1 2 3
Snyzor
Premium

Elysium
Level 73
Warrior
21st December 2014 02:22:47 (Last edited 21st December 2014 02:26:57)

Putting limited gathering places, where people that have been online since the update have been camping there and because of the fact you get materials faster with a higher skill, this doesn't give many people the chance at gathering anything since 5 to 10 people can camp it all and the rest are screwed with lower skills, it should be the same gathering time or put the gathering materials ALL OVER THE MAP, not just in certain places.

The spawns that were added, nothing new, more of the same medium monsters. They add the spawns clearly for the medium level players, of course then increase the xp rate to get to the levels needed to hunt those areas. All in all it doesn't make sense in my eyes to make this game faster then it use to be 3 years ago. What about those players who have played this game since then? When this game wasn't as easy as it is now?? Why make this game so damn easy 3 years later, when before it was way harder ( ALSO HAD MORE PLAYERS AT THIS TIME). Slowly the game is being ruined. The statistics are in front of your eyes. They go from having to only train on players or switching targets every 15 seconds to gain skills, then to removing the switching targets and having to train on players to only gain skills to just being able to sit at one monsters and train forever. Then adding osvald making traing way more sufficient and less time consuming.. People trained 24.7.. Therefore if you look at it in the Osvald training way, 60 hours training for 60 hours exhaust... BUT the staff made it possible for 72 hours training for 60 hours exhaust, Why weren't the players that were here before osvald update given a compensation on the skills, based on the fact they made it easier to gain them.. every 60 hours of training you get an extra 12 hours from osvald... but before that it was 60 hours for 60 hours cause you had to stand there and get it by leaving your computer on (dunno why this game eats as much CPU as it does for the record). The community was WAY bigger back then, and I don't get how the hell they do not see what they are doing to the game is clearly not what ALL the community wants. Look how many players have dropped from this game. Like I said, all the statistics are in front of you. Even as far as increasing the drop rate as much as they did was to much.

You will see now too the player base will drop... Again cause of this update... I cannot say how much, but in the end, numbers will drop. Ill be back in a few months just to see. I did enjoy this game. But don't anymore.
Jojo
Sage

Elysium
Level 376
Warrior
21st December 2014 02:45:41

Fair enough, thank you for stating your opinion :) i won't argue with you since people see things differently.
Pallozo
Player

Platon
Level 18
Ranger
21st December 2014 04:18:04

OMG... THANKS KZ! U heard the most ppl and made the pvp still ROX...
So now, just keep ur eyes in new areas for respaw itens to gethering, some new quest for high level and please.. New monster, quest, task... U can do it! Gogo
Kuuro
Player

Pharos
Level 57
Mage
21st December 2014 16:31:12

Quoting Jojo:
Fair enough, thank you for stating your opinion :) i won't argue with you since people see things differently.

wow check this out... he only says the update has ruined the game and you tell him to elaborate, explain. But when he does it you don't even read lol.. "people see things differently", if that is so why did you ask for his opnion in the first place? if you never intended to argue... lazy much? i didnt read either cuz its a fucking big boring text that he has written but i felt like messing with ya so i did here we are
Jojo
Sage

Elysium
Level 376
Warrior
21st December 2014 16:43:06 (Last edited 21st December 2014 16:46:37)

Quoting Koolera:
Quoting Jojo:

wow check this out... he only says the update has ruined the game and you tell him to elaborate, explain. But when he does it you don't even read lol.. "people see things differently", if that is so why did you ask for his opnion in the first place? if you never intended to argue... lazy much? i didnt read either cuz its a fucking big boring text that he has written but i felt like messing with ya so i did here we are

I read it alright.

Because i was intrested why. Clearly i am not allowed to be intrested, i'm terribly sorry. Also because i've learned to not argue on these forums, because most of the users on these forums are like you who just concentrate on attacking players and being hostile most of the time. That helps noone. What makes your comment even funnier is that you have a clear opinion of me even though you didnt even read what i said? All the logic has been made, congratulations.

Also i'm not saying Hazey is hostile, just to avoid any misunderstanding.
Kuuro
Player

Pharos
Level 57
Mage
21st December 2014 16:51:41

Quoting Jojo:

I read it alright.

Because i was intrested why. Clearly i am not allowed to be intrested, i'm terribly sorry. Also because i've learned to not argue on these forums, because most of the users on these forums are like you who just concentrate on attacking players and being hostile most of the time. That helps noone. What makes your comment even funnier is that you have a clear opinion of me even though you didnt even read what i said? All the logic has been made, congratulations.

Hey I just thought you didn't read, clearly I was wrong nvm sorry my bad i apologize... and if you learned not to argue on these forums why are you doing it? you just "argued" with 2 people in this very thread. Btw I have an opnion on you... cute. I'm not hostile if people are not stupid, you are not stupid sorry if i sounded hostile i feel like wanna hug you now..
Jojo
Sage

Elysium
Level 376
Warrior
21st December 2014 16:55:29

Quoting Koolera:
Quoting Jojo:

I read it alright.

Hey I just thought you didn't read, clearly I was wrong nvm sorry my bad i apologize... and if you learned not to argue on these forums why are you doing it? you just "argued" with 2 people in this very thread. Btw I have an opnion on you... cute. I'm not hostile if people are not stupid, you are not stupid sorry if i sounded hostile i feel like wanna hug you now..

Yeah i know i argued, sometimes its just inevitable, i guess. Its okay man, no hard feelings.
Snyzor
Premium

Elysium
Level 73
Warrior
22nd December 2014 00:32:24 (Last edited 22nd December 2014 00:33:28)

I've always liked Jojo. never fighting with him over anything, he asked my opinion. I stated it. We all have our opinions.. BUT Lol .. Koolera.... all i can say is your an asshole. You bash people right left and centre on this forum. Then make a dumbass apology thread like you did. Then start to try to do your bashing ALL over again. Your pathetic kid. Grow some balls, get outside, bang some girls, get a job, eat some food, stop making this game your life like you do. Your so jealous of people on forums, this is probably the reason you get so hostile towards every single player. Your shit. Nuff said.
Myk Myk Disco Polo
Player

Elysium
Level 73
Warrior
22nd December 2014 01:46:34

Eh... The present from santa claus is empty present box and 10 candies? :(
Agay Uy
Player

Pharos
Level 77
Mage
22nd December 2014 13:22:27

Myk Myk Disco Polo, you made my day. :D

I am a new comer and I liked the game as soon as I started playing. I can't wait to gain more levels and do more things I enjoy with my friends.

Rock On!!
1 2 3