Akolix
Player

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
25th April 2014 11:51:55

Quoting King Tryndamere:
Quoting Akolix:
@Highscores, the tab 'all worlds except high-exp rate' can be removed since there's no level cap on Eve anymore, right?

Ian.

It'd be unfair for the lvl 150- from 1x servers that hard a harder time reaching certain lvls. Just keep it as it is..

I didnt think about that, I'm sorry.
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
1st May 2014 02:36:36 (Last edited 1st May 2014 03:04:20)

Like I've proposed before on this thread: Make a new PvP Enforced server within next Update., Everath was a smart move for Zezenia as several aspects, such as advertisement for new players and to bring back few retired players to the game. Not to mention a war server for players interested in PvP.

However, lately the server have been slowly fainting. It's far from being a dead server, so interesting and alive that even caught the attention of players from other servers and made them indirectly less populated, but the fact that the population has been slowly dropping within last weeks is fairly noticeable.

I've proposed some stuff more than or nearly 1 month ago, including the gold drop rate increasement of 20% to fix and keep the economy stable, specially atractive for newcommers. Staff listened to them, but sadly decided to not put them in practice.

I suggest you to think about it again. Premium cards are now (yet, because prices will inevitably grow very soon) valued at 9.5k+ now. High levels make cash by looting items whilst doing tasks and getting gold rewards, but newcommers - low levels - depend on gold drops of monsters.

While a low level - a NEWCOMMER - has to spend more than an hour to make enough cash to buy a premium card, a high level can make that in a matter of few minutes. Is this server to maintain high levels playing or to be kind to newcommers and induce them to actually try out the game and stay atleast for a while?

I hope you read it and think more deeply about the possibility of increasing the GOLD drop rate by 20% or so in Everath, like it was on Tartarus.

Thanks in advance, it's my last speech about this matter. For a better Zezenia.
Peace
Goucci
Player

Elysium
Level 185
Warrior
23rd May 2014 20:59:28

I have one question, are skills and mlvl still capd?
Farop
Player

Platon
Level 11
Mage
23rd May 2014 21:03:27

Quoting Goucci:

YES
Goucci
Player

Elysium
Level 185
Warrior
23rd May 2014 21:19:55

Quoting Mulher Do Hokoz:
Quoting Goucci:

YES

Ok thanks, mayb only reason to keep in regular worlds then :p
1 2 3