1 2 3 4
Show staff replies in this thread
2nd April 2015 02:03:59 K-Zodron View post »
K-Zodron
Staff

2nd April 2015 02:03:59 (Last edited 2nd April 2015 02:04:28)

It's more than 2 months since the last double experience event, and in fact it's only 2 months since the last double loot event. We can have both, but now is the preferable time for double experience, which more popular according to internal stats anyway. Plus it's good for new players without a doubt. If you have ideas for other events of this type of course we're all ears for them.

As for the freezes, of course we're always looking to improve the situation, but it's not that simple and I have to say at least Everath and Elysium are working very smoothly on that front. Platon will most likely be moved to the same location soon, if it turns out that needs to be done.
Solid Ninja
Elder Sage

Pharos
Level 263
Warrior
2nd April 2015 04:03:27

Double experience gives a boost in amount of players at the week it self, but makes people bored when it ends
which probably results in lower amount of players on long term
Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 951
Warrior
2nd April 2015 06:40:25

Quoting K-Zodron:
It's more than 2 months since the last double experience event, and in fact it's only 2 months since the last double loot event. We can have both, but now is the preferable time for double experience, which more popular according to internal stats anyway. Plus it's good for new players without a doubt. If you have ideas for other events of this type of course we're all ears for them.

As for the freezes, of course we're always looking to improve the situation, but it's not that simple and I have to say at least Everath and Elysium are working very smoothly on that front. Platon will most likely be moved to the same location soon, if it turns out that needs to be done.

+1
This is a great idea, especially because a lot of people are demotivated from the freezes from last month . Cant wait !

Yours, Cream
Baltas
Premium

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
2nd April 2015 09:54:04

It doesnt motivate me much tho. I would still have to get what I lost because of the freeze. Just it will be 2x faster
Excruciating Arrow
Player

Elysium
Level 102
Ranger
2nd April 2015 10:33:47

+1 Baltas. It doesent motivate me too.
Ronnie
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Ranger
2nd April 2015 11:08:55

Quoting Excruciating Arrow:

Cuz some poor fucks cant pay legit internet and cry for 1 death lol...

203 is reasonable but leven 100? Comeon...
Pallozo
Player

Platon
Level 18
Ranger
2nd April 2015 12:42:59

LOL... disagree !

KZ!
If you think doing double xp every 2/3 months you will get more players, you are mistaken, the only thing you can in this event is a little more online player for 1 week after that are one month without online player ... not to mention those who are playing the high level and increasingly are becoming more stronger ... Do different events such as a quest that requires many people and the collaboration of all, the world will complete gets a bonus of 10/20% experience or skill or 10% more loot, so you will motivate people to play, not simply make a double xp. Make task of boss, separated from normal, as something extra, create a task system group, which hunt with 2/3 players earn greater reward or different as every 10 monsters killed counts as 15 ... Things that motivate people to hunt together, monsters that really need 3/4 player to hunt, quest that last longer than 20 min ...
And obviously fix the lag and freze

KZ!
Se voce acha que fazendo double xp a cada 2/3 meses voce vai conseguir mais players, voce esta enganado, a unica coisa que voce consegue nesse evento é um pouco mais de player online por 1 semana, depois disso fica 1 mes sem player online... sem falar que quem joga sao os level alto e cada vez mais vão ficando mais fortes... Faça eventos diferentes como por exemplo, uma quest que precise de muitas pessoas e a colaboraçao de todos, o mundo que conseguir completar ganha um bonus de 10/20% de experiencia ou skill or 10% more loot, assim voce vai motivar as pessoas a jogarem, nao simplesmente fazer um double xp. Faça task de boss, separadas das normais, como algo extra, crie um sistema de task em grupo, que se cacar com 2/3 players ganha maior recompensa ou diferente como a cada 10 monstros mortos conta como 15... Coisas que motivem as pessoas a caçarem juntos, monstros que realmente precisem de 3/4 player para caçar, quest que durem mais que 20 min...
E obviamente fix os freze e lag
Excruciating Arrow
Player

Elysium
Level 102
Ranger
2nd April 2015 14:14:49

Quoting Gustaf:
Quoting Excruciating Arrow:

Cuz some poor fucks cant pay legit internet and cry for 1 death lol...

203 is reasonable but leven 100? Comeon...

Im "poor fuck"? Congratulations. Internet? Lol, from 5 years i had no outages. And no 1 death, like 3-4, and i dont care about lvl, i care about my time and skills. Bye.
Troyano
Player

Pharos
Level 260
Warrior
2nd April 2015 18:07:22

Its real... it will be 100% war at x2 exp then everybody will quit until another x2 event loot x2 should be better than experience... you just make a player desmotivate after the week man.. stop doing those experience events..
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
10th April 2015 07:08:03

Thank you for the 2x Experience Week. ^____^

~Galator~
1 2 3 4