2 3 4
Show staff replies in this thread
2nd April 2015 02:03:59 K-Zodron View post »
Agron
Player

Pharos
Level 593
Warrior
11th April 2015 01:16:55 (Last edited 11th April 2015 01:24:58)

Quoting Lucky Dice:
okay, u were right. damn...

Glad that you experienced it too, not glad that you died but just to make it clear to KZ that there should be done something very soon. I dont want to exp anymore, neither does one of my rls and a few of my team as we speak.

K-Zodron is known with this issue yet I don't understand why there has been nothing done about it.

~Agger
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
11th April 2015 20:32:22 (Last edited 11th April 2015 20:36:04)

You guys get freezes. You stop exping but still logging in, training, using cards etc. Kz obviously doesnt care if u play. As soon as u train all the time its enough for him. He gets those 5cards every few days for cancelling and its something. If you want a real action from our dear gamw owner, you should show him that you cant play that way. If you are worriwd to fell behind in skills by someonw who trains. Then theres a problem

P.s. My strike soon gonna beat the first month ;)
Ronnie
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Ranger
12th April 2015 01:10:59

Quoting Baltas:
You guys get freezes. You stop exping but still logging in, training, using cards etc. Kz obviously doesnt care if u play. As soon as u train all the time its enough for him. He gets those 5cards every few days for cancelling and its something. If you want a real action from our dear gamw owner, you should show him that you cant play that way. If you are worriwd to fell behind in skills by someonw who trains. Then theres a problem

no point in being a high level anyway so why not :P.
any class can do all the fun shit at lvl 150 orso?
Johannes
Player

Pharos
Level 4
Warrior
12th April 2015 15:28:57

Quoting Baltas:

I am way ahead of you then ._.
Craudete
Player

Elysium
Level 612
Warrior
12th April 2015 16:41:03

8th April 2015 19:46:48 a yeti 157 Yes

dead by freeze and no have answer

thanks support.

i'll go play tibia again, thanks guys.
« First