium
Level 143
Warrior
29th June 2016 20:09:16

Quoting Akolix:

Akolix... I'm low level, double xp weekend can be good for me... Now I plan to play hard this weekend to improve My character...

This is good to low level players .-.
Shotokan
Player

Elysium
Level 181
Warrior
29th June 2016 20:19:16

Quoting Dancore:

- 1 Let the vote begin
Akolix
Premium

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
29th June 2016 20:55:48

Quoting Lion The Warmaster:
Quoting Akolix:

Akolix... I'm low level, double xp weekend can be good for me... Now I plan to play hard this weekend to improve My character...

This is good to low level players .-.

There's always black sheep around, mate. I believe that you're fine and stuff but there's so many cavebots..
Amar
Player

Elysium
Level 45
Ranger
29th June 2016 21:12:08

Congratulations dear Saucer Software team! I kinda knew that You would have Your game on Steam soon. Thanks for recent improvements and adding new content to the game as well as punishing botters!

Awar from Elysium.
Baltas
Premium

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
29th June 2016 22:45:00

Double exp event was announced, so let it be. It was well said that double exp is prefered for low lvls and double loot for high lvls. But I would propose a new event for the future:

Triple reward for delivering the task (osvald thorvald). For one week you would gain triple reward for KILL TASKS ONLY (not to use all the products u gained withing years). A guy could take training, but he would still get exhaust, so people would rush their skills super high. In a week u could deliver like 3 long tasks.

why its a good idea for players -
1)people would work together to help each other with tasks and boost each other that way
2) something new instead of double exp/double loot

why its good for k-z
1) people would make more tasks, cancel more shitty once - aka use more cards
Derp
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Mage
29th June 2016 22:53:39

Quoting Baltas:
Double exp event was announced, so let it be. It was well said that double exp is prefered for low lvls and double loot for high lvls. But I would propose a new event for the future:

Triple reward for delivering the task (osvald thorvald). For one week you would gain triple reward for KILL TASKS ONLY (not to use all the products u gained withing years). A guy could take training, but he would still get exhaust, so people would rush their skills super high. In a week u could deliver like 3 long tasks.

why its a good idea for players -
1)people would work together to help each other with tasks and boost each other that way
2) something new instead of double exp/double loot

why its good for k-z
1) people would make more tasks, cancel more shitty once - aka use more cards

I agree with this, would help newcomers a lot.
1 2 3