1 2 3 4 5
Valfarxilero
Premium

Pharos
Level 150
Ranger
20th March 2016 16:08:37

Mantus few of people that you listed got banned for PK as far I could notice (for example the warlockk or milgamma). It is bad to put somebody innocent at hall of shame list.
Liberate
Player

Pharos
Level 123
Mage
20th March 2016 16:19:55 (Last edited 20th March 2016 16:20:13)

Quoting Typicals:
yes its leagal, check game rules 8)

Thanks, Effa

Quoting Przemyslav:
Mantus few of people that you listed got banned for PK as far I could notice (for example the warlockk or milgamma). It is bad to put somebody innocent at hall of shame list.

Yeah, I think Hoarahp, maybe Vyciouz too.

But I don't really care: If he's gonna make a list of 280 people, he won't waste time checking if none of them got banned for killing, it'd take a loong time. In that case, I believe it's a matter of either doing a list that can have errors or not listing at all.

Of course, if he could edit and remove our nicknames (people banned for killing), it'd be great, but in 21- days we will all be unbanned (not banned until deletion as botters), so it'd not a big deal too.
Derp
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Mage
20th March 2016 16:22:32 (Last edited 20th March 2016 16:22:44)

Quoting Przemyslav:

Also by the looks of things Milgamma wasn't banned for to many unjusts(not on milgamma anyway) as his last kill was justified.
Valfarxilero
Premium

Pharos
Level 150
Ranger
20th March 2016 16:35:20

Quoting El Viperz:
Quoting Przemyslav:

Also by the looks of things Milgamma wasn't banned for to many unjusts(not on milgamma anyway) as his last kill was justified.

http://www.zezeniaonline.com/community/character/zenotti

Here you go. Same acc.
Same goes to lawyer's acc.
Maximus Decimus
Player

Pharos
Level 22
Ranger
20th March 2016 17:13:26 (Last edited 20th March 2016 17:15:30)

8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
British
Player

Elysium
Level 220
Warrior
20th March 2016 18:46:31 (Last edited 20th March 2016 18:48:09)

Cheating = Ban
Nice one guys, well done. List Of Shame would be good.
Mantus
Player

Platon
Level 36
Ranger
20th March 2016 22:12:51 (Last edited 20th March 2016 22:13:53)

Quoting Przemyslav:

Yeah, I mentioned there on the post that some of them may be banned for other reasons. I just fetched the currently banned people overall, but most of them are banned for botting.

Quoting Liberate:

But I don't really care: If he's gonna make a list of 280 people, he won't waste time checking if none of them got banned for killing, it'd take a loong time. In that case, I believe it's a matter of either doing a list that can have errors or not listing at all.

Of course, if he could edit and remove our nicknames (people banned for killing), it'd be great, but in 21- days we will all be unbanned (not banned until deletion as botters), so it'd not a big deal too.

I made that list with a script grabbing all the names on the weekly EXP ranks and accessing their profile page individually to check whether they're banned or not, and as the reason isn't show for the public, we can't tell for sure who's banned for botting, but still we can get an idea on the abnormal amount of banned players.
Ryan The Alcomist
Player

Pharos
Level 171
Warrior
21st March 2016 02:59:10

I think magic level should also be 2x aswell so it can scale with level as we lvl up..

Ryan~
Wildfire
Player

Elysium
Level 211
Mage
21st March 2016 05:07:18

Quoting Ryan The Alcomist:
I think magic level should also be 2x aswell so it can scale with level as we lvl up..

Ryan~

Well, XP, Skill and ML should be. It should have been possible to choose either going hunt with double or stay training with double during this week.

:\:/
Derp
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Mage
21st March 2016 10:13:43

It seems like the login servers are down.
1 2 3 4 5