12th July 2015 04:32:33 K-Zodron View post »
Anzear
Player

Pharos
Level 307
Mage
3rd July 2015 18:17:30

Quoting Safrax:
I would like to discuss more about collect task on tis proposal i've made.

Please feel free to join and talk about it.

Thanks

Safrax

normally people actually have a proposal or at least a link to a proposal when they say something like this :/
Ynnaf Zzij
Player

Elysium
Level 35
Warrior
3rd July 2015 18:20:23

Quoting Dark Horse:
Quoting Safrax:
I would like to discuss more about collect task on tis proposal i've made.

Please feel free to join and talk about it.

Thanks

Safrax

normally people actually have a proposal or at least a link to a proposal when they say something like this :/

Yeah, what the hell Safrax!!!!11

http://www.zezeniaonline.com/forum/thread/14038
Agron
Premium

Pharos
Level 593
Warrior
5th July 2015 12:03:40

Quoting K-Zodron:
Most notable changes include the reduction of training time received from collect tasks, while the exhaust remains the same. The idea is to give players who are actually playing (i.e. completing kill tasks) a slight advantage in the training of skills.

This makes no benefit at all to higher players, we are stuck on easy long which only gives 60hours, hard long collect will stil give more adventage over kill tasks.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
5th July 2015 12:40:37 (Last edited 24th August 2015 16:58:40)

Baltas
Premium

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
5th July 2015 12:42:35

Quoting Agron:
Quoting K-Zodron:
Most notable changes include the reduction of training time received from collect tasks, while the exhaust remains the same. The idea is to give players who are actually playing (i.e. completing kill tasks) a slight advantage in the training of skills.

This makes no benefit at all to higher players, we are stuck on easy long which only gives 60hours, hard long collect will stil give more adventage over kill tasks.

Only 60hours for 20 dwarf armories. So bad deal :/
Agron
Premium

Pharos
Level 593
Warrior
5th July 2015 13:12:27

Quoting Galator:
Quoting Agron:
Quoting K-Zodron:

If your task was of medium difficulty, there is a 10% increase, and a 20% increase if the task was of hard difficulty. The fact we get 10% less from a collect but can take 20% increase from random..... Well, you can easily see where I am going with this........

I stated before that training with collects should be -35%, not 10%, just saying :).

~Galator~

We could pick random but any task I get is ranked as easy cuz of my level so... How can kill tassk be better for me if I cant get hard tasks?
Apokalyps
Premium

Pharos
Level 497
Warrior
5th July 2015 14:12:00

Quoting Agron:
Quoting Galator:
Quoting Agron:
Quoting K-Zodron:

If your task was of medium difficulty, there is a 10% increase, and a 20% increase if the task was of hard difficulty. The fact we get 10% less from a collect but can take 20% increase from random..... Well, you can easily see where I am going with this........

I stated before that training with collects should be -35%, not 10%, just saying :).

~Galator~

We could pick random but any task I get is ranked as easy cuz of my level so... How can kill tassk be better for me if I cant get hard tasks?

yeah thats why collect should be dropped to -35% so that kill task for high levels is still better than collect
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
5th July 2015 14:39:07 (Last edited 24th August 2015 16:58:42)

Agron
Premium

Pharos
Level 593
Warrior
5th July 2015 17:09:50

Quoting Galator:
Quoting Agron:

I said "If your task was." I am well aware that high levels only yield easy that's why I had the proposition of 35%, bro :).

~Galator~

Quoting Henley:
Quoting Agron:
Quoting Galator:
Quoting Agron:
Quoting K-Zodron:

~Galator~

yeah thats why collect should be dropped to -35% so that kill task for high levels is still better than collect

agreed.
Isak Sworder
Player

Pharos
Level 145
Warrior
6th July 2015 16:15:49

Not sure if this is a website bug
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
1 2 3 4