23rd December 2015 17:48:10 K-Zodron View post »
29th December 2015 10:28:48 K-Zodron View post »
30th December 2015 14:03:28 K-Zodron View post »
Ritari
Elder Sage

Pharos
Level 445
Warrior
22nd December 2015 18:54:50 (Last edited 22nd December 2015 18:55:39)

Quoting El Viperz:
Quoting Ryan The Alcomist:
This will ruin the economy.. boss items wont be rare anymore.. everyone will be hunting bosses non stop. I remember the most fun part about the game was the new legendary EQ that had yet to be discovered now its just all been looted already because of so many boss campers.

Ryan~

Bosses where getting camped already and it's not like you auto get a whirlwind sceptre every time you do a task.

+1

Good to see some updates every now and then. Once again, good job! :)
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
22nd December 2015 20:20:55

Quoting El Viperz:
Quoting Baltas:
All rights sages. You tested all, but if you dont know the answer. Maybe kz can tell the community how will those rewards
What reward will I get for 80 bosses?

It's a random reward of anything the boss would drop under 5%(?).
I done a Jov task on the test server and got bronze boots.

Did kz write it or its a guess?
Under 5% is every item of every monster. I an axe from ghoul or small axe from dwarf is less than 5% drop rate.

Then again if u get a chance to get pretty much every item. So after u kill 80 birlusk, u get a chance to loot any out of 10~ items. So is it 10% each top item mace, wand,pistol, and 10% to get shits like norllun hammer or golden boots?

Not sure how much info you had in test server, but u surely couldnt test it all. So all the tests were worthless.

Kz had to either have a good team who could make it balanced or just to write down probabilities to everyone and let the smartest people comment.
Derp
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Mage
22nd December 2015 20:54:59 (Last edited 22nd December 2015 20:56:25)

Quoting Baltas:
Quoting El Viperz:
Quoting Baltas:
All rights sages. You tested all, but if you dont know the answer. Maybe kz can tell the community how will those rewards
What reward will I get for 80 bosses?

It's a random reward of anything the boss would drop under 5%(?).
I done a Jov task on the test server and got bronze boots.

Did kz write it or its a guess?
Under 5% is every item of every monster. I an axe from ghoul or small axe from dwarf is less than 5% drop rate.

Then again if u get a chance to get pretty much every item. So after u kill 80 birlusk, u get a chance to loot any out of 10~ items. So is it 10% each top item mace, wand,pistol, and 10% to get shits like norllun hammer or golden boots?

Not sure how much info you had in test server, but u surely couldnt test it all. So all the tests were worthless.

Kz had to either have a good team who could make it balanced or just to write down probabilities to everyone and let the smartest people comment.

Yeah my bad that was supposed to be 0.5% (And K-Z stated that)
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the other stuff so I will wait for him to reply.
Agron
Player

Pharos
Level 593
Warrior
22nd December 2015 21:50:07 (Last edited 22nd December 2015 21:51:07)

Quoting Changelog 5.6.2:
Bliatheroith, -20% HP, added semi-strong healing spell

I cant even kill the new boss Ballesta 196 ranger and myself 209 Paladin.. That "Semi-Strong Healing" 2/4 of Diroths heals lol... Will you change that?
Derp
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Mage
22nd December 2015 22:03:13

Quoting Agger:
Quoting Changelog 5.6.2:
Bliatheroith, -20% HP, added semi-strong healing spell

I cant even kill the new boss Ballesta 196 ranger and myself 209 Paladin.. That "Semi-Strong Healing" 2/4 of Diroths heals lol... Will you change that?

I think he made it so all the "end" bosses require a big team to kill, I'm not sure if that's his intention or not.
K-Zodron
Staff

23rd December 2015 17:48:10

The idea is to make Bliatheroith much harder to kill alone or with a 2 person team. 3+ would be optimal. It is after all the strongest boss in the game. Possibly the healing might need to be nerfed a bit if 3 high level players are having trouble with it.

For boss tasks, you receive a reward that is one of the lootable items of the boss. The cutoff is items with less than 0.5% drop chance. You are still more likely to receive a semi-rare item as a reward, with the same relative odds as with the regular loot. For example an item with 0.1% drop chance would be a 2x more likely task reward than an item with 0.05% drop chance.
Cartujo
Sage

Elysium
Level 212
Warrior
23rd December 2015 18:18:15

I think all the bosses should have Extra Healing to avoid one people soloing them xD
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
23rd December 2015 19:39:02

Quoting K-Zodron:
The idea is to make Bliatheroith much harder to kill alone or with a 2 person team. 3+ would be optimal. It is after all the strongest boss in the game. Possibly the healing might need to be nerfed a bit if 3 high level players are having trouble with it.

For boss tasks, you receive a reward that is one of the lootable items of the boss. The cutoff is items with less than 0.5% drop chance. You are still more likely to receive a semi-rare item as a reward, with the same relative odds as with the regular loot. For example an item with 0.1% drop chance would be a 2x more likely task reward than an item with 0.05% drop chance.

Thanks for explanation on Boss task

About making Bliatheroith harder I would suggest to remove mana drainers and to make those demon lords to spawn at random pkace 2-3 sqm away from the Bliatheroith, so the blocker would have harder time managing demon lords, they wouldnt stack, and 2ppl wouldnt outkill the summon spawn. No need to make more hp, more healing It could be a liltle more complex.
Troyano
Player

Pharos
Level 260
Warrior
23rd December 2015 19:49:53

Quoting Baltas:
Quoting K-Zodron:

Thanks for explanation on Boss task

About making Bliatheroith harder I would suggest to remove mana drainers and to make those demon lords to spawn at random pkace 2-3 sqm away from the Bliatheroith, so the blocker would have harder time managing demon lords, they wouldnt stack, and 2ppl wouldnt outkill the summon spawn. No need to make more hp, more healing It could be a liltle more complex.

agree. same with others bosses like birlusk etc ,
Zaza
Elder Sage

Elysium
Level 275
Mage
23rd December 2015 19:55:22 (Last edited 23rd December 2015 20:03:39)

Quoting Von Browler:
I think all the bosses should have Extra Healing to avoid one people soloing them xD

#VonBrowler4GM

8/10 bosses should be team only. And every boss should have items that add +distance or +ml

Don't even need new sprites just change the color. For Example:

Galiantors : Require 2 people due to healing

Current Drops: Legendary Legs, Mithril Armor
Added Drops: Legendary Magus Legs with ~8 defense +1 ML, Wicked Mithril Armor ~16 defense +1 Distance

This makes bosses not just for warrior, and requires a team hunt where all have a chance at gear. As things are now warrior gets 9/10 items first.

Warriors would get gear with more defense and maybe + defending
Mages / Rangers get middle level defense with +distance/ml
1 2 3 4 5