17th December 2014 23:26:52 K-Zodron View post »
10th March 2015 02:10:35 K-Zodron View post »
Ryan The Alcomist
Player

Pharos
Level 171
Warrior
17th August 2014 08:31:31

Agree with New decos. Bookshelfs and Trophys on walls (Maybe boss trophys??) Realllly good ideas

Ryan~
Leary
Player

Pharos
Level 174
Ranger
25th August 2014 01:51:39

Number 23 launched !

Enjoy.
Felicity
Player

Pharos
Level 91
Mage
25th August 2014 09:47:46

Agree on #23, sometimes its so annoying.
Leary
Player

Pharos
Level 174
Ranger
31st August 2014 19:03:19 (Last edited 31st August 2014 19:03:29)

Number 24
launched !

Enjoy.
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
1st September 2014 22:10:18

I agree with numbers: 15, 16, 17, 19, 20, 22, 23 and 24. These latest 3 ones are most important in my opinion.
Leary
Player

Pharos
Level 174
Ranger
7th October 2014 23:00:20

BUMP !
Too short ~!
Leary
Player

Pharos
Level 174
Ranger
23rd October 2014 20:19:34

Quoting Leary:
BUMP !
Too short ~!

again
K-Zodron
Staff

17th December 2014 23:26:52 (Last edited 17th December 2014 23:27:38)

Quoting Leary:
24) Symbol to blessing
Idk if there is any way to know if you are blessing but I thought something like it,
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
This image (a cross) remains in buff bar (above of your set) when you are with bless.

As you know, we are adding this in the update.

Quoting Leary:
23) New option in party's window
Simple and direct,
"Change the player selected for be the leader of the party"

This won't be a priority for a long time, since you can for example recreate the entire party pretty easily.

Quoting Leary:
22) Examples of more furnitures
Like the name says xD

More furniture is planned, but this depends on graphics too, and items hangable on walls would need some technical work too. Maybe in the next update.

Quoting Leary:
21) Little treasures/trashs to fish
For a better profit to the newcomers, my proposal is do a system of lottery, when the players are fishing. Maybe they can find: gold bars (1 - 3), Old Fishing Net (im doing a new sprite), box, chair, barrel, and some another random stuff.
Add for the npcs of who work selling fish, to buy Old Fishing Net and Gold Fishs.

Fishing already yields so many items it's on the verge of annoying to stack them, so I'm not sure whether a bunch of crap coming up will make anything better.

Quoting Leary:
20) Plus citizens (npcs)
With the new map, Ellaria and Gulshan Village, I realize about how desert are these cities, with some blackboards saying "Out of Business". Its really boring, is only possible see 1 npc selling/buying something, Like arrows, pots...
So what is my proposal? Do 2 or 3 npcs selling/buying the same things, but with different prices, making the newcomers explore and talk with all npcs for do a better profit and know a little bit more about the story of the game.

We will expand the NPC base of each city in future updates, preferably without making any useless ones. Also, be realistic, how many newcomers will talk to NPCs to learn about the history of the game?

Quoting Leary:
19) Different types of Javelins
The Javelin is a very cool item and in my opinion isnt being utilized in the way it could be. Some new javelins like Gold Javelin, Silver Javelin could be implemented and change the minds of the rangers, since if someone is using javelins, can use shield too.

The problem is that rangers should not be using a shield. If you want to wear a shield, you make a warrior. Otherwise it would be out of balance.

Quoting Leary:
18) Remake of some items
Some sprites are very ugly, like the Gastraphetes: Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot or the Vozuth Rune: Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
In my opinion, the Quiver is very ugly too and I did some changes and in my opinion, its much better now.

We have a new quiver and a new vozuth rune in this update, check the public test server! :)

Quoting Leary:
17) Monsters Npcs
For a better rpg and for new history in the game, can be implemented some new monsters, who sell or buy items and talk with the players, in some random areas and in the citys too.
For example, Lukas, the Dwarf !
He can sell some great equips and buy some rares, like the emerald ones.

This is a good idea, and we'll utilize this in future updates for sure.

Quoting Leary:
16) Information of magic (premmy)
A player asked me if I knew differentiate premmy spells of normal spells. I know, but only because im an old player.
So why not do something like it:

I added this to the TODO list for the next update, unfortunately not enough time exists to make it to the christmas update yet.

Quoting Leary:
15) Small change in the support channel
As most sages should know, the fansite zezenium.com is our best tool to help some newcomers. So my proposal is add this msg in the support channel when it is open.

Some form of additional information could be added, I agree. I'll think about what would the best things to link to.

I think I have already responded to the old proposals earlier.
Leary
Player

Pharos
Level 174
Ranger
23rd December 2014 00:16:25 (Last edited 24th December 2014 02:09:01)

Thx for the reply
__

And number 25 launched.
Ardox
Player

Platon
Level 148
Mage
24th December 2014 02:10:43 (Last edited 24th December 2014 02:12:36)

Quoting Leary:
Hello,25) Ideas for fishing skill
Well, I was talking with Ardox and we had a idea about functions to fishing skill.
To skill 20 will be possible fish penguins and crabs from the ocean. In skill 30 with a new rod, the player will can fish in the swamp.
What you guys think?

Agree.
« First
2 3 4 5