27th August 2015 11:56:38 K-Zodron View post »
Drakmon
Player

Elysium
Level 387
Mage
27th August 2015 05:09:41

Hi!
While using the "Abilities" tab, by clicking the "Talents" button and then coming back to "Skills", my brewing skill starts to show the "Resistance" talent description instead of showing the % left to advance.
Could you check that ?

Hope you understand what I'm trying to say.
K-Zodron
Staff

27th August 2015 11:56:38 (Last edited 27th August 2015 11:56:56)

Quoting Thorulf:
Just a random notice K-Zodron!

Orc Throwers have a chance to drop gold in 2 seperate stacks even if the total amount is below 100.
I just find it a little bit weird, nothing much.
Have a good one!

I took a look, and it appears to be an intended difference in the throwers. With the loot button it should not be a huge inconvenience gameplay-wise, though.

Quoting Essa:
About caerfa dp if You made entrance wider maybe u could make stairs wider also?

We'll take a look at that idea, but there might not really be any reason to widen them, though.

Quoting Robert:
@KZ, Found ->Bugg/Method of getting more then 15 items per square found.

Good catch, I'll have to give this some thought to come up with a solution that doesn't make items disappear. The stack combining sounds clever, but it's not fully exhausting. For example, you could also have non-stackable items drop on the ground via the trade window.

Quoting Drakmon:
While using the "Abilities" tab, by clicking the "Talents" button and then coming back to "Skills", my brewing skill starts to show the "Resistance" talent description instead of showing the % left to advance.
Could you check that ?

Hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

This indeed does look like a client side bug, and it will be fixed by the next patch, if not earlier.
Vayu
Player

Platon
Level 50
Mage
27th August 2015 12:18:16

Quoting K-Zodron:

Have you received my email about blind rushing onto ladder tiles?
1 2 3