Derp
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Mage
23rd December 2015 19:58:47

Quoting Zaza:
Quoting Von Browler:
I think all the bosses should have Extra Healing to avoid one people soloing them xD

#VonBrowler4GM

8/10 bosses should be team only. And every boss should have items that add +distance or +ml

Don't even need new sprites just change the color. For Example:

Galiantors : Require 2 people due to healing

Current Drops: Legendary Legs, Mithril Armor
Added Drops: Legendary Magus Legs with ~8 defense +1 ML, Wicked Mithril Armor ~8 defense +1 Distance

This makes bosses not just for warrior, and requires a team hunt where all have a chance at gear. As things are now warrior gets 9/10 items first.

I totally agree with this, I've said for a long time there needs to be other attributes on armor so it's not just a simple armor/attack thing, there is a ton I can think of so I'm sure K-Z and his team can come up with some better ones.

Anything that makes the game more mage/ranger friendly is always need in my opinion, might stop everyone having/needing a warrior at some point.
Zaza
Elder Sage

Elysium
Level 275
Mage
23rd December 2015 20:01:42

#ElViper4GM too. I think something like that would be very easy to implement and immediately make the game more interesting for teams/shooters.

Going forward you could add gear with magic resist or whatever, cause eventually you can't keep adding more ML/Distance
Rage
Sage

Pharos
Level 371
Warrior
23rd December 2015 20:06:41

Quoting Zaza:
#ElViper4GM too. I think something like that would be very easy to implement and immediately make the game more interesting for teams/shooters.

Going forward you could add gear with magic resist or whatever, cause eventually you can't keep adding more ML/Distance

+1
Rage
Sage

Pharos
Level 371
Warrior
23rd December 2015 20:09:07

Quoting Zaza:

#VonBrowler4GM

8/10 bosses should be team only. And every boss should have items that add +distance or +ml

Don't even need new sprites just change the color. For Example:

Galiantors : Require 2 people due to healing

Current Drops: Legendary Legs, Mithril Armor
Added Drops: Legendary Magus Legs with ~8 defense +1 ML, Wicked Mithril Armor ~16 defense +1 Distance

This makes bosses not just for warrior, and requires a team hunt where all have a chance at gear. As things are now warrior gets 9/10 items first.

Warriors would get gear with more defense and maybe + defending
Mages / Rangers get middle level defense with +distance/ml

+1 I agree 100%
Leary
Player

Pharos
Level 174
Ranger
23rd December 2015 20:24:19 (Last edited 23rd December 2015 20:34:02)

Quoting Von Browler:
I think all the bosses should have Extra Healing to avoid one people soloing them xD

Agreed.
And i dont like about the idea of bosses spawn all the time, in my opinion it should happens 1x per day or 3x per week
Trizze
Player

Elysium
Level 337
Ranger
23rd December 2015 20:31:45

+1 All Hail Zaza
Zaza
Elder Sage

Elysium
Level 275
Mage
23rd December 2015 20:39:30

Quoting Leary:
Quoting Von Browler:

Agreed.
And i dont like about the idea of bosses spawn all the time, in my opinion it should happens 1x per day or 3x per week

I like the idea of having 1-2 event bosses. But changing them all that way... don't agree there.

One concern with a lot of +ML gear is how it would affect rangers. How well do ML's scale their healing and spell damage? Might need some class specific gear if it adds too much there.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
23rd December 2015 22:04:00

Maybe it should be team only. But just by making the boss heal it doesnt satisfy me.
British
Player

Elysium
Level 220
Warrior
26th December 2015 00:37:45

At the moment i can hunt Bosses on my own, i dont stay at a boss for ages so others get a chance, are you really saying that i will no longer be able to hunt bosses alone as i have done for months trying to get rares.(not got any yet) Dont see why i should be stopped because mages and rangers cant or wont hunt alone. There must be a way to keep all players happy.Without penalising players who only hunt solo. Of course its very possible that i have completely misunderstood the whole thing. Cheers all.
Agron
Player

Pharos
Level 593
Warrior
26th December 2015 01:04:56

It just took me 6.30min to kill Bliatheroith with 3guys 200~ one being 270 (With Top dmg) and 126 mage... I think it should be nerfed a bit.
« First
2 3 4 5