K-Zodron
Staff

5th January 2015 22:32:10 (Last edited 5th January 2015 22:32:35)

New to Zezenia? Register and start playing now for free!

[Previous devlogs: Opening of the Devlog | ... | Achievements and more | Update 5.1.0 details]

----------------------------------------

Based on player feedback, we have made the decision to focus solely on new content in the next update. This means quite simply new quests, monsters, areas and items. While of course we will have new stuff for almost all levels, we'll put special effort into making sure high level players get the new content they have so long been waiting for. A few of the new areas and monsters can be seen in the screenshots at the end of this devlog.

As usual, we are not exactly sure when the update will be finished, but hopefully we can release in late January or early February.

Furthermore, we will be holding a double experience week starting this Wednesday. From the automatic server restart on the morning of 7th January until the next automatic restart 14th January, all monster kills will yield twice their normal experience on all game worlds. Note that quests and tasks will not be affected.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
A new village near the new hunting areas.

Dire Boar, one of the many new monsters.

Two out of four new orknie types.
Leary
Player

Pharos
Level 174
Ranger
5th January 2015 22:36:02 (Last edited 6th January 2015 19:07:15)

Really amazing !

K-z, check my emails too.
Keep going

__
EDIT:

I found a secret face! :o
Isak Sworder
Player

Pharos
Level 145
Warrior
5th January 2015 23:07:18

Amazing!!!!!
I can't wait
Market Ipo
Player

Elysium
Level 46
Mage
5th January 2015 23:08:12

Wow, this is amazing work. I like that you are listening to the community and bringing in new content for older players! Thank you so much, will be telling my friends to play again!!
The Greatest
Player

Pharos
Level 205
Ranger
5th January 2015 23:37:59 (Last edited 5th January 2015 23:39:32)

It's sick to give again 2x exp on everath.. you should do: 10x>12x 8x>10x 6x>8x 4x>6x 2x>4x(or 3x) 1x>2x.. that will give enough bonus exp..

at 10x instead of having for example 3kk\h you'll get 6kk .. it is too much difference
Ardox
Player

Platon
Level 148
Mage
6th January 2015 00:33:14

Is a good idea double exp on everath, this would not only for the update, also would be for the freezes in everath, agreed x2 on everath.
Leary
Player

Pharos
Level 174
Ranger
6th January 2015 00:34:36

Quoting Ardox:
this would not only for the update, also would be for the freezes in everath, agreed x2 on everath.

Exact.
Zaza
Elder Sage

Elysium
Level 275
Mage
6th January 2015 01:24:45 (Last edited 6th January 2015 01:41:01)

Sounds great. I know a lot of high level players have been waiting for new monsters / items / etc

Hoping some of the monsters continue on the development that shadow elves made in creating a monster that allows mage to solo them while having heavy close-range damage.

Could also include something like a melee hit paralyze for mage/ranger. Like a Colossal Golem but paralyze is only a melee range "spell" just an idea
Avathar
Player

Elysium
Level 255
Ranger
6th January 2015 02:21:19

Very nice!!!!

New monsters ?? best news of the last years!
Ryan The Alcomist
Player

Pharos
Level 171
Warrior
6th January 2015 05:03:43 (Last edited 6th January 2015 05:04:17)

If there isn't anything that you must need an actual team to kill than theres no point, the numbers stay low because you simply do not need a team to play this game, you can solo literally every monster in the game with a lvl 170 paladin maybe you need 2 people for birlusk but thats it, simple fact, you will not get 100 plus players on a server when there isn't a war when there is nothing else team based to do.

I have been saying this for a long time, new strong bosses and items should be implemented, things that would take most of the server to complete, things like tibias Devovorga boss or Demon lord bosses things that actually have a high risk of dying but have high reward.

Also the pvp damage needs to be reworked so that people can't solo people, Longer more strategic battles in pvp will bring more and more players, the Reasons stated above are specifically why my huge team left this game.

But at least KZ realises that new content is needed, its just the wrong kind.

Ryan~