1 2 3
Kuuro
Player

Pharos
Level 57
Mage
22nd December 2014 13:28:32 (Last edited 22nd December 2014 13:30:46)

Quoting Hazey:
I've always liked Jojo. never fighting with him over anything, he asked my opinion. I stated it. We all have our opinions.. BUT Lol .. Koolera.... all i can say is your an asshole. You bash people right left and centre on this forum. Then make a dumbass apology thread like you did. Then start to try to do your bashing ALL over again. Your pathetic kid. Grow some balls, get outside, bang some girls, get a job, eat some food, stop making this game your life like you do. Your so jealous of people on forums, this is probably the reason you get so hostile towards every single player. Your shit. Nuff said.

hey why throw your frustrations at me? btw rl is not business to mix with Zezenia just because u play in non-pvp and i mock doesnt mean u have to attack me with everything u got and we dont even know each other :D Go relax, you're a stressful person but i kinda like you.. be chilly

and i couldnt agree more to the fact that im an asshole you point out the obvious gj
Eltitodostrece
Player

Pharos
Level 73
Warrior
23rd December 2014 03:08:15

when double xp?
Ruga
Player

Platon
Level 44
Ranger
23rd December 2014 06:07:24 (Last edited 23rd December 2014 06:07:45)

I dont got it, Now i can or cannot use stealth while skulled?
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
23rd December 2014 09:45:33 (Last edited 24th August 2015 16:59:17)

Bossinator
Player

Pharos
Level 17
Ranger
5th January 2015 21:11:47 (Last edited 5th January 2015 21:12:55)

Ok so correct me if im wrong but.... Est time to make this update...
1.) new town (small) Est Time to make, 1 day MAX
2.) New fishing, gathering and brewing (simple script) Est Time to make, 30 minutes.
3.) 4 Recipes for brewing (Very Little) Est Time to make, 20 minutes.

Now answer, why the update took 3 months for 2 days of work?

Think its time for a better zezenia team, clearly if you'd actually pay some staff they'd work alot harder than what they are, maybe get an advanced scripter who can do this stuff fast and not take months for a 30 min fix.
Desding
Player

Elysium
Level 7
Ranger
5th January 2015 21:51:37

Quoting Royalty:
Ok so correct me if im wrong but.... Est time to make this update...
1.) new town (small) Est Time to make, 1 day MAX
2.) New fishing, gathering and brewing (simple script) Est Time to make, 30 minutes.
3.) 4 Recipes for brewing (Very Little) Est Time to make, 20 minutes.

Now answer, why the update took 3 months for 2 days of work?

Think its time for a better zezenia team, clearly if you'd actually pay some staff they'd work alot harder than what they are, maybe get an advanced scripter who can do this stuff fast and not take months for a 30 min fix.

I'm sure they would want to hire people to work to get things done faster but do you really expect this game to make enough to pay for even one employee? I mean theres like 150 players online, not all buys premium. I don't know but really feels like it's impossible to hire someone. With a single developer (KZ) and some volunteers like gms its bound to take a long time.
1 2 3