« First
2 3 4 5
Shotokan
Player

Elysium
Level 181
Warrior
21st March 2016 10:22:28 (Last edited 21st March 2016 10:23:10)

Great event!
Akolix
Player

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
21st March 2016 10:38:50

Will the easter bunny be here to give us eggs? I'd like a bunny outfit.
Pentakill Yasuo
Player

Pharos
Level 150
Warrior
22nd March 2016 03:53:01

:D The cry is free ;)
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
3rd May 2016 23:51:29

Quoting K-Zodron:
Between Monday, 21st March 00:00 and Sunday, 27th March 23:59 GMT (website time) there will be a double experience event week. During this time, all monsters will yield twice their regular experience rate on all game worlds. Note that skills, tasks or quest rewards are not affected by this.

To ensure that the event is not ruined by any unforeseen issues, we will keep the PVM death losses disabled until after the event has ended.

Furthermore we have now banned 240 accounts until deletion for using botting software. These violations were automatically detected by our server-side detection system, which we will continue to improve to catch more botters.

Yours,
Zezenia Online Staff

Very much respect from me for your wonderfup work kz
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
3rd May 2016 23:52:11

Quoting Baltas:
Quoting K-Zodron:
Between Monday, 21st March 00:00 and Sunday, 27th March 23:59 GMT (website time) there will be a double experience event week. During this time, all monsters will yield twice their regular experience rate on all game worlds. Note that skills, tasks or quest rewards are not affected by this.

To ensure that the event is not ruined by any unforeseen issues, we will keep the PVM death losses disabled until after the event has ended.

Furthermore we have now banned 240 accounts until deletion for using botting software. These violations were automatically detected by our server-side detection system, which we will continue to improve to catch more botters.

Yours,
Zezenia Online Staff

Very much respect from me for your wonderfup work kz

My automatic anti bot system works way better
Straight Up
Player

Pharos
Level 12
Ranger
24th May 2016 00:28:34

we need a list of all banned players sorted by date and/or level to make the people believe that more and more bots are getting banned, please keep reading the reports and take care of the botters, they pk , change all market prices and jsut ruin the game, thanks in advance,m
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
24th May 2016 01:41:04

Quoting Ceesy:
we need a list of all banned players sorted by date and/or level to make the people believe that more and more bots are getting banned, please keep reading the reports and take care of the botters, they pk , change all market prices and jsut ruin the game, thanks in advance,m

Don't worry. Here is the list:

Akolix
Player

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
24th May 2016 06:33:49

Quoting Warlockk Nonpvp:
Quoting Ceesy:

Don't worry. Here is the list:

10/10 meme my dude.
Rage
Sage

Pharos
Level 371
Warrior
1st June 2016 05:36:25

A little bit of communication goes a long way I think. Maybe time to say something? @staff
Ronnie
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Ranger
1st June 2016 11:01:27

Maybe its time to remove the deathloss.
« First
2 3 4 5