1 2 3
K-Zodron
Staff

20th December 2014 07:50:15

Zezenia Online version 5.1.0 has been released, and it includes a few notable new features, new content and of course tweaks and bugfixes. Perhaps most importantly, we introduced achievements and potion brewing. For exact details about the update read the changelog at the end of this announcement.

To play you must first update your client. If the automatic ingame patcher does not work (try running your client as administrator), you can redownload the game client from the website's Download section.

Aside from the game itself, the website has been updated a little bit as well. There are some small facelifts on various pages, some new features like character list sorting, highscores for the new skills and listing of achievements (you can hide them through your account page by pressing Edit next to the character). The premium information and premium ordering pages have been split up and recreated, with updated pricing and backend changes to accomodate for EU taxation law changes that come into effect in 2015. We also reintroduced bitcoins as a payment method to all countries.

Of course, as is it Christmas again, Santa Claus will be in Ellaria for a while giving out free presents to everyone over level 20.

If you find any bugs or other game weaknesses, don't hesitate to report them to us either on the forum or via e-mail to support@zezeniaonline.com!

Have fun in Zezenia,
Your Zezenia Staff

Quoting Changelog 5.1.0:
- A new area, called Cratai, and fixes/expansions to some hunting areas were added.
- A couple of new quests have been added.
- Achievement system (view them in CTRL+Q). Most achievements are hidden until you unlock them.
- PVP is disabled for characters under level 20, and they cannot drop or move barrels. You can also walk through them on PVP servers.
- Gathering of resources (four-leaf clovers, sugar beets) through a new gathering system is now possible.
- Brewing of 8 different potion types (plus a poison type), in 5 different sizes, is possible. Read more in the Game Manual.

- Added custom sorting of the character list via the website's account page.
- Added icon for blessing state in Inventory sidewindow.
- Added items emerald helmet, golden bascinet, imperial sabatons, emerald shield, paladin's mail, emerald armor, elven crossbow and light gilded platebody to merchant NPCs buy-in lists.
- Added current experience rate display to hovertip of current experience in the Abilities sidewindow.
- Updated sprite for pillbug, creep, crab, quiver and vozuth rune.
- Updated newbie experience boost to last until level 40 (double until 20, then gradually reducing) on normal-rate servers.
- Updated item addition code to add new items (for example empty potions, bought items) to a container where you already have them instead of the first free slot, if possible.
- Fixed Zor'Varuk gates spawning ontop of creatures.
- Fixed light system smoothness and flickering problems in some areas.
- Fixed cloak of darkness to not mind skulls, as before.
- Fixed arrow volley, spread shot, piercing shot, whirlwind casting in protection areas and after stepping diagonally.
- Fixed some library book fact and spelling mistakes.
- Fixed 0-9 keys casting spells while in fightmode and entering numbers to a dialog.
- Fixed players standing ontop of closed doors, natural obstacles etc. from being invincible to magical damage.
- Fixed stealth, invisible and mass dissapearance from being used while skulled.
Classy Man W Fedora
Premium

Pharos
Level 9
Mage
20th December 2014 07:57:15

Great update guys!
Jermol
Player

Elysium
Level 105
Warrior
20th December 2014 08:15:08

yeah so i killed a ghoul and this shit happent "connect failed, error code #1061" and i can connect logg in to my account but not into the game[
Hennessy
Player

Elysium
Level 24
Ranger
20th December 2014 08:31:59

Why it takes minutes to log in ? -.-
Devilish Spectre
Player

Elysium
Level 200
Mage
20th December 2014 08:34:01

Quoting Hennessy:
Why it takes minutes to log in ? -.-

Be patient, as I know K-Zodron is fixing important bug.
Boldking
Player

Pharos
Level 66
Ranger
20th December 2014 09:03:01 (Last edited 20th December 2014 09:03:12)

i can't open bp's in my depot
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
20th December 2014 11:38:28 (Last edited 24th August 2015 16:59:15)

Petra
Player

Elysium
Level 207
Ranger
21st December 2014 01:04:45

where I could be the A new area called Cratai?????????????????????????????
Snyzor
Player

Elysium
Level 73
Warrior
21st December 2014 01:41:34 (Last edited 21st December 2014 01:53:58)

This update, ruined the game. Retired.
Jojo
Sage

Elysium
Level 376
Warrior
21st December 2014 02:05:42 (Last edited 21st December 2014 02:17:42)

Quoting Hazey:
This update, ruined the game. Retired.

Ruined it how? :D What was changed so radically that the whole game is ruined now? Please elaborate.
1 2 3