Revenge Clown
Player

Pharos
Level 631
Warrior
1st July 2015 22:44:32

Dear Zezenia Staff,

First of all I would like to congratulate all of you for work efforts on making the servers better to the active community of the game.

Although your job is getting well recognized, I believe the best option would be different that the one you chose.

In my opinion, this new system which decreases the amount of training received from Collect Task, affects a bunch of things:

To the active community, the active players will go for random tasks which could lead into killing or collect, just because of the +20% reward. Considering that collect tasks generally are going to give -10% is not going to be worth this as training anymore.

My point is that it would be way more interesting, for the community, that:

Random tasks (usually taken by the active players) to keep giving +20% (kill/collect) without the decrease of 10% on collect ones.
Chosen tasks for collect (usually taken by inactive players just wanting to keep training their characters), to decrease the amount on 10% for those tasks.

That also would motivate players to keep playing to get better rewards and stronger characters faster.

Also, the latest update task system makes getting training as reward for collect tasks useless because the amount of time/gold/experience lost in the process is too high.

It forces the active player to turn in killing tasks only for training while some of them would give a great amount of experience/gold as a reward. That will eventually enchain the development of the character.

Thank you for your support and attention,

Best regards,
Safrax
Nuts
Player

Platon
Level 52
Mage
1st July 2015 22:54:23

I agree.

Nuts
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
3rd July 2015 18:48:24 (Last edited 24th August 2015 16:49:18)