25th August 2015 21:12:15 K-Zodron View post »
27th August 2015 11:56:38 K-Zodron View post »
Troyano
Player

Pharos
Level 260
Warrior
25th August 2015 20:18:25

the only what comunity say before KZ is just test quest and everything . then update.. but whatever ..another update with bugs
K-Zodron
Staff

25th August 2015 21:12:15 (Last edited 25th August 2015 21:13:19)

Quests are working fine De Paseo Tmb, no reason to complain.

@People complaining about mana potion changes: the efficiency is only increased in PVM, and it's still the cheapest option per mana to use vials. I don't see any issue to nag about.
Ynnaf Zzij
Player

Elysium
Level 35
Warrior
25th August 2015 21:18:17

Quoting K-Zodron:
Quests are working fine De Paseo Tmb, no reason to complain.

@People complaining about mana potion changes: the efficiency is only increased in PVM, and it's still the cheapest option per mana to use vials. I don't see any issue to nag about.

You will always be in our hearts KZ
Thorulf
Player

Elysium
Level 106
Warrior
25th August 2015 23:54:17

Just a random notice K-Zodron!

Orc Throwers have a chance to drop gold in 2 seperate stacks even if the total amount is below 100.
I just find it a little bit weird, nothing much.
Have a good one!
Promil
Premium

Elysium
Level 40
Warrior
26th August 2015 02:43:04

Update seems nice, gj! :) That new hoody looks amazing!

About caerfa dp if You made entrance wider maybe u could make stairs wider also?

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Fogo Do Pyromancer
Player

Platon
Level 19
Mage
26th August 2015 06:29:09

zezenia what are shitting and I apologize but it's a ot
The Chaos Engine
Player

Pharos
Level 51
Mage
26th August 2015 08:26:33

Nice update, the pot update was a welcome one also!
Robert
Player

Elysium
Level 133
Warrior
26th August 2015 10:15:31 (Last edited 26th August 2015 10:17:12)

@KZ, Found ->Bugg/Method of getting more then 15 items per square found.

When you have a full storage container and use the "create food" spell the items will appear under you and it will ignore the 15 items limit. Same goes for all kind of containers for magic mixtures (Ampoule/vial/shot etc).

Example: Stand in a spot you want to trash/block, bring a backpack of manas, put a barrel under you, put the storage container (BP) next to you and start using the "create food" spell and drink manas. Now both the food and the mana vials will be on the ground under you and ignore the 15 items per square rule.

You can also stand on a barrel and bring for example mana ampoules and health vials, then put the container next to you and just drink one mana then one health and you can get unlimited amount of items on the square you are standing on.

This is a bit tricky to fix tho since you do not want an item to be destroyed when 15 things are on top of it. Auto stack of food and magic containers (vials etc) is probably the best way to fix it. With Autostack I mean if one vial are in a pile and you throw a new vial it will stack up with the other vial no matter where the vial are in the pile.
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
26th August 2015 10:21:12

Quoting Robert:
@KZ, Found ->Bugg/Method of getting more then 15 items per square found.

When you have a full storage container and use the "create food" spell the items will appear under you and it will ignore the 15 items limit. Same goes for all kind of containers for magic mixtures (Ampoule/vial/shot etc).

Example: Stand in a spot you want to trash/block, bring a backpack of manas, put a barrel under you, put the storage container (BP) next to you and start using the "create food" spell and drink manas. Now both the food and the mana vials will be on the ground under you and ignore the 15 items per square rule.

You can also stand on a barrel and bring for example mana ampoules and health vials, then put the container next to you and just drink one mana then one health and you can get unlimited amount of items on the square you are standing on.

This is a bit tricky to fix tho since you do not want an item to be destroyed when 15 things are on top of it. Auto stack of food and magic containers (vials etc) is probably the best way to fix it. With Autostack I mean if one vial are in a pile and you throw a new vial it will stack up with the other vial no matter where the vial are in the pile.

Pretty critical bug you found there my friend, erases the whole use of 15 items per stack so trashing is still available.

You are playing on a secret character or what? You don't play on Robert but you do know things and test things in-game. :(
Robert
Player

Elysium
Level 133
Warrior
26th August 2015 10:43:12 (Last edited 26th August 2015 10:44:57)

Hello old friend! I still login now and then and check things on my newb characters (Mostly really early in the mornings when I'm at work), check new areas, update features and look for bugs etc! I can message you next time we both are online if you don't know my newb characters names :)
1 2 3